Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HORDE TTT GMOD - 216.52.143.166:27015

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

North Korea attacks South Korea

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Adrian

Adrian

North Korea attacks South Korea Empty
PostSubject: North Korea attacks South Korea   North Korea attacks South Korea I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:28 pm

They attacked for no actual reason, only to threaten their long enemies. There were 17 casualties, 2 killed 15 injured. Thoughts on this?
Back to top Go down
Schwarzer Wolf

Schwarzer Wolf

PostSubject: Re: North Korea attacks South Korea   North Korea attacks South Korea I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:53 pm

South Korea = Do whatever.

North Korea = Did something.

U.S = STAY AWAY.

China = Watch.

Japan = Defend the South.

Russia = Peace.
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

PostSubject: Re: North Korea attacks South Korea   North Korea attacks South Korea I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:04 pm

I highly doubt Japan would do shit. US would do a better job than they would. Or we could get Viet Congs.
Back to top Go down
Killer_Beast

PostSubject: Re: North Korea attacks South Korea   North Korea attacks South Korea I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:18 pm

Adrian wrote:
I highly doubt Japan would do shit. US would do a better job than they would. Or we could get Viet Congs.

im pretty sure we have enough problems in afghanistan right now to worry about this stupid shit
Back to top Go down
Samyuwell

Samyuwell

PostSubject: Re: North Korea attacks South Korea   North Korea attacks South Korea I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:34 pm

North Korea said the South fired first. Probably a lie.
Back to top Go down
http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/yaoi
Schwarzer Wolf

Schwarzer Wolf

PostSubject: Re: North Korea attacks South Korea   North Korea attacks South Korea I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:36 pm

Adrian wrote:

Vietnam is still against us i think.

True with japan, they only have the Japanese Self-Defence Force.

The US needs to stay out of this to be honest or start peace talks for once instead of just standing by for each other to rip their necks apart.
Back to top Go down
I'm Special

I'm Special

PostSubject: Re: North Korea attacks South Korea   North Korea attacks South Korea I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:44 pm

FawkSamPwnYu wrote:
most likely, but then again, almost everything taht NK says is a lie. but it's just sad that something like this would happen.
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

PostSubject: Re: North Korea attacks South Korea   North Korea attacks South Korea I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:50 pm

Killer_Beast wrote:
Adrian wrote:

im pretty sure we have enough problems in afghanistan right now to worry about this stupid shit

Obviously a dumb cause. We were at Afghanistan to find the terrorists and we never found them. We're trying to cover it up by saying we're hunting oil.

FawkSamPwnYu wrote:

Definitely a lie. US wouldn't allow their own allies to terrorize other countries.

Schwarzer Wolf wrote:

Vietnam is still against us i think.

True with japan, they only have the Japanese Self-Defence Force.

The US needs to stay out of this to be honest or start peace talks for once instead of just standing by for each other to rip their necks apart.

South Vietnam is our allies and the Viet Congs would be a much greater asset to us than anyone else for this situation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: North Korea attacks South Korea   North Korea attacks South Korea I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

North Korea attacks South Korea
Page 1 of 1