Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HORDE TTT GMOD - 216.52.143.166:27015

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tis is no joke. :O! ~9/12/10 DENIED~

Go down 
+18
coolguydat
Samyuwell
njoy
waffles
Adrian
Killer_Beast
DannyBoy
angry vegetable
Ne0
Chainzaw
TaylorSwift
Mr][King][
Iguana
Creamy
J Wall
That Guy
FlashHopper
[Fluffy|Bunny]
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
[Fluffy|Bunny]

[Fluffy|Bunny]

Tis is no joke. :O! ~9/12/10 DENIED~ Empty
PostSubject: Tis is no joke. :O! ~9/12/10 DENIED~   Tis is no joke. :O! ~9/12/10 DENIED~ I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 3:50 am

1. What is your age? 18
2. What is your in-game name?: [Fluffy|Bunny] / Remedy
3. Do you have a microphone?: If my brother is home
4. How long have you been playing in the TH server?: 3yrs +
5. Did anyone in TH refer you to the website to apply? (If so, who): Enough
6. Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:16332427
7. List some of the members that have seen or played with you in the TH server: Do I honestly have to do this..
8. Anything extra you would like to share with us: example - Clans etc

I was in this clan before I got tired of the drama and the BS. Half of the clan knows me, I do have a bad reputation only if that person pisses me off. I know pretty much all the rules, unless there are new ones. I am sorry to say I am still a bitch if you fuck with me no matter what your rank is. I give respect to get respect, so if you're one of the lucky ones you win. I have learned from the past and the present. Ive left the clan 3 times plus, getting back in with High Admin, do I honestly think that will happen? No because now you enforce the mic rule / due to the past. So no, I know I want and don't expect to.

Psych/Pre - I am sorry for the Drama I have caused with you two, you know I love you both and you both know I give you a lot more respect than I should, I am deeply sorry.

I am banned however for calling Fusion a N*****. I'd like to say I wish to be unbanned, as I will not use any racism and learned my lesson. However, I will say I am completely sorry for being racist and I was just frustrated with the position I was in. But, I am not saying sorry to Fusion, even if he is a member.

Thanks for reading, 13% Chance ill even get in. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://thehordeclan.forumotion.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofil
FlashHopper

FlashHopper

PostSubject: Re: Tis is no joke. :O! ~9/12/10 DENIED~   Tis is no joke. :O! ~9/12/10 DENIED~ I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 5:10 am

Happy to see you, but several people got banned perm for using racism in the server, they requested the ban to be lifted but it didn't happen.

I know you are loved by some in this clan and no offence, but if you used racism you won't get in the clan again or be able to play in the server.

If they would treat you differently that is the choice of others but i think all people should be treated the same on this matter.

I don't know you that good, i'm not judging, i'm just saying my opinion on the matter.

Sorry but if it was my call, you wouldn't get in the clan but maybe a unban if you stay active and friendly on forums for a while, but then again, its up to higher admins.
Back to top Go down
That Guy

That Guy

PostSubject: Re: Tis is no joke. :O! ~9/12/10 DENIED~   Tis is no joke. :O! ~9/12/10 DENIED~ I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 6:41 am

- Posted in the Application Voting section, we should have a response shortly

just as an FYI, Fusion has left
Back to top Go down
J Wall

J Wall

PostSubject: Re: Tis is no joke. :O! ~9/12/10 DENIED~   Tis is no joke. :O! ~9/12/10 DENIED~ I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 6:50 am

Never thought I'd see the day.

But believe it or not, on the off chance you do get unbanned & given another chance(4th?); I vote yes.

I've let the past go(not fully however), & I've missed your "bitchiness". =-p
Back to top Go down
http://www.jwall.biz/
Creamy

Creamy

PostSubject: Re: Tis is no joke. :O! ~9/12/10 DENIED~   Tis is no joke. :O! ~9/12/10 DENIED~ I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 6:51 am

This is no joke but yet I laughed when I saw it! xD
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/creams
Iguana

PostSubject: Re: Tis is no joke. :O! ~9/12/10 DENIED~   Tis is no joke. :O! ~9/12/10 DENIED~ I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 7:10 am

Ohey Fluffy, haha, this kinda made me laugh.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.ca
Mr][King][

Mr][King][

PostSubject: Re: Tis is no joke. :O! ~9/12/10 DENIED~   Tis is no joke. :O! ~9/12/10 DENIED~ I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 8:40 am

FlashHopper wrote:
Happy to see you, but several people got banned perm for using racism in the server, they requested the ban to be lifted but it didn't happen.

I know you are loved by some in this clan and no offence, but if you used racism you won't get in the clan again or be able to play in the server.

If they would treat you differently that is the choice of others but i think all people should be treated the same on this matter.

I don't know you that good, i'm not judging, i'm just saying my opinion on the matter.

