Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HORDE TTT GMOD - 216.52.143.166:27015

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wrecked/Trash App ~Kicked~

Go down 
+18
FlashHopper
coolguydat
dastig
derka derka
BankaiNick
Mr][King][
Creamy
J Wall
roflstompa
Suave145
DannyBoy
angry vegetable
Ne0
Chainzaw
AntiWaldo
Mr.Chris
Samyuwell
Wrecked
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Wrecked

Wrecked

Wrecked/Trash App ~Kicked~ Empty
PostSubject: Wrecked/Trash App ~Kicked~   Wrecked/Trash App ~Kicked~ I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 7:03 pm

2.Wrecked/trash as of late, and to be kept.
3. Yes
4. I have played in the past, then stopped playing CSS, but now ive be daily active for about 3-4 weeks.
5. Yes, flashhopped, spade, predator, njoy, and a few others i cannot recall.
6. STEAM_0:1:15318866
7. Vegetable, Flashhopper, predator, spade, njoy, , king, mofo, sam, john wallaceetc.
8. I have dealt with clans for a while now, and theve mosty been good turnouts. I play hosties strictly and you guys have the only server so ill be on all the time anyway :]

Last edited by Wrecked on Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Samyuwell

Samyuwell

PostSubject: Re: Wrecked/Trash App ~Kicked~   Wrecked/Trash App ~Kicked~ I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:05 pm

Yes. But get a mic or atleast try text commands once in awhile.
Back to top Go down
http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/yaoi
Wrecked

Wrecked

PostSubject: Re: Wrecked/Trash App ~Kicked~   Wrecked/Trash App ~Kicked~ I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 10:45 pm

FawkSamPwnYu wrote:
Yes. But get a mic or atleast try text commands once in awhile.

I will be getting a mic very soon, and whenever theres no CT' with mic im the only one that actually tries to give text commands -.-
Back to top Go down
Mr.Chris

Mr.Chris

PostSubject: Re: Wrecked/Trash App ~Kicked~   Wrecked/Trash App ~Kicked~ I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 9:51 am

Never seen you before. What hours do you play around ?

Currently a no from me.
Back to top Go down
AntiWaldo

AntiWaldo

PostSubject: Re: Wrecked/Trash App ~Kicked~   Wrecked/Trash App ~Kicked~ I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:37 am

Haven't really played with you but you seem to know a bit about hosties, once i play abit more with you i might say yes

Last edited by AntiWaldo on Tue May 25, 2010 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chainzaw

Chainzaw

PostSubject: Re: Wrecked/Trash App ~Kicked~   Wrecked/Trash App ~Kicked~ I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 11:00 am

Haven't seen you so much, will wait some days to vote
Back to top Go down
Ne0

Ne0

PostSubject: Re: Wrecked/Trash App ~Kicked~   Wrecked/Trash App ~Kicked~ I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:08 pm

You should try and play a little longer and get to know the rules better

No from me with a suggestion to re-apply later on.
Back to top Go down
angry vegetable

angry vegetable

PostSubject: Re: Wrecked/Trash App ~Kicked~   Wrecked/Trash App ~Kicked~ I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:19 pm

i have seen him a few times and he knows the rules well its a yes from me
Back to top Go down
Chainzaw

Chainzaw

PostSubject: Re: Wrecked/Trash App ~Kicked~   Wrecked/Trash App ~Kicked~ I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 2:07 pm

Posted in high admin forum.
Back to top Go down
DannyBoy

DannyBoy

PostSubject: Re: Wrecked/Trash App   Wrecked/Trash App ~Kicked~ I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 4:21 pm

seems to hold a grudge if you've done something he doesnt like (only seen this once, so might not be an issue)

should get a bit more familiar with a few maps (what is and what is not rebelway) and then id say yes.
Back to top Go down
Wrecked

Wrecked

PostSubject: Re: Wrecked/Trash App ~Kicked~   Wrecked/Trash App ~Kicked~ I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 4:52 pm

Mr.Chris wrote:
Never seen you before. What hours do you play around ?

Currently a no from me.

Ive seen you on a few times, and i play at night alot.

dannyboy wrote:
seems to hold a grudge if you've done something he doesnt like (only seen this once, so might not be an issue)

should get a bit more familiar with a few maps (what is and what is not rebelway) and then id say yes.

I was telling you i couldnt hear your mic and i didnt have headphones atm. -.-. but no, no grudge.

Yea some of the maps confuse me, ill get used to them all though.
Back to top Go down
Suave145

Suave145

PostSubject: Re: Wrecked/Trash App ~Kicked~   Wrecked/Trash App ~Kicked~ I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 8:35 am

i havn't played with you and you seem like the kinda person to be inactive for a while then come back...paradox.
no...srry.
Back to top Go down
roflstompa

roflstompa

PostSubject: Re: Wrecked/Trash App ~Kicked~   Wrecked/Trash App ~Kicked~ I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 3:55 pm

Yes, hes fun to play with and easy to take advantage of Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
J Wall

J Wall

PostSubject: Re: Wrecked/Trash App ~Kicked~   Wrecked/Trash App ~Kicked~ I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 7:22 pm

If I have a say(probably don't):

