Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HORDE TTT GMOD - 216.52.143.166:27015

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

admin please look over this

Go down 
+15
Ne0
Fatal
Predator4010
Mr][King][
Mr.Chris
Pretender
Tooz
J Wall
MrJiggy
Creamy
FlashHopper
roflstompa
BankaiNick
angry vegetable
jagerbomb
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Creamy

Creamy

admin please look over this - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: admin please look over this   admin please look over this - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 11:42 pm

jagerbomb wrote:
exactly? *like a gun sticking out* thats when i shoot them as u can tell...u could see many guns sticking out of the vents.

Dude, you are not using any different player and weapon skins that make the guns look bigger or the players. So when I watched the demo, the guys you were shooting, their guns or skins did not stick out.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/creams
angry vegetable

angry vegetable

PostSubject: Re: admin please look over this   admin please look over this - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:33 am

Ok i watched the demo creamy made a few times and i am sorry to say that you were hacking no doubt. I was sure of this when you made your second kill. you can see that the first guy was sticking through the wall and you killed him and after that you stopped shooting but when the other guy came in you actually crouched and aimed directly to him and shot him like six times with out missing a single shot. you did this more than once and that is not luck. i have played this map more than you and I know some of the spots people are too but that was just beyond Belief. im sorry Jager but you were hacking.
Back to top Go down
Mr][King][

Mr][King][

PostSubject: Re: admin please look over this   admin please look over this - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:57 am

wher can i se the demo... and creamy when you read this typ to me on steam need to tell you somthing:)
Back to top Go down
Predator4010

PostSubject: Re: admin please look over this   admin please look over this - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 8:26 am

Mr][King][ wrote:
wher can i se the demo... and creamy when you read this typ to me on steam need to tell you somthing:)

You can see the ban and the demo here
http://sbans.thehordeclan.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:32198557&advType=steamid&Submit
Back to top Go down
Fatal

Fatal

PostSubject: Re: admin please look over this   admin please look over this - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 8:35 am

Mr][King][ wrote:

It's on the first page, 5th post from the bottom.

I read this whole thing before watching the demo. Since I never once thought jager hacked before, I was expecting him to be innocent until I read that his account was made this month. I watched the demo and walls it is.

jagerbomb wrote:
why would i just start hacking?

That makes me wonder if you have been hacking the whole time, and are just really bad. lol

That or maybe because your app got denied. Which would be stupid, because you can put in another app pretty much every week if you wanted. lol
Back to top Go down
Mr][King][

Mr][King][

PostSubject: Re: admin please look over this   admin please look over this - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 9:02 am

dosen't work for me can't watch.. fuck that i don't need it i need to talk to creamy about somthing.
Back to top Go down
FlashHopper

FlashHopper

PostSubject: Re: admin please look over this   admin please look over this - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 10:53 am

I'll watch the demo later this evening Smile
Back to top Go down
angry vegetable

angry vegetable

PostSubject: Re: admin please look over this   admin please look over this - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:10 pm

Mr][King][ wrote:
dosen't work for me can't watch.. fuck that i don't need it i need to talk to creamy about somthing.

save the demo on the cstrike folder and open counterstrike and type the name of the demo
Back to top Go down
Ne0

Ne0

PostSubject: Re: admin please look over this   admin please look over this - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 12:26 pm

How do you even have the guts to try and defend this and say you arent hacking?

Oh and btw, some of the people in this topic have waaaay to much faith in VAC.
It sucks and there are lots of (private) hacks that are not detected by it.
Back to top Go down
Chainzaw

Chainzaw

PostSubject: Re: admin please look over this   admin please look over this - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 2:06 pm

hmmm...he looks at people through the walls and shoots them when he is not able to see them or hear them. Looks like hacks to me.
Back to top Go down
Spade

Spade

PostSubject: Re: admin please look over this   admin please look over this - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 2:13 pm

I looked at the demo over and over and im sorry but it deff. looks like your hacking.
Back to top Go down
FlashHopper

FlashHopper

PostSubject: Re: admin please look over this   admin please look over this - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 3:36 pm

Watched the demo and yeah sorry, i personally think you are hacking.

You try and cover it up pretty nice, but once you where outside one time you betrayed yourself by following the ct through the cover.
Back to top Go down
Creamy

Creamy

PostSubject: Re: admin please look over this   admin please look over this - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 5:17 pm

You see Jager?.... Pretty much I take Fatal's word on judging the demo over any others in here. He is one of the most experienced players and to be honest I could tell these comments would come out.

Up to Pretender now eiih?
Back to top Go down
dastig

dastig

PostSubject: Re: admin please look over this   admin please look over this - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:09 pm

Me too Watched it does look like hacks Sad srry man
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

PostSubject: Re: admin please look over this   admin please look over this - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 11:46 pm

Obvious hack is obvious. Pretty blatant once you turn on r_drawothermodels 2.
Back to top Go down
Pretender

Pretender

PostSubject: Re: admin please look over this   admin please look over this - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 4:13 am

well there you have it have fun staying banned peace bro ....maybe you will learn from this ...if you haven't been banned from valve ( css ) yet
Back to top Go down
Creamy

Creamy

PostSubject: Re: admin please look over this   admin please look over this - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 4:44 am

I guess that has said it all Jager.

Unfortunately every person that watched the demo thought you hacked and was dodgy.
There were quiet a few people.

Good luck to whatever you do. I am locking this and I don't think anyone will be unbanning you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: admin please look over this   admin please look over this - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

admin please look over this
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2