Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HORDE TTT GMOD - 216.52.143.166:27015

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Horrizon's Unban Request

Go down 
+5
walshyy
Pretender
Ne0
Creamy
horrizon
9 posters
AuthorMessage
horrizon

Horrizon's Unban Request Empty
PostSubject: Horrizon's Unban Request   Horrizon's Unban Request I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 7:00 pm

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:5952196
I've watched the demos over and over and over seeing how I am "wall hacking". I haven't seen how I could be hacking in both demos when I've looked over every little detail.

Demo #1:

That was an bullshit kill I know but, I can't help the fact that Chainzaw didn't just hold left click down, he should of expected to be killed.

Demo #2:

I have my mouse sensitivity on 16, so when I move my mouse I rotate very quickly. I've gotten used to that so I can't help that I killed him, don't camp the staircase if you wanna bitch about it.

I agree with what Creamy said in the past. I've put what he said to recall his words.
Creamy wrote:

OK, to be honest, this is not enough evidence to permanently ban a guy for wallhacking.

I would unban you but I need more opinions from more experienced players.

Again, I would not ban a guy if he randomly shot like that after being sprayed down. Chainzaw quit hacking yourself.....

I'd like to start playing CS:S again, after I was perma-banned I quit CS:S and went to GMOD because your server was the only good hostie server around.

Last edited by horrizon on Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Creamy

Creamy

PostSubject: Re: Horrizon's Unban Request   Horrizon's Unban Request I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 7:10 pm

Can you give me the links to the demos that "you" watched please.

Just post them underneath here.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/creams
horrizon

PostSubject: Demos   Horrizon's Unban Request I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:28 pm

Here are the demos that the people have submitted so far.

Last edited by horrizon on Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ne0

Ne0

PostSubject: Re: Horrizon's Unban Request   Horrizon's Unban Request I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 7:40 am

My opinion is that the demo's are a bit too short to tell anything, he couldve been just lucky twice.
It is however strange that he knew on which side the last ct was doing s4s without even looking. That could indicate wh.
Back to top Go down
Creamy

Creamy

PostSubject: Re: Horrizon's Unban Request   Horrizon's Unban Request I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:52 am

To be honest, after that, I personally would not unban you. My answer is a no.

Although any other admins feeling having a go at watching those 2 demos are more then welcome.

I do admit it is little evidence but the shots he pulls of are very hard, just watch the demo and you will understand to have such little reaction time to prefire. Also were he shot Chainzaw over that box in the head while he was crouched perfectly is a bit hard to do through something you cant see.

But if you can convince any other admins or maybe I could ask some of the other Elites to watch the demos we will see.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/creams
Pretender

Pretender

PostSubject: Re: Horrizon's Unban Request   Horrizon's Unban Request I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 11:03 am

your 2nd demo tells it all.wall hacking. You knew were he was through the wall, pre fired and killed him
Back to top Go down
walshyy

walshyy

PostSubject: Re: Horrizon's Unban Request   Horrizon's Unban Request I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 11:10 am

In my opinion he is hacking, on the 2.dem he peeks round the corner of spawn and manages a one-shot Headshot then comes out of spawn and looks directly at a player through the wooden wall next to S4S, realises its a T and goes to the other side behind the building. He crouches near the edge of the building and looks at the player through the wall and focuses on his head, this proves to me he is walling.

On the other demo he fires randomly through the wall and gets a headshot, Lucky or hacking? It is a poor demo so i cant tell on that one but the 2.dem he definately looks through walls.

(This was all used with R_drawothermodels 2 on, enabling me to see through the walls)
Back to top Go down
horrizon

PostSubject: Hopefully the last post, if this doesn't work then idk   Horrizon's Unban Request I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 1:56 pm

Walshyy -TH- wrote:
In my opinion he is hacking, on the 2.dem he peeks round the corner of spawn and manages a one-shot Headshot then comes out of spawn and looks directly at a player through the wooden wall next to S4S, realizes its a T and goes to the other side behind the building. He crouches near the edge of the building and looks at the player through the wall and focuses on his head, this proves to me he is walling.

On the other demo he fires randomly through the wall and gets a headshot, Lucky or hacking? It is a poor demo so i cant tell on that one but the 2.dem he definately looks through walls.

(This was all used with R_drawothermodels 2 on, enabling me to see through the walls)

First of all, Chainzaw shot me how ever times but not killing me, my reaction was to shoot down the alley and hopefully kill an CT, well that happened nothing I could do about it. Second, the fucking map is lila_panic. I've played it in Zombies and Hosties for like forever so I know it inside and out. I don't understand why people think every bs kill someone gets that they are wallhacking, well its not. I just don't know anymore. I've tried and tried and tried to convince you people that I don't wallhack. I wouldn't even try to convince you if I wallhacked nor post a unban, that would be hypocritical if I did.
Back to top Go down
Pretender

Pretender

PostSubject: Re: Horrizon's Unban Request   Horrizon's Unban Request I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 10:45 pm

we will look into it more but no promises
Back to top Go down
Hybrid

Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: Horrizon's Unban Request   Horrizon's Unban Request I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 8:23 pm

yea then ur just saying ur gonna keep him ban for something he actually didn't do?
Back to top Go down
https://thehordeclan.forumotion.com
cosmogirl

cosmogirl

PostSubject: Re: Horrizon's Unban Request   Horrizon's Unban Request I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:20 pm

Seriously stop posting things that don't concern you. You don't need to post a reply to EVERY single topic you see. He was hacking. Me and 2-3 other admins were watching him in hosties and he would prefire and shoot through walls knowing where people were hiding.
Back to top Go down
Hybrid

Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: Horrizon's Unban Request   Horrizon's Unban Request I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 7:00 pm

i know but im his little brother and i want to why u guys dig an old topic from 2 months ago
Back to top Go down
MADEINIRAQ

PostSubject: Re: Horrizon's Unban Request   Horrizon's Unban Request I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:02 pm

hybrid just dont say shit
Plus your bro dug it up so Stfu@
Back to top Go down
Hybrid

Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: Horrizon's Unban Request   Horrizon's Unban Request I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:09 pm

nice way to disrespect ur members u look good as an admin .....
Back to top Go down
[Fluffy|Bunny]

[Fluffy|Bunny]

PostSubject: Re: Horrizon's Unban Request   Horrizon's Unban Request I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:33 pm

Hybrid wrote:
nice way to disrespect ur members u look good as an admin .....

Suck it up. There, I made myself a good admin too.
Back to top Go down
https://thehordeclan.forumotion.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofil
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Horrizon's Unban Request   Horrizon's Unban Request I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Horrizon's Unban Request
Page 1 of 1