Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HORDE TTT GMOD - 216.52.143.166:27015

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pearl Harbor, 69 years ago.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Schwarzer Wolf

Schwarzer Wolf

Pearl Harbor, 69 years ago. Empty
PostSubject: Pearl Harbor, 69 years ago.   Pearl Harbor, 69 years ago. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 4:34 pm

On Dec. 7th, 1941, The japanese launched the most harshest attack on U.S soil in Pearl Harbor Naval Base in Hawaii.

The japanese launched airplanes from the sea which flew to Hawaii in just a few hours to the base. Once there, the first few planes flew by, as American naval forces were confused at that moment. The japanese then struck by firing at ships.

Bombs struck active ships while the ones not moving were shot at with their back MGs. American soldiers got their MGs set up on their ships and begun to defend themselves. It only took hours to nearly destory the world's greatest naval military. Right after this attack, the U.S finnaly announced that they will counterattack the axis powers and help the british in World War II, Soon, The Allied powers were formed. The U.S will never forget this day.

I for one, am proud to remember this day because i remember all our soldiers who died this day to protect our freedom.
Lets remember this day in honor of all of them who passed on the attack of Pearl Harbor, so please keep this topic as on topic as you can. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
TaylorSwift

TaylorSwift

Pearl Harbor, 69 years ago. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pearl Harbor, 69 years ago.   Pearl Harbor, 69 years ago. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 4:50 pm

Schwarzer Wolf wrote:
I for one, am proud to remember this day because i remember all our soldiers who died this day to protect our freedom. Lets remember this day in honor of all of them who passed on the attack of Pearl Harbor, so please keep this topic as on topic as you can. Thank you.

Second that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.taylorswift.com/

Pearl Harbor, 69 years ago.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: News-
Jump to: