Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HORDE TTT GMOD - 216.52.143.166:27015

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No more room claiming

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mark_

Mark_

No more room claiming Empty
PostSubject: No more room claiming   No more room claiming I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 12, 2013 4:22 pm

So, as I'm typing this the detective has killed 5 people (4 innocents) because he claimed the room outside the T-room and I can't help but wonder why we allow this kind of thing.

All I've ever seen come out of it is mass amounts of what I consider RDM. I was hoping we could change it to overtime only at least, or just remove claiming entirely.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Trav

Mr.Trav

PostSubject: Re: No more room claiming   No more room claiming I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 6:36 pm

Ahemmm, FUCK ROOM CLAIMING...that is all thank you
Back to top Go down
yoyok12345

PostSubject: Re: No more room claiming   No more room claiming I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 7:54 pm

I Support this
Back to top Go down
kickguy223

PostSubject: Re: No more room claiming   No more room claiming I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 8:01 pm

I'm lukewarm about the subject, For one, i mind it because of the fact that it can be advantagous to claim if you need a place to hole up while you heal up or revive your D buddy, but I'm also hate it when people claim the pre T room IMMEDIATLY, It's dumb and can be a Dick move. Plus people push it and makes the mods jobs harder by just saying it was RDM when it was a room claim, Which we can't see in a log (the room being claimed). All things considering, i think that the Pre T room is a no claim zone and anywheres else thats not a major transport point is all fine.
Back to top Go down
iFreaK

PostSubject: Re: No more room claiming   No more room claiming I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 6:02 pm

Idk, maybe put a limit on how long they can claim, because they dont do there duty if they camp excessively, but it is handy when u need to defib a body or gather dna, etc.
It really dpeends on the person *cough* T_Rex *cough*
Back to top Go down
Mr.Trav

Mr.Trav

PostSubject: Re: No more room claiming   No more room claiming I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 6:29 pm

U forgot Joeee Freak, he's the main guy anymore, Rex got a lot better, doesn't use theAWP and iI can tolerate him as a D; Joee on the other hand is an entirely different story
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No more room claiming   No more room claiming I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No more room claiming
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Information, Disputes & Help :: Suggestions-
Jump to: