Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HORDE TTT GMOD - 216.52.143.166:27015

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Server Ideas.

Go down 
+7
BankaiNick
angry vegetable
DannyBoy
waffles
That Guy
Samyuwell
Schwarzer Wolf
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Schwarzer Wolf

Schwarzer Wolf

Server Ideas. Empty
PostSubject: Server Ideas.   Server Ideas. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:10 pm

Well since people are saying that our server is "dead". I want to try to give out ideas.

Lets add maybe some Zombie Mod or Deathrun, since they are the highest rated and played servers around now, that would boost us.

Maybe add RTD ( Roll the Dice ) to our Minigames server.

Need to get Hosties server some credit on minigames, like every now and then, have the IP address flash in the corner.
Back to top Go down
Samyuwell

Samyuwell

Server Ideas. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Ideas.   Server Ideas. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:15 pm

We need to create a new mod. MULTIPLAYER SOLITAIRE. YEEEEEEEEEE.
Back to top Go down
http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/yaoi
That Guy

That Guy

Server Ideas. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Ideas.   Server Ideas. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:16 pm

[paraphrasing Psych] the problem is not different mods. At one point, we had about 8 different servers, all of with different mods. They all died out in a week or less. The problem is not the mods, the problem is that CS:S itself is dying. Unless we get more people playing CS:S, and of those people more playing in TH, there is nothing in CS:S that we can do
Back to top Go down
waffles

waffles

Server Ideas. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Ideas.   Server Ideas. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:28 pm

Schwarzer Wolf wrote:
Well since people are saying that our server is "dead". I want to try to give out ideas.

Lets add maybe some Zombie Mod or Deathrun, since they are the highest rated and played servers around now, that would boost us.

Need to get Hosties server some credit on minigames, like every now and then, have the IP address flash in the corner.

rtd for deathrun. not minigames...

and if we want more servers we should start of slow. say we get a new server now we should wait 5 months before we get the next one
Back to top Go down
Samyuwell

Samyuwell

Server Ideas. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Ideas.   Server Ideas. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 11:32 pm

waffles wrote:
Schwarzer Wolf wrote:

rtd for deathrun. not minigames...

and if we want more servers we should start of slow. say we get a new server now we should wait 5 months before we get the next one
I'm pretty sure we don't have enough to fund 3 servers. I think he meant replace hosties with ZM
Back to top Go down
DannyBoy

DannyBoy

Server Ideas. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Ideas.   Server Ideas. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 1:06 am

Schwarzer Wolf wrote:

I think we should leave the Minigames server alone, seems to be doing fine for now.

That Guy wrote:
[paraphrasing Psych] the problem is not different mods. At one point, we had about 8 different servers, all of with different mods. They all died out in a week or less. The problem is not the mods, the problem is that CS:S itself is dying. Unless we get more people playing CS:S, and of those people more playing in TH, there is nothing in CS:S that we can do

Point taken, but on the contrary, I think the mod makes the difference. The problem is picking one, and getting it right the first time so the server gets a good start on it.
Back to top Go down
angry vegetable

angry vegetable

Server Ideas. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Ideas.   Server Ideas. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:26 am

Offtopic-I'm sorry I have been absent for the last week or so I had a lot of things to do and I won't be on till Monday.

ontopic-I think the problem is that the clan is bored of the mod. I don't see anyone in the clan in hosties. The mod doesent matter as long as the clan is playing in it. If a person sees an empty server they won't join no matter the mod.
Back to top Go down
BankaiNick

BankaiNick

Server Ideas. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Ideas.   Server Ideas. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 10:31 am

It has gotten pretty boring and once was fun.. If we had a say a change, Before we had rpg it was really full and everybody played just a heads up or a surf rpg where all the TH people went into this server with Fresh and stuff and played and had fun. And latin etc.
Back to top Go down
Killer_Beast

Server Ideas. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Ideas.   Server Ideas. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 10:44 am

ok how many times do we have to say this, WE DONT HAVE MONEY TO FUND NEW SERVERS! So unless you want new servers/mods then donate.
Back to top Go down
Chainzaw

Chainzaw

Server Ideas. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Ideas.   Server Ideas. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 11:53 am

Fial
Back to top Go down
TaylorSwift

TaylorSwift

Server Ideas. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Ideas.   Server Ideas. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 12:13 pm

BankaiNick wrote:
It has gotten pretty boring and once was fun.. If we had a say a change, Before we had rpg it was really full and everybody played just a heads up or a surf rpg where all the TH people went into this server with Fresh and stuff and played and had fun. And latin etc.
But as soon as everyone got a really high level ppl just stopped playing as in about a week.

Killer- They dont want a new server just a mod change
Back to top Go down
http://www.taylorswift.com/
DannyBoy

DannyBoy

Server Ideas. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Ideas.   Server Ideas. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 12:20 pm

Oh gosh please not an RPG surf..

That is honestly the WORST possible mod there can EVER be on CS:S in my opinion, the fuck is the point of that shit? Horrible!
Back to top Go down
Fatal

Fatal

Server Ideas. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Ideas.   Server Ideas. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 5:09 am

I think we should have an organized vote on a new mod. That way we have the mod with the most people willing to play there. Personally, I'd rather minigames be the one we change. unless we are going to get a lot of new maps for it. Those same maps over and over are already boring. Votes could also be taken, on if we should even get a new mod(though, I think that one is obvious) and which current mod should be changed. "Which current mod to be changed," should be voted on by all of the current members. "Which new mod," anyone should be allowed to vote. However, being in the clan should make your vote weighted more, and higher rank in the clan weighted even more. That's so that a mod doesn't win that none of the management like, or else we wouldn't have them to run everything. Razz
Back to top Go down
Samyuwell

Samyuwell

Server Ideas. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Ideas.   Server Ideas. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 2:59 pm

Fatal wrote:
I think we should have an organized vote on a new mod. That way we have the mod with the most people willing to play there. Personally, I'd rather minigames be the one we change. unless we are going to get a lot of new maps for it. Those same maps over and over are already boring. Votes could also be taken, on if we should even get a new mod(though, I think that one is obvious) and which current mod should be changed. "Which current mod to be changed," should be voted on by all of the current members. "Which new mod," anyone should be allowed to vote. However, being in the clan should make your vote weighted more, and higher rank in the clan weighted even more. That's so that a mod doesn't win that none of the management like, or else we wouldn't have them to run everything. Razz
²
Back to top Go down
Schwarzer Wolf

Schwarzer Wolf

Server Ideas. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Ideas.   Server Ideas. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 10:30 pm

Fatal wrote:

Agreed, I vote for a organized vote on mod change.

@Killer - Read before you speak out of your ass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Server Ideas. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Server Ideas.   Server Ideas. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server Ideas.
Page 1 of 1