Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HORDE TTT GMOD - 216.52.143.166:27015

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fresh Walling.

Go down 
+3
Creamy
MILK
Cooky
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Cooky

Cooky

Fresh Walling. Empty
PostSubject: Fresh Walling.   Fresh Walling. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 1:01 am

http://rapidshare.com/files/288408053/fresh.dem.html

type in r_drawothermodels 2 in console.
voice_enable 0 to remove voices, but i doubt he can hear footsteps with LazyLoafer's loud mic
Back to top Go down
MILK

Fresh Walling. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Walling.   Fresh Walling. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 1:09 am

Since I don't like fresh, I'm not just going to say he's hacking.. I actually watched it about three times, One with r_drawothermodels 2 & voice enabled 0, then with r_drawothermodels 2, and finally without anything.

*A few times may not be exact, but they're probably a few seconds away.*

1:00 - Looking at the wall to see if anyone is coming, can hear sound but mics mildly drown that out.
1:38 - Looking through the boxes and aiming at the enemy with a sniper, who is aiming at him.. ..can hear footsteps, but is aiming directly at the enemy's chest. Could hear XxDkillaxX's footsteps.
2:12 - Looks at the enemy often, sound drowned out by Lazy's mic
About 3:00 - Looking through the crate (Looking directly at it) to see where the enemys are
About 3:40 - Looking through the wall (not crates) he is camping next to, no one would be dumb enough to look at a wall where you cannot see anyone (You'd move your mouse quickly past it just incase someone is walking towards you) Since he said he was in Cal Main, he shouldn't be staring at walls. But afterwards, you can hear the enemy walking towards him.
4:10 He looks through the walls again just like 3:40, but the kill at 4:26 you can hear the enemy spray their spray

Since I used to wall hack years ago when I was a kid, I can usually spot wall hackers.
But if I got anything wrong, just correct me.
Back to top Go down
Creamy

Creamy

Fresh Walling. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Walling.   Fresh Walling. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 1:37 am

I banned Fresh of the GunGame server today permanently for wallhacking. I also got a demo.

He prefired too many times....

Was he on GunGame again? Someone must have unbanned him if it was after.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/creams
Cooky

Cooky

Fresh Walling. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Walling.   Fresh Walling. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 1:42 am

Yep he was on again
Back to top Go down
Suave145

Suave145

Fresh Walling. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Walling.   Fresh Walling. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 9:14 am

I did a 1v1 with fresh and it pretty much seemed as he was hacking because i know he couldnt be that good and GentlemenFish watched us play & then he just in the GunGame server talks only about how hes so good and everyone sucks; shit like that cause he would know where i was going even though he knew we were only suppose to go A he went "b" like a douche, i would even walk and he knew i was around a corner. I call no HOMO
Back to top Go down
BankaiNick

BankaiNick

Fresh Walling. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Walling.   Fresh Walling. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:26 am

Mayben nother accoutn or somethign?
Back to top Go down
[Fluffy|Bunny]

[Fluffy|Bunny]

Fresh Walling. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Walling.   Fresh Walling. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 12:14 pm

No. He does wall. We scrimmed his team, and I was about to walk around the corner he jumped and raped me in the face with a AWP. So yes, he still does wall. GOOD HES BANNED TO PARTY
Back to top Go down
https://thehordeclan.forumotion.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofil
Chainzaw

Chainzaw

Fresh Walling. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Walling.   Fresh Walling. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 1:27 pm

Maby he uses sounds? i donno, cant watch the demo :3. whenever i play with him, he does not seem to hack ( he is accully kinda bad).
Back to top Go down
Cooky

Cooky

Fresh Walling. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Walling.   Fresh Walling. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 1:44 pm

It can't be sound, you can barely hear the footsteps when Lazyloafer was talking. He also looks through walls and just pre fires at them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fresh Walling. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fresh Walling.   Fresh Walling. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fresh Walling.
Page 1 of 1