No. Simply no. Always insults people, & rages too much. icedragon & others including Mr King are witness to this. Talks when dead/ghosts, & just is really dumb at times.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jwall.biz/
Samyuwell

Samyuwell

PostSubject: Re: Wrecked/Trash App ~Kicked~   Wrecked/Trash App ~Kicked~ I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 7:58 pm

I change my vote to a no. Like Jwall said, rages too much and disrespects alot.
Back to top Go down
AntiWaldo

AntiWaldo

PostSubject: Re: Wrecked/Trash App ~Kicked~   Wrecked/Trash App ~Kicked~ I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 2:05 pm

Creamy stop being lazy and make your desicion
Back to top Go down
Creamy

Creamy

PostSubject: Re: Wrecked/Trash App ~Kicked~   Wrecked/Trash App ~Kicked~ I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 2:51 pm

AntiWaldo wrote:

His application has been up for 3 days retard. Please don't tell me what to do.

Also don't ever post it on every application. Next time you try anything stupid there will be consequences. You have been warned.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/creams
AntiWaldo

AntiWaldo

PostSubject: Re: Wrecked/Trash App ~Kicked~   Wrecked/Trash App ~Kicked~ I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 3:17 pm

Creamy wrote:
AntiWaldo wrote:

His application has been up for 3 days retard. Please don't tell me what to do.

Also don't ever post it on every application. Next time you try anything stupid there will be consequences. You have been warned.

Oh no scary
Back to top Go down
Mr][King][

Mr][King][

PostSubject: Re: Wrecked/Trash App ~Kicked~   Wrecked/Trash App ~Kicked~ I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 3:19 pm

stop waldo 3days is nothing...
Back to top Go down
AntiWaldo

AntiWaldo

PostSubject: Re: Wrecked/Trash App ~Kicked~   Wrecked/Trash App ~Kicked~ I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 3:23 pm

Mr][King][ wrote:
stop waldo 3days is nothing...

No thanks king
Back to top Go down
BankaiNick

BankaiNick

PostSubject: Re: Wrecked/Trash App ~Kicked~   Wrecked/Trash App ~Kicked~ I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:19 pm

Waldo your a dick freaking annoying going on posts posting random stuff. STopp Get banned And GTFO already
Back to top Go down
Wrecked

Wrecked

PostSubject: Re: Wrecked/Trash App ~Kicked~   Wrecked/Trash App ~Kicked~ I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:42 pm

Keep my thread on topic please?
He can take as much time as he needs.
Back to top Go down
Wrecked

Wrecked

PostSubject: Re: Wrecked/Trash App ~Kicked~   Wrecked/Trash App ~Kicked~ I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 4:48 pm

Suave145 wrote:
i havn't played with you and you seem like the kinda person to be inactive for a while then come back...paradox.
no...srry.

You haven't played with me, that means your not active, ive been playing every day through various hours of the day, i stopped playing css for school, school is over, i have free time therefore no, i will not be inactive.

J Wall wrote:
If I have a say(probably don't):

No. Simply no. Always insults people, & rages too much. icedragon & others including Mr King are witness to this. Talks when dead/ghosts, & just is really dumb at times.

FawkSamPwnYu wrote:
I change my vote to a no. Like Jwall said, rages too much and disrespects alot.

You two simply dislike me, i insult anyone that has insulted me, you count a reply towards anything as a "rage". Ive ghosted like twice, and killed myself for it, thanks for your rudeness.
Back to top Go down
DannyBoy

DannyBoy

PostSubject: Re: Wrecked/Trash App   Wrecked/Trash App ~Kicked~ I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 5:23 pm

Wrecked wrote:
You two simply dislike me, i insult anyone that has insulted me, you count a reply towards anything as a "rage". Ive ghosted like twice, and killed myself for it, thanks for your rudeness.

Ok honestly, whatever you may say about me not liking you before this, don't count it, I am basing this on things i've heard and seen from you on one specific occasion.

You gave orders, and freekilled close to 4 times (not sure why you weren't even slayed for that.. You did NOT slay yourself either.)
Then when someone tries to point out that you freekilled, you have a "Im a genius, your fucking stupid" attitude, you respond by directly insulting clan members, and then you proceed in freekilling again next round, based on your mistake

(At the time, your order was for flashlights to be turned on and to look at the ground directly, I came into the spawn with you to check each Terrorist, and one that clearly did have his flashlight on, you decided to kill, and your reason was that he didn't obey orders)

Anyways.. I don't know if my voice really matters yet in this clan, but I'm hoping that these points will be useful.
Back to top Go down
Samyuwell

Samyuwell

PostSubject: Re: Wrecked/Trash App ~Kicked~   Wrecked/Trash App ~Kicked~ I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 5:56 pm

LOLWUT.
I simply dislike you? When you first started playing i didnt like you. When you applied i gave you a chance. When you were using your mic i thought "Oh okay he would be a good member". Thats when you started failing at giving orders. You couldnt even remember if you said to crouch or not. Then you argue about it with everyone. Finally, you rage. That's why i said no. Get it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wrecked/Trash App ~Kicked~   Wrecked/Trash App ~Kicked~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wrecked/Trash App ~Kicked~
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next