Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HORDE TTT GMOD - 216.52.143.166:27015

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vanni Hostie Horde Application---Accepted

Go down 
+8
wolf
Chainzaw
Fatal
FusioN
Ðάяĸ۶ıяε
Creamy
Slayer
VanniPak
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
VanniPak

VanniPak

Vanni Hostie Horde Application---Accepted Empty
PostSubject: Vanni Hostie Horde Application---Accepted   Vanni Hostie Horde Application---Accepted I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 12:21 am

1. Age: 15

2. In-game name: VanniPak

3. Microphone: Yes

4. Total time played with on HH severs: 1 week

5. Referral(s): None

6. Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:23154929

7. Members who have seen you play: Taylor Swift ; Creamy ; Pretender ; I'm Special ; Mofo ; etc.

8. Anything extra you would like to share with us:

I am majoring in graphics design, so I am doing a lot with forum design, and creating signatures, avatars, and even user bars. If you would like to see or receive one, just message me on the forums. ( As of right now, I'm working of .gif files. [Animated ])

I would make a great addition to the HostieHorde community because of my experience with prior communities. I'm a friendly and nice person, easy to talk with, and enjoy playing CS:S. I'm very competitive, therefor I care when people are complete boneheads and ruin the game for me, and everyone else.

I'd have a positive attitude, and reflect positively on the community as a whole.

Last edited by VanniPak on Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:27 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Slayer

Slayer

PostSubject: Re: Vanni Hostie Horde Application---Accepted   Vanni Hostie Horde Application---Accepted I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 5:46 am

I must admit I have had my suspicions of cheats.
Back to top Go down
http://www.psyonicslayers.com/
Creamy

Creamy

PostSubject: Re: Vanni Hostie Horde Application---Accepted   Vanni Hostie Horde Application---Accepted I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 8:39 am

Your application has been posted in the Higher admins forum for review.

We will get back to you soon!

P.S. I'm trying to convert a normal image to a .vtf and am failing.... could you point me in the right direction? As even huge images of 2010x1010 format still look shitty on CS:S, that is why they need converting to VALVe format.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/creams
Ðάяĸ۶ıяε

Ðάяĸ۶ıяε

PostSubject: Re: Vanni Hostie Horde Application---Accepted   Vanni Hostie Horde Application---Accepted I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:41 pm

dont u have to play like more than 1 week Question Question Question lol!
Back to top Go down
VanniPak

VanniPak

PostSubject: Re: Vanni Hostie Horde Application---Accepted   Vanni Hostie Horde Application---Accepted I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 5:26 pm

Slayer wrote:
I must admit I have had my suspicions of cheats.

I can assure you, I don't cheat.. and I wish nothing but to win, and be noticed. I have played CS:S for about 2 years, and am trying out for cal-o. ( Very simple to get into. )

.|CREAAMY|. wrote:
Your application has been posted in the Higher admins forum for review.

We will get back to you soon!

P.S. I'm trying to convert a normal image to a .vtf and am failing.... could you point me in the right direction? As even huge images of 2010x1010 format still look shitty on CS:S, that is why they need converting to VALVe format.

File conversions, are very simple. Depending on what file you're attempting to convert, ( .jpg ; .acv ; .gif ; etc. ) depends on how you would go about doing it. If you're only working with a .jpg for example, a simple program.. such as photoshop would allow you to convert it to a .vtf from a simple toolbar option.

Until I know more about what you're having issues with, this is all that I can say.
Back to top Go down
FusioN

FusioN

PostSubject: Re: Vanni Hostie Horde Application---Accepted   Vanni Hostie Horde Application---Accepted I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:12 pm

Isn't cal dead?? :OO well anyways I say you should play a little more then a week in the Hoste Horde server : /
Back to top Go down
Fatal

Fatal

PostSubject: Re: Vanni Hostie Horde Application---Accepted   Vanni Hostie Horde Application---Accepted I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:09 pm

Yeah but he probably means eco, which is pretty much the same thing.
Back to top Go down
VanniPak

VanniPak

PostSubject: Re: Vanni Hostie Horde Application---Accepted   Vanni Hostie Horde Application---Accepted I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:55 pm

FusioNNinja aka Zym0xx wrote:
Isn't cal dead?? :OO well anyways I say you should play a little more then a week in the Hoste Horde server : /

I agree that 1 week isn't the longest time, however I feel the sooner I start, the sooner I can learn more about how you play, and how to better myself.

I have been playing 'hosties' for about.. 2/3 weeks, and I still feel that I need to work on a few things.
Back to top Go down
Chainzaw

Chainzaw

PostSubject: Re: Vanni Hostie Horde Application---Accepted   Vanni Hostie Horde Application---Accepted I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 5:21 pm

LOL an admin says that he thinks u cheat when u spam ''U ARE A HACKER'' to me 24/7...
Back to top Go down
Ðάяĸ۶ıяε

Ðάяĸ۶ıяε

PostSubject: Re: Vanni Hostie Horde Application---Accepted   Vanni Hostie Horde Application---Accepted I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:22 pm

i say yess he listens too the rules doesn't freekill if he does he kills himself. respects players not a camper. cherry albino santa cherry
Back to top Go down
VanniPak

VanniPak

PostSubject: Re: Vanni Hostie Horde Application---Accepted   Vanni Hostie Horde Application---Accepted I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:26 pm

chainzaw wrote:
LOL an admin says that he thinks u cheat when u spam ''U ARE A HACKER'' to me 24/7...

