Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HORDE TTT GMOD - 216.52.143.166:27015

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TTT Clan Application - BaconPie [22/12/13 ACCEPTED]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BaconPie

TTT Clan Application - BaconPie [22/12/13 ACCEPTED] Empty
PostSubject: TTT Clan Application - BaconPie [22/12/13 ACCEPTED]   TTT Clan Application - BaconPie [22/12/13 ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 11:59 pm

1. What is your age? I am currently 18.

2. What is your in-game name?: BaconPie

3. Do you have a microphone?: Yes, I have a very good internal mic, so my voice is clear and audible to anyone that I may speak to.

4. How long have you been playing on our servers?: I have been playing on the TTT server for approximately 3 days as of now, clocking in perhaps several hours a day.

5. Did anyone in TH refer you to the website to apply? If so, who: No. I just really enjoyed the server and decided to become a part of the clan that created it.

6. Steam profile link or Steam ID: _Affliction_
(steamcommunity.com/id/_Affliction_)

7. List some of the members that have seen or played with you in the TH server: Kickguy223, Joker, Gunny, Peace, The Lost Witch of Winter, Suntashy, etc.

8. Anything extra you would like to share with us: example - Clans etc: I haven't really been a part of clans prior to this, so I am new to the experience of being in a clan. I do, however, know how to play fairly and act fairly, and I wish to enjoy playing TTT with a group of active members that do the same.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Trav

Mr.Trav

PostSubject: Re: TTT Clan Application - BaconPie [22/12/13 ACCEPTED]   TTT Clan Application - BaconPie [22/12/13 ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 1:57 am

FAIR PLAYERS.... how dare you sir, the AWP makes it unfair man, haha jk not really though wink wink; anyway ive seen him play once and it looks like he knows the rules; i didnt have to slay him once so ya know he really knows the rules for that to happen; ill see him play some more then ill let u guys nknow my opinion cuz it matters Smile
Back to top Go down
Creamy

Creamy

PostSubject: Re: TTT Clan Application - BaconPie [22/12/13 ACCEPTED]   TTT Clan Application - BaconPie [22/12/13 ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 7:31 am

Application has been posted for internal review.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/creams
Creamy

Creamy

PostSubject: Re: TTT Clan Application - BaconPie [22/12/13 ACCEPTED]   TTT Clan Application - BaconPie [22/12/13 ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 7:44 pm

Congratulations, application accepted. Smile

It's encouraged to use our [THC] or [TH] (whichever you prefer) tag but not compulsory. We've also moved forums and since you made it here that would be the last applications on this forum. Please use these forums from now on. http://steamcommunity.com/groups/thehordecommunity/discussions
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/creams
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TTT Clan Application - BaconPie [22/12/13 ACCEPTED]   TTT Clan Application - BaconPie [22/12/13 ACCEPTED] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TTT Clan Application - BaconPie [22/12/13 ACCEPTED]
Page 1 of 1