Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HORDE TTT GMOD - 216.52.143.166:27015

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

skin sound deletion

Go down 
+5
Stinger
CPT WAY NO WAY
Creamy
[Fluffy|Bunny]
-NightTimeJacket-
9 posters
AuthorMessage
-NightTimeJacket-

-NightTimeJacket-

skin sound  deletion Empty
PostSubject: skin sound deletion   skin sound  deletion I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 3:12 am

trying to delete sound from my knife skin. it just screams like someone is dying from zombies everytime i right-click.

also wanna completely delete my grenade skin, and i have trouble with that.

ps
if anyone knows any good m4,m3, or awp skins, plz post link below Very Happy
Back to top Go down
[Fluffy|Bunny]

[Fluffy|Bunny]

PostSubject: Re: skin sound deletion   skin sound  deletion I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 3:58 am

Skins are retarded. Only ones I use are CT/T and the Admin skins no one wears anymore. Just delete the file name btw.
Back to top Go down
https://thehordeclan.forumotion.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofil
Creamy

Creamy

PostSubject: Re: skin sound deletion   skin sound  deletion I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 5:23 am

Don't use skins, I never have in my life.

They just suck.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/creams
CPT WAY NO WAY

CPT WAY NO WAY

PostSubject: Re: skin sound deletion   skin sound  deletion I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:00 am

.:|CREAAMY|:. wrote:
Don't use skins, I never have in my life.

They just suck.

^ this
Back to top Go down
Stinger

Stinger

PostSubject: Re: skin sound deletion   skin sound  deletion I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 12:24 pm

Skins are terrid. There is no skin that helps you play. All skins do is sometimes make things look cooler, but at the same time limit the things you can do on css (zblock mainly).
Back to top Go down
rhombus

rhombus

PostSubject: Re: skin sound deletion   skin sound  deletion I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 11:19 pm

Stinger wrote:
Skins are terrid. There is no skin that helps you play. All skins do is sometimes make things look cooler, but at the same time limit the things you can do on css (zblock mainly).
not true about increasing skill/helps you play. i used to have a skin for my scout that had a laser coming off the end to help with noscoping.

@ontopic

did you backup your files? if you didnt after deleting this knife skin, backup your files before using your new skins
Back to top Go down
Stinger

Stinger

PostSubject: Re: skin sound deletion   skin sound  deletion I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 11:34 pm

lolol about the scout thing... the laser does nothing, you should be able to tell where your scout is pointed without it... its not like it aims your no-scope shot for you Wink
Back to top Go down
BLOW ME

BLOW ME

PostSubject: Re: skin sound deletion   skin sound  deletion I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 8:20 am

I'm beast with the scout without a dot or lazer helping me no scope. It's easy tbh. I've headshotted Psych on his server from far away while he Bhops around without scope a couple times. (Then I get called a hacker lawl)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xx_gangsta_michael_xx
GhosT

PostSubject: Re: skin sound deletion   skin sound  deletion I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 8:30 am

rhombus wrote:
Stinger wrote:
not true about increasing skill/helps you play. i used to have a skin for my scout that had a laser coming off the end to help with noscoping.

@ontopic

did you backup your files? if you didnt after deleting this knife skin, backup your files before using your new skins
skins dont help shit.. they are illegal in leagues, but you guys dont play competitive and just bitch in hosties so it wouldn't matter if you guys use skins or not... just delete the file
Back to top Go down
rhombus

rhombus

PostSubject: Re: skin sound deletion   skin sound  deletion I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 3:13 pm

who the fuck are you to say i bitch in hosties/ dont play serious. dont make assumptions. i play serious also. im sure some other people do too. think before you speak.
Back to top Go down
GhosT

PostSubject: Re: skin sound deletion   skin sound  deletion I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 9:18 pm

NOBRO I DONT WANT TO THINK. I said you guys, not necessarily everyone, it's just a general statement. If you do play competitively and are in hh chances are you aren't any good. I was in hh, but I sucked when I was now I'm like Cevo-P dawg. Oh wait you guys don't know what cevo-p is, ummmm never mind.
Back to top Go down
TaylorSwift

TaylorSwift

PostSubject: Re: skin sound deletion   skin sound  deletion I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 7:50 am

ghost your so mean
Back to top Go down
http://www.taylorswift.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: skin sound deletion   skin sound  deletion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

skin sound deletion
Page 1 of 1