Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HORDE TTT GMOD - 216.52.143.166:27015

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Making MONEY doing nothing

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DannyBoy

DannyBoy

Making MONEY doing nothing Empty
PostSubject: Making MONEY doing nothing   Making MONEY doing nothing I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 4:41 pm

I have a couple douchebag friends who have simply made their own websites, put advertisements on it, and every time anyone on the web clicks on any of those ads, the website owner gets 5 cents (american).

They're douchebags because they won't help me make mine successful D:

Anyone good with website design and advertising? Those guys make a couple grand a month off of this shit, from doing NOTHING, they literally just post the ads, and let the website work.... DAMN.
Back to top Go down
GetSome

GetSome

PostSubject: Re: Making MONEY doing nothing   Making MONEY doing nothing I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:01 pm

Pro
Back to top Go down
waffles

waffles

PostSubject: Re: Making MONEY doing nothing   Making MONEY doing nothing I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:06 pm

not that much but hey Smile ur doing nuthing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
angry vegetable

angry vegetable

PostSubject: Re: Making MONEY doing nothing   Making MONEY doing nothing I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 9:15 pm

DannyBoy wrote:
I have a couple douchebag friends who have simply made their own websites, put advertisements on it, and every time anyone on the web clicks on any of those ads, the website owner gets 5 cents (american).

They're douchebags because they won't help me make mine successful D:

Anyone good with website design and advertising? Those guys make a couple grand a month off of this shit, from doing NOTHING, they literally just post the ads, and let the website work.... DAMN.

Im not the best but i can help I took a web design class Very Happy what do u need
Back to top Go down
DannyBoy

DannyBoy

PostSubject: Re: Making MONEY doing nothing   Making MONEY doing nothing I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:05 pm

angry vegetable wrote:
Im not the best but i can help I took a web design class Very Happy what do u need

Basically just a website at this point, with lots of room for side, top and bottom advertisements. Possibly room in the middle for a couple very simple flash games just to keep the site interesting.
Back to top Go down
immortal

PostSubject: hmmm   Making MONEY doing nothing I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 8:18 am

You won't make any money if people don't go on the website. There's a lot of flash games websites.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com
DannyBoy

DannyBoy

PostSubject: Re: Making MONEY doing nothing   Making MONEY doing nothing I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 3:22 pm

immortal wrote:
You won't make any money if people don't go on the website. There's a lot of flash games websites.

The point is not to make a gaming website, just to keep it interesting. Of course the website will need to be advertised somehow as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making MONEY doing nothing   Making MONEY doing nothing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making MONEY doing nothing
Page 1 of 1