Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HORDE TTT GMOD - 216.52.143.166:27015

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Playstation Move

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Snipermjr

Snipermjr

Playstation Move Empty
PostSubject: Playstation Move   Playstation Move I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 11:45 am

What do you think about it? I read peoples reviews and they said it's way better then the wii.
Back to top Go down
FlashHopper

FlashHopper

Playstation Move Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playstation Move   Playstation Move I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 11:49 am

Snipermjr wrote:
What do you think about it? I read peoples reviews and they said it's way better then the wii.

Kinect will be cooler Razz

I'm neither a pro ps3 or pro 360 player, i have owned both.
But i think Microsoft's Kinect will be more interesting since playstation move is just an upgraded version of the wii controller imo.
Back to top Go down
Snipermjr

Snipermjr

Playstation Move Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playstation Move   Playstation Move I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 6:20 pm

There's no good games for the xbox kinect tho. That's the thing with no controllers. They aren't that advanced to play army games without a controller.
Back to top Go down
dastig

dastig

Playstation Move Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playstation Move   Playstation Move I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 10:25 pm

Snipermjr wrote:
There's no good games for the xbox kinect tho. That's the thing with no controllers. They aren't that advanced to play army games without a controller.
Hes right PS3 is going to have MOH, LBP2, A pet thing and more
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

Playstation Move Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playstation Move   Playstation Move I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 3:43 am

I personally thought that PS Move would be a bad idea, but it turned out to be like the ultimate party activity. It's hella fun with a lot of people playing at the same time. Problem is the price for everything..
Back to top Go down
Snipermjr

Snipermjr

Playstation Move Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playstation Move   Playstation Move I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 7:02 pm

I got it! It is AWESOME!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Playstation Move Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playstation Move   Playstation Move I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Playstation Move
Page 1 of 1