Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HORDE TTT GMOD - 216.52.143.166:27015

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Well, I'm kind of back.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nightngale

Well, I'm kind of back. Empty
PostSubject: Well, I'm kind of back.   Well, I'm kind of back. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 11:23 pm

Well, after a...7 year (I think) hiatus from anything pc gaming related I'm back. If anyone remembers UnLuKy13, that was me. Well, I no longer have access to that account, nor have access to the e-mail address associated with that account. There are a few people that I remember (BankaiNick is one of them if he is still active), although names escape me, if I saw your name I'd most likely remember you. Well, like I said, I'm back, and playing a bit more on CS:S and GMod. Let us have fun slaying eachother...I mean playing together! Yahoo 
Back to top Go down
Nightngale

PostSubject: Re: Well, I'm kind of back.   Well, I'm kind of back. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 03, 2013 11:24 pm

AceTech, and Spade I both remember as well, like I said, names just kind of escape me.
Back to top Go down
Creamy

Creamy

PostSubject: Re: Well, I'm kind of back.   Well, I'm kind of back. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 11:13 am

I think your old name rings a bell. Welcome back man. Most people don't really post on the forums anymore but we do sometimes play on the GMod server and almost all the time are in Teamspeak. If you want your old account back I could change the email and password on it if you'd like. Just PM me the email and you can change the password and username when you log in.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/creams
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well, I'm kind of back.   Well, I'm kind of back. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well, I'm kind of back.
Page 1 of 1