Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HORDE TTT GMOD - 216.52.143.166:27015

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Silent Is an Admin Abuser

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
nohacksman

Silent Is an Admin Abuser Empty
PostSubject: Silent Is an Admin Abuser   Silent Is an Admin Abuser I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 8:48 pm

He did it yesterday to me he only banned me for an hour then but today he went our rebel way and i killed him and he said ur banned for 4 hours and i have no idea how come i got banned for the kid not obeying orders and also going in rebel way so....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Silent Is an Admin Abuser   Silent Is an Admin Abuser I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 11:03 pm

Same with me Cookie (In another topic) but anyways i was in a race and did it from spawn into rebel way and he killed me and then he frekills me a couple times 5 rounds in a row when he saidi was moving when he clearley never saw me
Back to top Go down
Fatal

Fatal

PostSubject: Re: Silent Is an Admin Abuser   Silent Is an Admin Abuser I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 3:34 am

Who cares cookie, you free kill all the time and wall anyway. Yesterday you free killed 5+ times and i finally made sure of it and slayed you, and you say "finally xD" you just like to see how much you can get away with or what?
Back to top Go down
nohacksman

PostSubject: You know what   Silent Is an Admin Abuser I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 4:10 am

I'm not the only one that plays my account. I know you've probably heard that befor. But my bro plays my acc all the time bcuz his got VAC banned. So i will be making sure he wont be using it for hacks or freekilling anymore sorry for the inconvinence
Back to top Go down
BLOW ME

BLOW ME

PostSubject: Re: Silent Is an Admin Abuser   Silent Is an Admin Abuser I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 3:36 am

Then you shouldn't get in HH because someone else is on your account. Tell your brother to buy another and change your password tbh.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xx_gangsta_michael_xx
ZombieMedic

ZombieMedic

PostSubject: Re: Silent Is an Admin Abuser   Silent Is an Admin Abuser I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:08 am

nohacksman wrote:
I'm not the only one that plays my account. I know you've probably heard that befor. But my bro plays my acc all the time bcuz his got VAC banned. So i will be making sure he wont be using it for hacks or freekilling anymore sorry for the inconvinence

So? That's his own fault! Apparently all he does is dump on your reputation.
Back to top Go down
http://www.wvparanormalsociety.com/
Brokencyde

Brokencyde

PostSubject: Re: Silent Is an Admin Abuser   Silent Is an Admin Abuser I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 4:49 am

FFPARAMEDIC50 wrote:
nohacksman wrote:

So? That's his own fault! Apparently all he does is dump on your reputation.

Haha! Burned!
Back to top Go down
http://Nope.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silent Is an Admin Abuser   Silent Is an Admin Abuser I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silent Is an Admin Abuser
Page 1 of 1