Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HORDE TTT GMOD - 216.52.143.166:27015

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RAZAR GIVE AWAY

Go down 
+3
Adrian
BankaiNick
Pretender
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Pretender

Pretender

RAZAR GIVE AWAY Empty
PostSubject: RAZAR GIVE AWAY   RAZAR GIVE AWAY I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 8:51 pm

http://l33t.razerzone.com/index.php?user_dtl=9941736b11ab1705e8304f2eaf0f5fd4

Click on Link to help me, to help you all you got to do is scroll down and put your full name and your email and you can forget about it just need it so i can get a point.......1 point per invite . 10 total....all this down below is from the website its self ...Good luck to all of you ...

Until the 25th October 2010, one lucky fan will get to score the ultimate gaming suite powered by Razer - worth over US$500 - shipped right to your doorstep that will consist of Razer‘s suite of award winning gaming peripherals - A choice of your Professional Gaming Mouse, your ideal Professional Gaming Surface and Gaming Keyboard (just tell us which one you would like to have - it‘s yours), the Razer Megalodon 7.1 Gaming Audio Headset, Razer Armadillo2 Mouse Cable Management System, a Razer Attitude Tee, Razer Messenger Bag, Razer Gear Rack and a Razer l33t Pack.

We know. Call it complete overkill. Call it senseless. We just believe there‘s no replacement for being a major badass. We also have 1,337 prizes to giveaway just for people who take part in the MOAG*. Heck, even Chuck Norris would be proud.

If you‘re already feeling dizzy from reading, you can quit this page and leave. If you think you‘re worth a shot to be a part of this insanely massive pact - you can sign up below now. We honestly don‘t give a damn whether you‘re in Arizona, Zimbabwe or in the snowy hills of Tibet. Every gamer on this blue planet gets a fair shot and the complete details are available once you confirm your participation. For the brave - there are over 1,337 prizes to be scored, and for the truly Razer afflicted, the HardKore challenge awaits within.
Back to top Go down
BankaiNick

BankaiNick

RAZAR GIVE AWAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAZAR GIVE AWAY   RAZAR GIVE AWAY I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 9:46 pm

Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

RAZAR GIVE AWAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAZAR GIVE AWAY   RAZAR GIVE AWAY I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 10:09 pm

You're all gay.
Back to top Go down
That Guy

That Guy

RAZAR GIVE AWAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAZAR GIVE AWAY   RAZAR GIVE AWAY I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 11:58 pm

Adrian wrote:
You're all gay.
the words of a wise man
Back to top Go down
Creamy

Creamy

RAZAR GIVE AWAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAZAR GIVE AWAY   RAZAR GIVE AWAY I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 1:11 am

Razer sucks.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/creams
Mr][King][

Mr][King][

RAZAR GIVE AWAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAZAR GIVE AWAY   RAZAR GIVE AWAY I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 4:53 am

whats a razer?
Back to top Go down
Creamy

Creamy

RAZAR GIVE AWAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAZAR GIVE AWAY   RAZAR GIVE AWAY I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 9:50 am

Mr][King][ wrote:
whats a razer?

It is either something you shave yourself with, or a company that creates gaming hardware accessories.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/creams
Chainzaw

Chainzaw

RAZAR GIVE AWAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAZAR GIVE AWAY   RAZAR GIVE AWAY I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 04, 2010 2:52 pm

RAZER PWNS!!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

RAZAR GIVE AWAY Empty
PostSubject: Re: RAZAR GIVE AWAY   RAZAR GIVE AWAY I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RAZAR GIVE AWAY
Page 1 of 1