Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HORDE TTT GMOD - 216.52.143.166:27015

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wrecked/Trash App ~Kicked~

Go down 
+18
FlashHopper
coolguydat
dastig
derka derka
BankaiNick
Mr][King][
Creamy
J Wall
roflstompa
Suave145
DannyBoy
angry vegetable
Ne0
Chainzaw
AntiWaldo
Mr.Chris
Samyuwell
Wrecked
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
derka derka

derka derka

Wrecked/Trash App ~Kicked~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wrecked/Trash App ~Kicked~   Wrecked/Trash App ~Kicked~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 6:11 pm

i know my vote wont count but i would like to point out that he rages often and does free kill cuss he forgets his orders or wants to be annoying
Back to top Go down
Wrecked

Wrecked

PostSubject: Re: Wrecked/Trash App ~Kicked~   Wrecked/Trash App ~Kicked~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 6:29 pm

Danny that was one incident, i was going to slay myself but he proceeded to insult me so i didn't.

Sam, the one time you saw me using mic was my first day with a mic in years. I already apologized for that and have gotten better at giving commands.

Derka, your a freekiller, you act as if you know everything about hosties when 90% of the time your wrong. Stop.
Back to top Go down
derka derka

derka derka

PostSubject: Re: Wrecked/Trash App ~Kicked~   Wrecked/Trash App ~Kicked~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 6:30 pm

yeah ok thats y i have played this server for over 2 years and i dnt free kill and if i do i slay my self so yeah
Back to top Go down
dastig

dastig

PostSubject: Re: Wrecked/Trash App ~Kicked~   Wrecked/Trash App ~Kicked~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 8:13 pm

Changed vote no look at other page why

Last edited by dastig on Wed Jun 02, 2010 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
coolguydat

coolguydat

PostSubject: Re: Wrecked/Trash App ~Kicked~   Wrecked/Trash App ~Kicked~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 8:02 pm

yes cool guy he is the bomb
Back to top Go down
FlashHopper

FlashHopper

PostSubject: Re: Wrecked/Trash App ~Kicked~   Wrecked/Trash App ~Kicked~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 7:29 am

Yes, but when i read the above i intend to go to a no though.
But i never seen u do it so yes yes yes Very Happy
Yesterday you didn't fail at giving commands and u didn't freekill at all.

And you have a mic now Smile
Back to top Go down
Mr][King][

Mr][King][

PostSubject: Re: Wrecked/Trash App ~Kicked~   Wrecked/Trash App ~Kicked~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 2:47 pm

i say no
Back to top Go down
Wrecked

Wrecked

PostSubject: Re: Wrecked/Trash App ~Kicked~   Wrecked/Trash App ~Kicked~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 4:31 pm

Back to top Go down
Ne0

Ne0

PostSubject: Re: Wrecked/Trash App ~Kicked~   Wrecked/Trash App ~Kicked~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 4:50 pm

Ne0 wrote:
You should try and play a little longer and get to know the rules better

No from me with a suggestion to re-apply later on.

Seems to know the rules pretty well now.
He does tend to get into discussions with others pretty often, but im not saying that its all his fault.
Back to top Go down
bananacakes

PostSubject: Re: Wrecked/Trash App ~Kicked~   Wrecked/Trash App ~Kicked~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:40 pm

I know im only a recruit but i like him he gives good orders
Back to top Go down
Mr][King][

Mr][King][

PostSubject: Re: Wrecked/Trash App ~Kicked~   Wrecked/Trash App ~Kicked~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:02 pm

i diden't mean to say no wrecked you got a big big big yes from me.. <3 one more thing why do you have sometimes xternal tag on?
Back to top Go down
FlashHopper

FlashHopper

PostSubject: Re: Wrecked/Trash App ~Kicked~   Wrecked/Trash App ~Kicked~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 6:33 pm

Mr][King][ wrote:
i diden't mean to say no wrecked you got a big big big yes from me.. <3 one more thing why do you have sometimes xternal tag on?

If he gets accepted here he won't join Xternal.
If he gets denied, he joins Xternal lol.

Thats what he said to me though Smile
Back to top Go down
Mr][King][

Mr][King][

PostSubject: Re: Wrecked/Trash App ~Kicked~   Wrecked/Trash App ~Kicked~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 8:23 pm

so it's like a back up clan:S eh
Back to top Go down
Wrecked

Wrecked

PostSubject: Re: Wrecked/Trash App ~Kicked~   Wrecked/Trash App ~Kicked~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:05 pm

I play strictly hosties, they have the only other server that people actually play once in a while, idk about past beef TH has with them and i don't really care, + if the try anything against us ill have admin there so, pewpew?

