Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HORDE TTT GMOD - 216.52.143.166:27015

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Attachments

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Strom

Attachments Empty
PostSubject: Attachments   Attachments I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 12:16 pm

I thought this could be a cool idea if you guys have a coder who could somehow make this compatible with TTT.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=143193342

Opinions?
Back to top Go down
Mr.Trav

Mr.Trav

Attachments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attachments   Attachments I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 3:05 pm

No, just no the attachments would make the game like COD and nobody who plays TTT would want that, plus having an attachment would give someone an unfair advantage and the point of TTT is to have fun not make it competitive
Back to top Go down
Strom

Attachments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attachments   Attachments I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 7:02 pm

Mr.Trav wrote:
No, just no the attachments would make the game like COD and nobody who plays TTT would want that, plus having an attachment would give someone an unfair advantage and the point of TTT is to have fun not make it competitive
I disagree with everything you said, but I don't really feel like backing anything up since no body has posted on this, so it probably won't be added anyways.
Back to top Go down
kickguy223

Attachments Empty
PostSubject: RE:...   Attachments I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 3:44 pm

No thanks, this more then likely wont work for many reasons technically and logically.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Attachments Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attachments   Attachments I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attachments
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Information, Disputes & Help :: Suggestions-
Jump to: