Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HORDE TTT GMOD - 216.52.143.166:27015

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cyanide & Happiness

Go down 
+7
angry vegetable
Killer_Beast
FlashHopper
I'm Special
Adrian
Creamy
J Wall
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
J Wall

J Wall

Cyanide & Happiness Empty
PostSubject: Cyanide & Happiness   Cyanide & Happiness I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 4:07 pm

Cyanide & Happiness Nine-eleven

LOLOLOL.

I've read all of them, & THERE'S SO MANY. Around 2000. ;J
Back to top Go down
http://www.jwall.biz/
Creamy

Creamy

PostSubject: Re: Cyanide & Happiness   Cyanide & Happiness I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 5:20 pm

I don't think I would be making any kind of jokes about any religion. Especially after what some crazy people have caused lately.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/creams
J Wall

J Wall

PostSubject: Re: Cyanide & Happiness   Cyanide & Happiness I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 5:25 pm

Creamy wrote:
I don't think I would be making any kind of jokes about any religion. Especially after what some crazy people have caused lately.

http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=999851
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

PostSubject: Re: Cyanide & Happiness   Cyanide & Happiness I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 5:26 pm

I am a fan of Cyanide and Happiness, but sometimes, they try too hard to get a laugh, i.e. your choice on the OP.
Back to top Go down
I'm Special

I'm Special

PostSubject: Re: Cyanide & Happiness   Cyanide & Happiness I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 5:52 pm

dnt you spell it qur'an?
Back to top Go down
FlashHopper

FlashHopper

PostSubject: Re: Cyanide & Happiness   Cyanide & Happiness I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 6:10 pm

Sorry but religion is so overrated, long live science ^^
Back to top Go down
I'm Special

I'm Special

PostSubject: Re: Cyanide & Happiness   Cyanide & Happiness I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 7:05 pm

FlashHopper wrote:
uhuh, im not religious, nor will i ever be, but maybe the forums aren't the place to be discussng religion, we all have our beliefs, and we have to respect that.
Back to top Go down
Killer_Beast

PostSubject: Re: Cyanide & Happiness   Cyanide & Happiness I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 7:44 pm

I'm Special wrote:
FlashHopper wrote:
uhuh, im not religious, nor will i ever be, but maybe the forums aren't the place to be discussng religion, we all have our beliefs, and we have to respect that.

ok who made you king of the forums, you cant just lock it cuz your not religous. Some people are and its not your decision to say that they can talk about religion or not talk about it on the forum
Back to top Go down
J Wall

J Wall

PostSubject: Re: Cyanide & Happiness   Cyanide & Happiness I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 7:44 pm

I'm Special wrote:
FlashHopper wrote:

Cyanide & Happiness Worstday

Cyanide & Happiness Threehobos
Back to top Go down
angry vegetable

angry vegetable

PostSubject: Re: Cyanide & Happiness   Cyanide & Happiness I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 7:57 pm

Yea I like starting long religious fights that's how I pass the time. Flash a superior being must exist for everything to be created and a molecule didn't just appear for no reason so something superior to us must exist I'm not naming any religion but it doesent make sense to be atheist if you are anything you should be agnostic. Let the religious war begin.
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

PostSubject: Re: Cyanide & Happiness   Cyanide & Happiness I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:01 pm

angry vegetable wrote:
Yea I like starting long religious fights that's how I pass the time. Flash a superior being must exist for everything to be created and a molecule didn't just appear for no reason so something superior to us must exist I'm not naming any religion but it doesent make sense to be atheist if you are anything you should be agnostic. Let the religious war begin.

I like how you're being off topic, going on about religion in an ENTERTAINMENT & COMEDY FORUM.
Back to top Go down
FlashHopper

FlashHopper

PostSubject: Re: Cyanide & Happiness   Cyanide & Happiness I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:02 pm

angry vegetable wrote:

I'm going to stay ontopic for this time Very Happy

Maybe it is true, maybe it isn't, i don't know.