Back to top Go down
FlashHopper

FlashHopper

PostSubject: Re: Wrecked/Trash App ~Kicked~   Wrecked/Trash App ~Kicked~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 6:01 am

Wrecked wrote:
I play strictly hosties, they have the only other server that people actually play once in a while, idk about past beef TH has with them and i don't really care, + if the try anything against us ill have admin there so, pewpew?

You can't be in two clans at the same time, certainly not a hosties server.
I told you this before...

Either you go with Xternal or with TH, the choice is yours, but you'll still need to get accepted here so...
Back to top Go down
BankaiNick

BankaiNick

PostSubject: Re: Wrecked/Trash App ~Kicked~   Wrecked/Trash App ~Kicked~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:34 am

Yeah Derka Had to make a decision First. And your no different. It's either you choose Xternal or TH. It's has to be before you get accepted. B/c it won't be fair
Back to top Go down
AntiWaldo

AntiWaldo

PostSubject: Re: Wrecked/Trash App ~Kicked~   Wrecked/Trash App ~Kicked~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 10:04 am

AntiWaldo wrote:
Haven't really played with you but you seem to know a bit about hosties, once i play abit more with you i might say yes
eVEN tHOGUH mY vOTE iS nOTHING tO tHIS i vOTE yES, yOU aRE a gOOD pLAYER aND dO nOT rAGE!#%
Back to top Go down
Mr.Chris

Mr.Chris

PostSubject: Re: Wrecked/Trash App ~Kicked~   Wrecked/Trash App ~Kicked~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:38 pm

Mr.Chris wrote:
Never seen you before. What hours do you play around ?

Currently a no from me.

Wrecked wrote:
Ive seen you on a few times, and i play at night alot.

Ya I've seen you a few times now.

Guess its a yes from me then . You seem to know the rules ect ect , You need to chill a bit with you're mic though ( while ur dead.)
Back to top Go down
Wrecked

Wrecked

PostSubject: Re: Wrecked/Trash App ~Kicked~   Wrecked/Trash App ~Kicked~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 2:19 pm

bankainick wrote:
Yeah Derka Had to make a decision First. And your no different. It's either you choose Xternal or TH. It's has to be before you get accepted. B/c it won't be fair

Fine, if that's the decision i have to make, then i chose TH.
Back to top Go down
FlashHopper

FlashHopper

PostSubject: Re: Wrecked/Trash App ~Kicked~   Wrecked/Trash App ~Kicked~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 2:23 pm

Wrecked wrote:
bankainick wrote:

Fine, if that's the decision i have to make, then i chose TH.

Cool Smile
Back to top Go down
DannyBoy

DannyBoy

PostSubject: Re: Wrecked/Trash App   Wrecked/Trash App ~Kicked~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:03 pm

I noticed you were already IN Xternal... I went into their server just to check it out and you had their tag on, and its in your steam chat nickname too. Dunno if thats changed or not, but I know you at least WERE in Xternal before.
Back to top Go down
Wrecked

Wrecked

PostSubject: Re: Wrecked/Trash App ~Kicked~   Wrecked/Trash App ~Kicked~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:04 pm

Mr.Chris wrote:
Ya I've seen you a few times now.

Guess its a yes from me then . You seem to know the rules ect ect , You need to chill a bit with you're mic though ( while ur dead.)

Will do.
Back to top Go down
Wrecked

Wrecked

PostSubject: Re: Wrecked/Trash App ~Kicked~   Wrecked/Trash App ~Kicked~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:05 pm

dannyboy wrote:
I noticed you were already IN Xternal... I went into their server just to check it out and you had their tag on, and its in your steam chat nickname too. Dunno if thats changed or not, but I know you at least WERE in Xternal before.

Tags are off, idk if they have taken me off on the forums, the guy i know there hasn't been on in a few days.
Back to top Go down
VanniPak

VanniPak

PostSubject: Re: Wrecked/Trash App ~Kicked~   Wrecked/Trash App ~Kicked~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:16 pm

I like you(:
Yes from me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dastig

dastig

PostSubject: Re: Wrecked/Trash App ~Kicked~   Wrecked/Trash App ~Kicked~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 6:56 pm

Changed Played with him raged a lot all he did is wine about how he got freekilled when he didn't so its a No from me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrecked/Trash App ~Kicked~   Wrecked/Trash App ~Kicked~ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wrecked/Trash App ~Kicked~
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next