Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HORDE TTT GMOD - 216.52.143.166:27015

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Admin Abuse Creamy

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cool

Admin Abuse Creamy Empty
PostSubject: Admin Abuse Creamy   Admin Abuse Creamy I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 4:14 pm

So I join the server, and get banned for using the word niggardly, don't know why, when I was using it in context saying that I am niggardly, but I guess the brit doesn't know his english words.
Back to top Go down
BankaiNick

BankaiNick

Admin Abuse Creamy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse Creamy   Admin Abuse Creamy I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 5:40 pm

You shouldn't even say any of those words. Not even joke about it. Saying about u or a joke we take it serioiusly so he banned u righteously.
Back to top Go down
Cool

Admin Abuse Creamy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse Creamy   Admin Abuse Creamy I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 5:45 pm

but if i were to say something about any other race or religion it's not considered racism, or sterotyping? I did say stuff about other races and he was laughing, but when i said i am niggardly he banned me, makes no sense run your server right. If you are going to ban just for "Nig" then have in the rules No saying "Nig" words not, "No racism," because the "No racism," rule is not true.
Back to top Go down
BankaiNick

BankaiNick

Admin Abuse Creamy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse Creamy   Admin Abuse Creamy I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 5:50 pm

What others words would u ahve said? Racism is like Saying im white? It is really not offensive word but the word u said is. So u getting a second chance is possible but slim. So yeah. We should also specify on some rules too thouhg.
Back to top Go down
Cool

Admin Abuse Creamy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse Creamy   Admin Abuse Creamy I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 5:55 pm

Neither is calling someone a "Nig" it isn't racist, it's the 21st century ffs. Get with the times we have a black man in office, this isn't the 17th century Acetech is from where a "Nig" would try to get revenge on you for calling him a "Nig." I really don't care if I'm unbanned makes no difference for me, but it just doesn't make sense. Calling you white isn't racist, calling you a cracker is, but yet since the majority of people that play are white they overlook that. Idk why i get banned permanently and others get banned for 1 day, 1 min, 1 month, etc..
Back to top Go down
J Wall

J Wall

Admin Abuse Creamy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse Creamy   Admin Abuse Creamy I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 7:34 pm

Niggardly is not, never has been & never will be, a racist word.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niggardly wrote:
n the United States, there have been several controversies concerning the word "niggardly," an adjective meaning "stingy" or "miserly," due to its phonetic similarity to the racial slur "nigger." The two words are etymologically unrelated.

But unless I am mistaken, Ghosts should not be playing. Of course, I may be wrong.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jwall.biz/
Creamy

Creamy

Admin Abuse Creamy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse Creamy   Admin Abuse Creamy I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 9:50 pm

Ghost, you clearly said the N word on your mic right before that.

I warned you no racism what so ever and I know what the word meant but you knew what you were doing, you were clearly fucking around being a smartass. I banned you for 3 month, it was racism one way or another.

You should not be in the TH servers anyway, after I told AceTech about what happened he told me to make the ban Permanent.

Discussion over.

Topic locked.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/creams
Sponsored content

Admin Abuse Creamy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin Abuse Creamy   Admin Abuse Creamy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admin Abuse Creamy
Page 1 of 1