Ontopic: there shouldn't be a bible burning or a koran burning or a toran burning at all.
Lets keep respecting everyones beliefs without offending anyone.
Back to top Go down
That Guy

That Guy

PostSubject: Re: Cyanide & Happiness   Cyanide & Happiness I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:04 pm

Guys this post was about Cyanide & Happiness. Where did all this religious talk come from?
Back to top Go down
Killer_Beast

PostSubject: Re: Cyanide & Happiness   Cyanide & Happiness I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:05 pm

That Guy wrote:
Guys this post was about Cyanide & Happiness. Where did all this religious talk come from?

flash actually did start the religion part and then special raged and locked it
Back to top Go down
waffles

waffles

PostSubject: Re: Cyanide & Happiness   Cyanide & Happiness I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:16 pm

J Wall wrote:
I'm Special wrote:
FlashHopper wrote:

Cyanide & Happiness Worstday

Cyanide & Happiness Threehobos

omg first one lol
Back to top Go down
I'm Special

I'm Special

PostSubject: Re: Cyanide & Happiness   Cyanide & Happiness I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:26 pm

Killer_Beast wrote:
I'm Special wrote:
FlashHopper wrote:

ok who made you king of the forums, you cant just lock it cuz your not religous. Some people are and its not your decision to say that they can talk about religion or not talk about it on the forum
First off, I didn't lock it because I'm not religious, I locked it so what is happening on the topic wouldn't happen, make sure you know why someone does something before you go running your mouth
Back to top Go down
That Guy

That Guy

PostSubject: Re: Cyanide & Happiness   Cyanide & Happiness I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:29 pm

I'm Special wrote:
Killer_Beast wrote:
I'm Special wrote:
FlashHopper wrote:

First off, I didn't lock it because I'm not religious, I locked it so what is happening on the topic wouldn't happen, make sure you know why someone does something before you go running your mouth

2nd off?
Back to top Go down
I'm Special

I'm Special

PostSubject: Re: Cyanide & Happiness   Cyanide & Happiness I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:34 pm

That Guy wrote:
I'm Special wrote:
Killer_Beast wrote:
I'm Special wrote:
FlashHopper wrote:

2nd off?
It was suppose to be the running your mouth thing, didn't get around to putting it.
Back to top Go down
That Guy

That Guy

PostSubject: Re: Cyanide & Happiness   Cyanide & Happiness I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:35 pm

lazy Laughing
Back to top Go down
Schwarzer Wolf

Schwarzer Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Cyanide & Happiness   Cyanide & Happiness I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:26 pm

As a Christain, i have my beliefs, you all have yours, No one can change your beliefs, you are the controller of your thoughs and nothing else, I believe what i think is real, nothing else, nothing more.

Also, never jugde one by their faith and/or belief.
Back to top Go down
angry vegetable

angry vegetable

PostSubject: Re: Cyanide & Happiness   Cyanide & Happiness I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:46 pm

Bionic wrote:
angry vegetable wrote:

I like how you're being off topic, going on about religion in an ENTERTAINMENT & COMEDY FORUM.

I find it funny and entertaining to argu about religion because no one can win like this. Wolf you are not the controller if your belefs because you are taught your beliefs you don't chose. If you are Christian it's because you were taught to be Christian by your parents or by school or some one close to you. See bionic fun
Back to top Go down
Schwarzer Wolf

Schwarzer Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Cyanide & Happiness   Cyanide & Happiness I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:55 pm

angry vegetable wrote:
Bionic wrote:
angry vegetable wrote:

I find it funny and entertaining to argu about religion because no one can win like this. Wolf you are not the controller if your belefs because you are taught your beliefs you don't chose. If you are Christian it's because you were taught to be Christian by your parents or by school or some one close to you. See bionic fun

I choose my belief, If i wanted to, I could any religion i wanted to be, but i choose one that i want to believe, i'm not forced to become this, my choice, my life, who the fuck as the choice to run my life?
Back to top Go down
FlashHopper

FlashHopper

PostSubject: Re: Cyanide & Happiness   Cyanide & Happiness I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 2:56 pm

I was baptised at birth and my parents are Christians, however I have been "un-baptized" because of the many pedophile accusations in the church in Belgium and around the world.

I was raised as a Christian but even then, i made my own choice.
Back to top Go down
I'm Special

I'm Special

PostSubject: Re: Cyanide & Happiness   Cyanide & Happiness I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 3:01 pm

I knew it was a good idea to lock this, but someone just had to unlock it.
Back to top Go down
Killer_Beast

PostSubject: Re: Cyanide & Happiness   Cyanide & Happiness I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 3:15 pm

I'm Special wrote:
I knew it was a good idea to lock this, but someone just had to unlock it.

why cant they talk about religion wth is the big deal?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cyanide & Happiness   Cyanide & Happiness I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cyanide & Happiness
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Entertainment-
Jump to: