Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HORDE TTT GMOD - 216.52.143.166:27015

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Unban request

Go down 
+6
Creamy
I'm Special
J Wall
Slayer
loafer
cheerios
10 posters
AuthorMessage
cheerios

cheerios

Unban request Empty
PostSubject: Unban request   Unban request I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:43 pm

I joined and got banned? Literally the moment i saw the welcome screen?

STEAM_0:1:49562

Might have been a misclick or somin
Back to top Go down
loafer

Unban request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban request   Unban request I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:50 pm

The Reason Why Cheerois Was Banned Was Because Of RUle BReaking And Freek killing/shooting,and cheerois dont and try to say this isnt true bc it is and i doubt u got banned the second u joined, how else would u know the website
Back to top Go down
Slayer

Slayer

Unban request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban request   Unban request I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 2:17 pm

loafer wrote:
The Reason Why Cheerois Was Banned Was Because Of RUle BReaking And Freek killing/shooting,and cheerois dont and try to say this isnt true bc it is and i doubt u got banned the second u joined, how else would u know the website

Cheerios has played multiple times before.
Wait for the banner to reply. You have no right in saying why he was banned IF you was not there to see it and do not know the full story.
Back to top Go down
http://www.psyonicslayers.com/
loafer

Unban request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban request   Unban request I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 2:37 pm

u bull shiting me i was there when he did all this
Back to top Go down
J Wall

J Wall

Unban request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban request   Unban request I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 4:28 pm

loafer wrote:
u bull shiting me i was there when he did all this
You know site is in the server name?
Back to top Go down
http://www.jwall.biz/
I'm Special

I'm Special

Unban request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban request   Unban request I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 5:33 pm

I didn't ban him, but Walshyy did, I was there. The reason he banned you was because you kept freekilling constantly and he told you to stop, but you didn't. Secondly, there was already a post about you freekilling when there wasn't any admins on.
Back to top Go down
cheerios

cheerios

Unban request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban request   Unban request I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 6:31 pm

I wasnt freekilling more than anyone else did - And if i did i typed kill in console straight away. I have been trying to have a grasp on the rules.

E.g. i think this was with walshy- I was giving orders against the wall with 4 people looking against wall, everyone else was dead. I said simon says jump twice, i was simon. So they jump twice, then i said "stop jumping" without saying simon. 2 people jumped, one of which i think was walshy or another admin. Walshy was there and he was trying to ban me before because I got banned on my other account for killing an admin who was green - I just didnt bother appealing that because i had this one. Anyway i killed the two and then killed myself because the admin was telling me to.

Walshy was also harrassing me all day to tell him who unbanned me and chainsaw and another admin and everyone else were saying it was a different account. I got the impression walshy banned me because my other one was banned not because I was freekilling.

I was trying to trick people out using weird commands like the example and some admins say you have to say "simon says dont do anything i dont say" but thats not in the motd...
Back to top Go down
cheerios

cheerios

Unban request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban request   Unban request I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 6:33 pm

loafer wrote:

because its been advertised on the server all day, i am not an idiot.
All you have to do is type in horde forum css and this is the first link
Back to top Go down
I'm Special

I'm Special

Unban request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban request   Unban request I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 7:36 pm

Cheerios I can't help you. You will just have to wait until Walshyy sees this post.
Back to top Go down
Creamy

Creamy

Unban request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban request   Unban request I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 9:12 pm

Well, I was the one that got Cheerios into hosties. Not everyone can adapt to rules quickly enough. Since he is so new only a few days I would let him off.

When Walshy reads this, I ask him to let Cherioos off. I hope he will and then I will unban any Steam ID's you give me.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/creams
cheerios

cheerios

Unban request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban request   Unban request I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 10:09 pm

.|CREAAMY|. wrote:
Well, I was the one that got Cheerios into hosties. Not everyone can adapt to rules quickly enough. Since he is so new only a few days I would let him off.

When Walshy reads this, I ask him to let Cherioos off. I hope he will and then I will unban any Steam ID's you give me.

Thanks creamy
Back to top Go down
walshyy

walshyy

Unban request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban request   Unban request I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 8:10 am

i banned you because you freekilled multiple times and then i asked who unbanned you, you didnt reply, therefore you ban avoided and i banned you, if this is tru what creamy says, then he can unban you, i have nothing against you, i just dont like people avoiding bans/mutes Smile
Back to top Go down
MtDew

MtDew

Unban request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban request   Unban request I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 8:19 am

cheerios wrote:
loafer wrote:

lol... i need ur search engine...

When i typed in "horde forum css" into Google I got like 10 different websites. Top one was Forumotion.. but not our site.

Also are u saying that you got banned on 2 different accounts? The first for freekilling and the second because you were banned on your first account?

If so do you know who banned your first account? and for how long?

You can probably rejoin anyhow... since right now our servers dont seem to like keeping bans... xD
Back to top Go down
Pretender

Pretender

Unban request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban request   Unban request I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 4:47 pm

or its other admins just unbanning people because they supposedly know them
Back to top Go down
walshyy

walshyy

Unban request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban request   Unban request I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 8:23 am

Psych9z wrote:
cheerios wrote:
loafer wrote:

When i typed in "horde forum css" into Google I got like 10 different websites. Top one was Forumotion.. but not our site.

Also are u saying that you got banned on 2 different accounts? The first for freekilling and the second because you were banned on your first account?

You can probably rejoin anyhow... since right now our servers dont seem to like keeping bans... xD

I banned his first account, for 1 week, then he comes in, i ask who unbanned, he dont reply, makes me think he ban avoided, i permanently banned Smile
Back to top Go down
Chainzaw

Chainzaw

Unban request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban request   Unban request I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 9:48 am

He has 2 accounts, he just played with the old one...
Back to top Go down
cheerios

cheerios

Unban request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban request   Unban request I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 9:58 am

WALSHYY wrote:
Psych9z wrote:
cheerios wrote:
loafer wrote:

I banned his first account, for 1 week, then he comes in, i ask who unbanned, he dont reply, makes me think he ban avoided, i permanently banned Smile

I dont sorry - I thought it was perm but walshy said for a week..

And i did reply but after a while because I was sure you just ban me, and i was right. Can STEAM_0:1:49652 be unbanned because i liked playing on your servers. If the other one is a week long ban it doesnt matter because its not my main
Back to top Go down
walshyy

walshyy

Unban request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban request   Unban request I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 12:48 pm

I'm sorry for the inconvenience and i hope you will still play on TH Smile

Lock Please
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unban request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unban request   Unban request I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unban request
Page 1 of 1