Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HORDE TTT GMOD - 216.52.143.166:27015

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Forums

Go down 
+3
Schwarzer Wolf
waffles
MtDew
7 posters
AuthorMessage
MtDew

MtDew

New Forums Empty
PostSubject: New Forums   New Forums I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 11:49 pm

I wanted to say that I have been working on putting up new forums, I want you guys to register on there so we do not have to deal with a few things.

1) Acetech forgetting his PW to the forums.
2) No more Adds
3) The ability to ban names and players from the forums.
4) A more secure server.
5) More Styles and options

I just want you guys all to register on there and start using that one instead of this one, I will soon Put up a link on this forum and block the usage of this one. Although it will remain up and available to read, it will be blocked from writing any new posts.

Go to www.TheHordeGaming.com

Let me know your opinions on the Style as well as any Style you would rather have.

Also post your opinion on whether we should switch or not.
Back to top Go down
waffles

waffles

New Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forums   New Forums I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 12:30 am

i like this forum way better XD
Back to top Go down
Schwarzer Wolf

Schwarzer Wolf

New Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forums   New Forums I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 2:05 am

Agreed, We don't need a new website, just need to get our shit together.
Back to top Go down
J Wall

J Wall

New Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forums   New Forums I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 5:23 am

1. I see you changed the domain.
2. Why not use SMF over phpBB3?
3. The title bar still says "thehordeclan.com/forums" even though the site is now "thehordegaming.com/forums".
4. Why is the site at "thehordegaming.com/forums" anyway? Why not just have it at "thehordegaming.com/".
Back to top Go down
http://www.jwall.biz/
DannyBoy

DannyBoy

New Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forums   New Forums I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 8:53 am

Schwarzer Wolf wrote:

Gotta agreed with Schwarzer on this one. The top priority right now should be reaching a decision on what to do with the hosties server, and meet up with AceTech so it can finally be done.

Note: Every time this is brought up, someone from management says Ace is never on. Well, has anyone actually told him he is paying for a server that no one plays on? I get the feeling he would not just ignore that.
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

New Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forums   New Forums I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 10:33 am

DannyBoy wrote:
Schwarzer Wolf wrote:

Gotta agreed with Schwarzer on this one. The top priority right now should be reaching a decision on what to do with the hosties server, and meet up with AceTech so it can finally be done.

Note: Every time this is brought up, someone from management says Ace is never on. Well, has anyone actually told him he is paying for a server that no one plays on? I get the feeling he would not just ignore that.

This isn't for selfish reasons. It's to actually manage the forums in a more timely and efficient way by being able to ban those who are supposed to, while also having a nice, clean look without ads.
Back to top Go down
Schwarzer Wolf

Schwarzer Wolf

New Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forums   New Forums I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 12:50 pm

I heard that if we have ads, we can make around 15cents an hour per ad. could be wrong.

But i think if we should have a more "nicer" and tighten down website, do something to this one instead.
Back to top Go down
That Guy

That Guy

New Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forums   New Forums I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 8:22 pm

As far as the servers, we were supposed to have a meeting. You can probably tell what happened from our history of meetings.

And yes, Psych, I really think you should put the forums, domain, and other things on hold right now and do something about our servers (I don't mean you alone, I mean you should put the other stuff on hold).
Back to top Go down
MtDew

MtDew

New Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forums   New Forums I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 11:22 pm

first off the adds dont pay us anything... they pay forumotion...

Secondly, Acetech will never read forums since He doesnt even know his own logon for these...

Thirdly, every time I talk with acetech he asks me what I want to do... I don't know since it is his money, and his servers, and his community....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forums   New Forums I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Forums
Page 1 of 1