Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HORDE TTT GMOD - 216.52.143.166:27015

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Question and Unban Request....

Go down 
+3
I'm Special
Creamy
Suave145
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Suave145

Suave145

Question and Unban Request.... Empty
PostSubject: Question and Unban Request....   Question and Unban Request.... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 7:03 pm

I understand that I cannot have another TH members name on in the server.
But just like earlier...My name was Cosmoguy and Cosmo girl told me to change it but i've been using that name can that person really tell me to change my name because it is not the same....even though it is close, the only difference is sex..?

I got banned for that reason...and I obviously and totally don't agree with it. So i'd like to know how is it if my name was Penis and someone told me to change it and i didn't want to why would i get banned for my name being penis?.
Back to top Go down
Creamy

Creamy

PostSubject: Re: Question and Unban Request....   Question and Unban Request.... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 7:04 pm

If she feels it is too close to her name and asks you to change it then you should have.

I see that you got warned and did not do it. So there is your day ban and don't complain.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/creams
I'm Special

I'm Special

PostSubject: Re: Question and Unban Request....   Question and Unban Request.... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 7:07 pm

Like I told you Suave, she did ask you like five times, to change it, and you didn't listen. About the penis thing, nobody is going to ask you to change it, because nobody in our clan goes by the name Penis, so no that would be admin abusing, but she did ask you and you did not listen, so like I told you in Steam chat, I'm not taking you side or her side, but you kind of asked for it.
Back to top Go down
That Guy

That Guy

PostSubject: Re: Question and Unban Request....   Question and Unban Request.... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 7:16 pm

I think you guys are taking it too hard up the ass. It's just a name. But it's not up to me, choice is urs
Back to top Go down
cosmogirl

cosmogirl

PostSubject: Re: Question and Unban Request....   Question and Unban Request.... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 8:24 pm

I joined game earlier in the morning and was about to ask you about it but you left and when I viewed the minigames server your name was suave xxx or something. Then you join hosties right now and change it back to Cosmoguy. I asked you nicely SEVERAL times to change your name and you didn't listen I warned you with a kick first then you rejoin and start complaining. I told you if by the next round you didn't change your name you will be banned. Two rounds pass and you still had the same name. So therefore I banned you. About the penis thing. No one will ask you to change it as long as no one else is using that name.

Last edited by cosmogirl on Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
I'm Special

I'm Special

PostSubject: Re: Question and Unban Request....   Question and Unban Request.... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 11:03 pm

well this penis guy, is posting this pic above my reply, he has posted several, and i deleted them, i left one because it does say N*****, so i believe he should be banned from the forums.
Back to top Go down
Suave145

Suave145

PostSubject: Re: Question and Unban Request....   Question and Unban Request.... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 11:43 pm

ITs over cosmo "WE already decided what the fuck is happening since i guess what anything an admin says goes"
Back to top Go down
cosmogirl

cosmogirl

PostSubject: Re: Question and Unban Request....   Question and Unban Request.... I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 11:50 pm

What do you mean by It's over? I was stating why I banned you.
Back to top Go down
Pretender

Pretender

PostSubject: Re: Question and Unban Request....   Question and Unban Request.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 1:26 am

ITS IN THE RULES THAT YOUR SUPPOSE TO HAVE YOUR INGAME NAME EVERY TIME YOU JOIN TH SERVERS NO EXCUSES

P.S. SORRY CAPS
Back to top Go down
Suave145

Suave145

PostSubject: Re: Question and Unban Request....   Question and Unban Request.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:37 am

well no one really cares for that rule pretender because everyone breaks it all the time.
Back to top Go down
[Fluffy|Bunny]

[Fluffy|Bunny]

PostSubject: Re: Question and Unban Request....   Question and Unban Request.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 11:46 am

Suave145 wrote:
well no one really cares for that rule pretender because everyone breaks it all the time.

Some actually do. Someone stole my name just with retarded tags and I banned them after warning them. Hence that you found out.
Back to top Go down
https://thehordeclan.forumotion.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofil
Creamy

Creamy

PostSubject: Re: Question and Unban Request....   Question and Unban Request.... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 1:49 pm

Mainly the people that do care are the original name owners.

Stick by the rules and you wont have any problems. There is your 2nd warning.

Topic locked, there is no need for more arguing.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/creams
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question and Unban Request....   Question and Unban Request.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question and Unban Request....
Page 1 of 1