Sorry but if it was my call, you wouldn't get in the clan but maybe a unban if you stay active and friendly on forums for a while, but then again, its up to higher admins.
Back to top Go down
TaylorSwift

TaylorSwift

PostSubject: Re: Tis is no joke. :O! ~9/12/10 DENIED~   Tis is no joke. :O! ~9/12/10 DENIED~ I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 9:22 am

No.
Back to top Go down
http://www.taylorswift.com/
Chainzaw

Chainzaw

PostSubject: Re: Tis is no joke. :O! ~9/12/10 DENIED~   Tis is no joke. :O! ~9/12/10 DENIED~ I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 1:34 pm

OMG it's fluffy, she is perm banned and left the clan but unban anyways, cause.....give her high admin too!- Im fat and retarded :3
Back to top Go down
[Fluffy|Bunny]

[Fluffy|Bunny]

PostSubject: Re: Tis is no joke. :O! ~9/12/10 DENIED~   Tis is no joke. :O! ~9/12/10 DENIED~ I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 1:55 pm

Meh. I've tried, I can just wait. Plus the Fusion thing, I even asked That Guy to ban me, he wouldn't. They all knew I was going to anyways, I warned him, Creamy, Pre and a few others. It was worth it, but its been awhile and I havent played in ages.
Back to top Go down
FlashHopper

FlashHopper

PostSubject: Re: Tis is no joke. :O! ~9/12/10 DENIED~   Tis is no joke. :O! ~9/12/10 DENIED~ I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 2:21 pm

My opinion just is that you shouldn't be treated like anyone else in this clan.
Back to top Go down
Ne0

Ne0

PostSubject: Re: Tis is no joke. :O! ~9/12/10 DENIED~   Tis is no joke. :O! ~9/12/10 DENIED~ I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 2:45 pm

FlashHopper wrote:
My opinion just is that you shouldn't be treated like anyone else in this clan.

2nd that
Back to top Go down
[Fluffy|Bunny]

[Fluffy|Bunny]

PostSubject: Re: Tis is no joke. :O! ~9/12/10 DENIED~   Tis is no joke. :O! ~9/12/10 DENIED~ I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 3:18 pm

Then how exactly should I be treated?
Back to top Go down
FlashHopper

FlashHopper

PostSubject: Re: Tis is no joke. :O! ~9/12/10 DENIED~   Tis is no joke. :O! ~9/12/10 DENIED~ I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 3:34 pm

If you read my first post i said the following:

FlashHopper wrote:

But thats just me.

Sorry if i seem like an ass to you, but its just the right thing to do towards other people that where banned for the same reason.
Back to top Go down
angry vegetable

angry vegetable

PostSubject: Re: Tis is no joke. :O! ~9/12/10 DENIED~   Tis is no joke. :O! ~9/12/10 DENIED~ I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 3:48 pm

FlashHopper wrote:

FlashHopper wrote:

But thats just me.

Sorry if i seem like an ass to you, but its just the right thing to do towards other people that where banned for the same reason.

some people in the clan have been racist and have just been banned a week or so
Back to top Go down
FlashHopper

FlashHopper

PostSubject: Re: Tis is no joke. :O! ~9/12/10 DENIED~   Tis is no joke. :O! ~9/12/10 DENIED~ I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 3:52 pm

angry vegetable wrote:
FlashHopper wrote:

FlashHopper wrote:

But thats just me.

some people in the clan have been racist and have just been banned a week or so

I just wanna make my point.

And its not the only thing she has done.
Back to top Go down
[Fluffy|Bunny]

[Fluffy|Bunny]

PostSubject: Re: Tis is no joke. :O! ~9/12/10 DENIED~   Tis is no joke. :O! ~9/12/10 DENIED~ I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 6:41 pm

Things I have done -

1. Be a bitch, its my nature.
2. You can even ask Jwall, ive banned him 10+ times. I do feel proud for that.
3. I start Drama, but its for good reasons.
4. I have a bad reputation with half the clan, mostly low ranks.
5. I have a low low low patience for retards when they fuck up and don't really care to explain to them when its obvious.
6. I dont like getting fucked with, I treat the same player the way they treat me.
7. Sure, Ive banned more members than Jwall, but I actually give out good good reasons to.
8. Yes, Ive kicked a lot of members, even Creamy when he was being annoying.

Thats pretty much it. The only thing I is, I may have a bad rep. but at least it stops problems when I used to join. And yes, I still have fun.
Back to top Go down
DannyBoy

DannyBoy

PostSubject: Re: Tis is no joke. :O!   Tis is no joke. :O! ~9/12/10 DENIED~ I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 6:59 pm

[Fluffy|Bunny] wrote:
Things I have done -

2. I start Drama.
3. I have a bad reputation with half the clan.
4. I have a low low low patience.
5. I dont like getting fucked with, I treat the same player the way they treat me.

