Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HORDE TTT GMOD - 216.52.143.166:27015

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battlefield or Modern Warfare

Go down 
+10
That Guy
Iguana
waffles
Creamy
Mr.Chris
dastig
Chainzaw
MADEINIRAQ
Snipermjr
angry vegetable
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
angry vegetable

angry vegetable

Battlefield or Modern Warfare Empty
PostSubject: Battlefield or Modern Warfare   Battlefield or Modern Warfare I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 11:02 am

I'm getting to the end of FFXIII and after I return it I'm going to buy battlefield or modern warfare but don't which one to buy

what would be your pick?
Back to top Go down
Snipermjr

Snipermjr

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield or Modern Warfare   Battlefield or Modern Warfare I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 11:35 am

Modern Warfare 2 by far. Don't like battlefiled.
Back to top Go down
MADEINIRAQ

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield or Modern Warfare   Battlefield or Modern Warfare I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 11:42 am

mw2 add me to ps3 you cock PSN: madeiniraq
Back to top Go down
Chainzaw

Chainzaw

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield or Modern Warfare   Battlefield or Modern Warfare I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 11:51 am

Bc2.
Back to top Go down
dastig

dastig

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield or Modern Warfare   Battlefield or Modern Warfare I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 12:11 pm

If you like it to be very real (bullet drop, big maps, buildings you can destroy, ect.) get battlefield 2. If you like a easier game with killstreaks and perks and lots of stuff for your guns get mw2 for me I like mw2 better Cool
Back to top Go down
angry vegetable

angry vegetable

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield or Modern Warfare   Battlefield or Modern Warfare I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 12:59 pm

honestly I prefer realistic games but I see much more people like mw2 so I'll probably go with that and Iraq I'm going to add u when I get the game no point in doing it now if Im not using online with ps3
Back to top Go down
Mr.Chris

Mr.Chris

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield or Modern Warfare   Battlefield or Modern Warfare I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 4:23 pm

Mw2 is chill (Gets boring fast) ... Bf bad company 2 makes u rage.. ( but its good ) - Depends what you like ^^
Back to top Go down
Creamy

Creamy

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield or Modern Warfare   Battlefield or Modern Warfare I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:47 pm

Dude, Modern Warfare 2 is a rip off and a piece of shit.

Buy Bad Company 2, it is cheaper came out more recently, has better graphics you can use vehicles and is a lot more fun and realistic.
I mean you can fly an Apache GunShip Helicopter or a Black Hawk or a Mini UAV helicopter and bomb people with it.

Its a lot more fun then Modern Warfare 2. Trust.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/creams
waffles

waffles

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield or Modern Warfare   Battlefield or Modern Warfare I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:49 pm

mw2 for sure
Back to top Go down
angry vegetable

angry vegetable

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield or Modern Warfare   Battlefield or Modern Warfare I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 8:21 pm

well I see more people have mw2 but I love a realistic game and after seeing that variety of vehicles creamy wrote I think I'm going with bf 2 I don't think mw2 has any of them. Besides a friend from school told me about the classes u can choose in bf2 and that's an awesome idea because you have to act like a squad and mw2 is more like some Rambo shit

thanks for the feed back everyone
Back to top Go down
Creamy

Creamy

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield or Modern Warfare   Battlefield or Modern Warfare I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 8:29 pm

Here I have went onto Metacritic a website that reviews games.

Basically all the people, magazines and org's that review games go on there and post a score from 1-100 on each game and review it. This website gathers all that information and gives it a overall score.

Bad Company 2 got better reviews.

Link for Bad Company 2

Link for Modern Warfare 2

And look, Modern Warfare 2 got a 3.5 from users reviews. Means the people that play the game regularly. It was a pretty fail game in all. There probably won't be a Modern Warfare 3 for a long long time 3+ years. The team that made the game all disbanded due to a row between Activision and Infinity Ward.
Back to top Go down
Iguana

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield or Modern Warfare   Battlefield or Modern Warfare I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 8:41 pm

Go buy yourself a new FACEEEEEEEEE.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.ca
angry vegetable

angry vegetable

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield or Modern Warfare   Battlefield or Modern Warfare I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 8:59 pm

I thought mw2 was supposed to be awesome why did it get such a terrible score (3.5) it cant be that bad or can it?

bad company for sure
Back to top Go down
Creamy

Creamy

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield or Modern Warfare   Battlefield or Modern Warfare I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:31 pm

angry vegetable wrote:
I thought mw2 was supposed to be awesome why did it get such a terrible score (3.5) it cant be that bad or can it?

bad company for sure

You can click the button and read the players reviews on the 3.5 score.

Mainly because no dedicated servers, so many cheaters and the game was pretty bad overall.

And to be honest with you I got Modern Warfare 2 when it came out but still didn't get the top rank. I am like level 60 something.
Back to top Go down
waffles

waffles

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield or Modern Warfare   Battlefield or Modern Warfare I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:42 pm

fuck mw2 is amazeing i dont give a fuck what anyone else says.
Back to top Go down
That Guy

That Guy

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield or Modern Warfare   Battlefield or Modern Warfare I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 10:05 pm

bc2 is way more realistic, but lacks any exciting moments and such

mw2 is just complete shit. it's only exciting when you're on a nuke streak, which has lately become impossible due to one man army, danger close, and the m203 noob tube or commando and tactical knife
Back to top Go down
Pretender

Pretender

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield or Modern Warfare   Battlefield or Modern Warfare I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 11:26 pm

we had a Modern Warfare 2 clan but it failed due to the lack of activity and recruiting
Back to top Go down
angry vegetable

angry vegetable

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield or Modern Warfare   Battlefield or Modern Warfare I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 11:47 pm

So I guess botom line battlefiel is better
Back to top Go down
MADEINIRAQ

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield or Modern Warfare   Battlefield or Modern Warfare I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 7:20 am

angry get mw2 and play with me D: also addme you penis hoe
Back to top Go down
Hans

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield or Modern Warfare   Battlefield or Modern Warfare I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:10 pm

Both are great and not really comparable as they are different game types.

Both are FPSs of course but:

MW2 is more run and gun, close quarters tactics type game.

BC2 is team based, open map strategy.

I recommend getting both.

MW2 will get your blood flowing and is lots of fun for any andrenline thirsting player.

And BC2 helps you learn to work as a team and how to conquer a map with strategy.
Back to top Go down
MADEINIRAQ

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield or Modern Warfare   Battlefield or Modern Warfare I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 9:00 pm

hes taLkin aboot De ps3!!@!#!@#!@... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FieldSnipes

FieldSnipes

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield or Modern Warfare   Battlefield or Modern Warfare I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 10:38 pm

shiz... i shoulda got BF2. I don't like MW2.

and I have ps3 so i'll ad ya iraq, maybe.
Back to top Go down
That Guy

That Guy

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield or Modern Warfare   Battlefield or Modern Warfare I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 2:40 am

i don't even play seriously when i play mw2. the only way to get killstreaks now are camping, tac-knifing, or noob-tubing, all of which i NEVER do
Back to top Go down
angry vegetable

angry vegetable

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield or Modern Warfare   Battlefield or Modern Warfare I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 7:22 am

honestly aftrer the feed back you guys gave me i would go with bc but everyone in
my school has mw2 so my options are either play a good game (bc2) or
play a shity game with friends

tough decision
Back to top Go down
MADEINIRAQ

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield or Modern Warfare   Battlefield or Modern Warfare I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 7:42 am

MW2 with iraq D;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battlefield or Modern Warfare   Battlefield or Modern Warfare I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battlefield or Modern Warfare
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next