You're honestly.. probably.. the most idiotic person I know.
You're truly far too stupid to insult.. and far too ignorant to understand simple English.

Don't come into my application and troll..

He can think all he wants about me hacking.. I assure you I don't..
You on the other hand, have a long past with being banned for 'wall hacking'..?

It's probably just a coincidence.. am I wrong?..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ðάяĸ۶ıяε wrote:
i say yess he listens too the rules doesn't freekill if he does he kills himself. respects players not a camper. cherry albino santa cherry

Thanks for supporting me with this..
God speed!

<3 VanniPak
Back to top Go down
wolf

PostSubject: omg   Vanni Hostie Horde Application---Accepted I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:39 pm

I like him , fair player. folo rules , I say yes
Back to top Go down
VanniPak

VanniPak

PostSubject: Re: Vanni Hostie Horde Application---Accepted   Vanni Hostie Horde Application---Accepted I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:46 pm

wolf wrote:
I like him , fair player. folo rules , I say yes

Thanks a ton!
I <3 you!

<3 VanniPak
Back to top Go down
Chainzaw

Chainzaw

PostSubject: Re: Vanni Hostie Horde Application---Accepted   Vanni Hostie Horde Application---Accepted I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 7:51 am

gtfo...
Back to top Go down
VanniPak

VanniPak

PostSubject: Re: Vanni Hostie Horde Application---Accepted   Vanni Hostie Horde Application---Accepted I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 12:52 pm

chainzaw wrote:
gtfo...

ROFL.
Back to top Go down
FusioN

FusioN

PostSubject: Re: Vanni Hostie Horde Application---Accepted   Vanni Hostie Horde Application---Accepted I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:21 pm

VanniPak wrote:
chainzaw wrote:

You're truly far too stupid to insult.. and far too ignorant to understand simple English.

------------------------------------------------------

WOAH THERE!!! Insulting other member won't get you anywhere!!!!
Back to top Go down
VanniPak

VanniPak

PostSubject: Re: Vanni Hostie Horde Application---Accepted   Vanni Hostie Horde Application---Accepted I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:10 pm

-snip-

Unmissable.

Last edited by VanniPak on Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
VanniPak

VanniPak

PostSubject: Re: Vanni Hostie Horde Application---Accepted   Vanni Hostie Horde Application---Accepted I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 3:17 pm

FusioNNinja aka Zym0xx wrote:
VanniPak wrote:
chainzaw wrote:

------------------------------------------------------

WOAH THERE!!! Insulting other member won't get you anywhere!!!!

How am I insulting him..?
I'm merely describing him in a derogatory manner..

As for the wall hacking.. I'm just providing proof and stating facts..
Back to top Go down
Gold Label©

PostSubject: Re: Vanni Hostie Horde Application---Accepted   Vanni Hostie Horde Application---Accepted I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 8:31 am

I can describe u in 3 words ; Dirty ass freekiller.

When there r no admins on the server, u evolve in a freekillmachine Mad . Btw waddap with those crappy commands that u give wich make no sense and then killin me for it. Because i tell the truth bout u?!
Back to top Go down
BankaiNick

BankaiNick

PostSubject: Re: Vanni Hostie Horde Application---Accepted   Vanni Hostie Horde Application---Accepted I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 10:08 am

I'm just sayin. that was an insult. All this ragin is just makin this all worse. Not that i don't like you it is just that you get annoying. i don't really hate anyone unless thye make fun of me of my age or something. So i don't have an answer yes or no on ur app.
Back to top Go down
VanniPak

VanniPak

PostSubject: Re: Vanni Hostie Horde Application---Accepted   Vanni Hostie Horde Application---Accepted I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 10:40 am

Mhmmmm...
Back to top Go down
UnLuKy13

UnLuKy13

PostSubject: Re: Vanni Hostie Horde Application---Accepted   Vanni Hostie Horde Application---Accepted I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 10:46 pm

Gold Label© wrote:

When there r no admins on the server, u evolve in a freekillmachine Mad . Btw waddap with those crappy commands that u give wich make no sense and then killin me for it. Because i tell the truth bout u?!

I have been on when there are no admins online, and I only saw him freekill once, and he killed himself later and said sry...
Back to top Go down
VanniPak

VanniPak

PostSubject: Re: Vanni Hostie Horde Application---Accepted   Vanni Hostie Horde Application---Accepted I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 10:53 pm

UnLuKy13 wrote:
Gold Label© wrote:

I have been on when there are no admins online, and I only saw him freekill once, and he killed himself later and said sry...

Don't mind Gold Label..
He gets angered far too easily.

Thanks for the support.
Back to top Go down
UnLuKy13

UnLuKy13

PostSubject: Re: Vanni Hostie Horde Application---Accepted   Vanni Hostie Horde Application---Accepted I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 11:12 pm

No prob.
I know how Gold Label can be kind of a hot head (no offense).
I've had the fortune to have to play with him when he gets like that (again, no offense)
Back to top Go down
Gold Label©

PostSubject: Re: Vanni Hostie Horde Application---Accepted   Vanni Hostie Horde Application---Accepted I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 10:50 am

I dont want to disrespect u but, WHO THE FUCK R U UNLUCKY. ?

Maybe u played with me on hh in ur wetdreams Sleep but i dont remember ive played with u.

Guess what...

No offense
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vanni Hostie Horde Application---Accepted   Vanni Hostie Horde Application---Accepted I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vanni Hostie Horde Application---Accepted
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next