Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HORDE TTT GMOD - 216.52.143.166:27015

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chainzaw's Application to HH - ACCEPTED

Go down 
+7
BankaiNick
FusioN
Fatal
Killer_Beast
Brokencyde
Iguana
Chainzaw
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Chainzaw

Chainzaw

Chainzaw's Application to HH - ACCEPTED Empty
PostSubject: Chainzaw's Application to HH - ACCEPTED   Chainzaw's Application to HH - ACCEPTED I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:10 am

1. What is your age?: I am 14 years old and I'm gonna be 15 years in this year

2. What is your in-game name?: ČħαínŻคฬ, i might make some changes on it but it will be chainzaw all the time.

3. Do you have a microphone?: Yes ofcource i have a mic, i need one when i am playing hosties Smile.

4. How long have you been playing in the HH server?: About 4 moths.

5. Did anyone in HH refer you to the website to apply? (If so, who): Shameful and Latin.

6. Steam ID -----* example STEAM_0:0:00000000-------*: STEAM_0:1:20593293

7. List some of the members that have seen or played with you in the HH server: AceTech, MILK, killer_beast, cheezist, shameful, Latin, ahmet, stinger, cosmogirl, darkfire, second self, MOFO, orange, Taylor, special, blow me, creamy, balls, ninja, zombie, rhombus, cookies, etc...

8. Anything extra you would like to share with us: I rellay appriciate AceTech's work with the server, the rules and all the nice things on it. I really like the members and the admins, they are funny to play hostie with Smile. I think it's the best Hostie serv and the best players are playing on it. There is a big time difference in sweden (where i come from and live) and USA, like 6 hours, but there is not only USA players. There is no big propblem and i can play with people from USA too Smile. I whould like to be a member of Hostie Horde and play more on the great server.
Back to top Go down
Iguana

PostSubject: Re: Chainzaw's Application to HH - ACCEPTED   Chainzaw's Application to HH - ACCEPTED I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:16 am

YESYESYESYESYESYESYES

Let this good man in, right now!!!!!

He is a great player to be around, and him and Ahmet can cover their little timezone over there, when it's 2am over here! =D
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.ca
Brokencyde

Brokencyde

PostSubject: Re: Chainzaw's Application to HH - ACCEPTED   Chainzaw's Application to HH - ACCEPTED I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:55 am

Yeah he's a really good player.
And noone ever lists me. ;-;
Back to top Go down
http://Nope.com
Chainzaw

Chainzaw

PostSubject: Re: Chainzaw's Application to HH - ACCEPTED   Chainzaw's Application to HH - ACCEPTED I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:51 pm

thank you guys Wink I try my best to have a good time and let everyone else to have a good time too.
Back to top Go down
Killer_Beast

PostSubject: Re: Chainzaw's Application to HH - ACCEPTED   Chainzaw's Application to HH - ACCEPTED I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:57 pm

yup hes a good player to play with i say yes
Back to top Go down
Fatal

Fatal

PostSubject: Re: Chainzaw's Application to HH - ACCEPTED   Chainzaw's Application to HH - ACCEPTED I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:01 pm

Krysis wrote:

And noone ever lists me. ;-;
join the club
Back to top Go down
FusioN

FusioN

PostSubject: Re: Chainzaw's Application to HH - ACCEPTED   Chainzaw's Application to HH - ACCEPTED I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 2:26 pm

YOUR SWEDISH?!?!?!?!?! :OOOOOOOOOOOOOO JAG SAGER JA!!!! (I say yes.)
Back to top Go down
BankaiNick

BankaiNick

PostSubject: Re: Chainzaw's Application to HH - ACCEPTED   Chainzaw's Application to HH - ACCEPTED I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 2:37 pm

Yes
Back to top Go down
Stinger

Stinger

PostSubject: Re: Chainzaw's Application to HH - ACCEPTED   Chainzaw's Application to HH - ACCEPTED I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 2:37 pm

Posted in high admin forum. Someone will get back to you soon.
Back to top Go down
I'm Special

I'm Special

PostSubject: Re: Chainzaw's Application to HH - ACCEPTED   Chainzaw's Application to HH - ACCEPTED I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 3:51 pm

YUP YUP
Back to top Go down
Ðάяĸ۶ıяε

Ðάяĸ۶ıяε

PostSubject: Re: Chainzaw's Application to HH - ACCEPTED   Chainzaw's Application to HH - ACCEPTED I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:12 pm

I SAY YES Very Happy Cool Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stinger

Stinger

PostSubject: Re: Chainzaw's Application to HH - ACCEPTED   Chainzaw's Application to HH - ACCEPTED I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:11 pm

Application accepted. Welcome to HH Smile Please wear the .hh. tags.
Back to top Go down
Chainzaw

Chainzaw

PostSubject: Re: Chainzaw's Application to HH - ACCEPTED   Chainzaw's Application to HH - ACCEPTED I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 9:54 am

Thank you for accepting my Application Smile
Back to top Go down
Creamy

Creamy

PostSubject: Re: Chainzaw's Application to HH - ACCEPTED   Chainzaw's Application to HH - ACCEPTED I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:40 am

Welcome to HH. Please don't hack.

Locked.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/creams
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chainzaw's Application to HH - ACCEPTED   Chainzaw's Application to HH - ACCEPTED I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chainzaw's Application to HH - ACCEPTED
Page 1 of 1