Thats pretty much it. The only thing I is, I may have a bad rep. but at least it stops problems when I used to join. And yes, I still have fun.

Thats basically a trim on what you've given us. I do not know you so it is not entirely fair for me to judge, but this application seems likes a bad way to come back.

To start, you've made it quite clear you have an issue with causing drama, necessary or not. You are basically trying to sound like you own the clan, and anyone who fucks with you is going to have "problems", it is a computer game, chill the fuck out.

Moving on.. Your application seems like a half joke half online serial killer threat message. "List some of the members that have seen or played with you in the TH server: Do I honestly have to do this.." Nice answer.

Apparently you are banned permanetly for racism. Thats not to say you will not get unbanned, but already a bad impression. I just thought everything you put up on this application should be summed up, because even though some people got a laugh out of it, I got a VERY bad first impression.

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Killer_Beast

PostSubject: Re: Tis is no joke. :O! ~9/12/10 DENIED~   Tis is no joke. :O! ~9/12/10 DENIED~ I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 7:07 pm

DannyBoy wrote:
[Fluffy|Bunny] wrote:
Things I have done -

2. I start Drama.
3. I have a bad reputation with half the clan.
4. I have a low low low patience.
5. I dont like getting fucked with, I treat the same player the way they treat me.

Thats basically a trim on what you've given us. I do not know you so it is not entirely fair for me to judge, but this application seems likes a bad way to come back.

To start, you've made it quite clear you have an issue with causing drama, necessary or not. You are basically trying to sound like you own the clan, and anyone who fucks with you is going to have "problems", it is a computer game, chill the fuck out.

Moving on.. Your application seems like a half joke half online serial killer threat message. "List some of the members that have seen or played with you in the TH server: Do I honestly have to do this.." Nice answer.

Apparently you are banned permanetly for racism. Thats not to say you will not get unbanned, but already a bad impression. I just thought everything you put up on this application should be summed up, because even though some people got a laugh out of it, I got a VERY bad first impression.

Good luck.
Danny the whole bein a bitch part is just part of fluff cant change that, shes really not bad
Back to top Go down
[Fluffy|Bunny]

[Fluffy|Bunny]

PostSubject: Re: Tis is no joke. :O! ~9/12/10 DENIED~   Tis is no joke. :O! ~9/12/10 DENIED~ I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 7:15 pm

Danny -

List-
AceTech
Creamy
Mofo
Latin
Psych
Pretender
That Guy
Killer Beast
Spade
Walshy
Special
Nick
Sam
Chainzaw
Jwall
Fatal
Fish
Chicken
Blow Me
Dat Guy
Chris
Njoy
King
Ahmet
Stig
Balls
Iggy
Taylor
Suave
Tooz
Vanni
DarkFire

Old Members who don't play anymore / left that you have no clue about:

Stinger
Ghost
Arch
Lone
KC
Panda
Bob

Theres your list.
Back to top Go down
TaylorSwift

TaylorSwift

PostSubject: Re: Tis is no joke. :O! ~9/12/10 DENIED~   Tis is no joke. :O! ~9/12/10 DENIED~ I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 7:31 pm

Um i have never seen u play
Back to top Go down
[Fluffy|Bunny]

[Fluffy|Bunny]

PostSubject: Re: Tis is no joke. :O! ~9/12/10 DENIED~   Tis is no joke. :O! ~9/12/10 DENIED~ I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 7:32 pm

TaylorSwift wrote:

Im going to kill you in 10 different ways possible to my power right now.
Back to top Go down
TaylorSwift

TaylorSwift

PostSubject: Re: Tis is no joke. :O! ~9/12/10 DENIED~   Tis is no joke. :O! ~9/12/10 DENIED~ I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 7:41 pm

[Fluffy|Bunny] wrote:
TaylorSwift wrote:

Im going to kill you in 10 different ways possible to my power right now.
I love you too!!!
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

PostSubject: Re: Tis is no joke. :O! ~9/12/10 DENIED~   Tis is no joke. :O! ~9/12/10 DENIED~ I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 7:46 pm

Hay hay hay.

Last edited by Bionic on Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
That Guy

That Guy

PostSubject: Re: Tis is no joke. :O! ~9/12/10 DENIED~   Tis is no joke. :O! ~9/12/10 DENIED~ I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 8:03 pm

[Fluffy|Bunny] wrote:
Plus the Fusion thing, I even asked That Guy to ban me, he wouldn't.

Question?

[Fluffy|Bunny] wrote:

That Guy
Dat Guy
I win
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tis is no joke. :O! ~9/12/10 DENIED~   Tis is no joke. :O! ~9/12/10 DENIED~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tis is no joke. :O! ~9/12/10 DENIED~
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next