Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HORDE TTT GMOD - 216.52.143.166:27015

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LR and other

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DannyBoy

DannyBoy

LR and other Empty
PostSubject: LR and other   LR and other I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:08 am

I know there were posts about this before, but nothing has really been done about it, figured a reminder was in order.

LR's:

Gun toss- The markers on the guns appear in a random spot, nowhere near the guns, right when the LR is started.

Jump comp and WS- Still don't work, any update on them?

Other:

Is there anyway to put up a mod that kicks after killing 3-4 T's within a second? There have been loads of freekillers lately and that would help.
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

LR and other Empty
PostSubject: Re: LR and other   LR and other I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:15 am

Also concerning with LR's : During no scope, I seem to have been dropping my scout/AWP a lot and repicking up my m4. How about do it like knife fight and just erase the m4 so the scout/AWP will stick to the CT most of all.

Also, the mic using when dead is getting annoying for people who are alive. Is there a possible way to have the alive people not be able to hear the dead people, just like how the chat currently is?
Back to top Go down
DannyBoy

DannyBoy

LR and other Empty
PostSubject: Re: LR and other    LR and other I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:18 am

Bionic wrote:
AFRHEIF DOUBLE PAWST.

I like how you can turn from an intellectual and resonable person, into a retard in a matter of seconds Smile.

It is a good quality.
Back to top Go down
angry vegetable

angry vegetable

LR and other Empty
PostSubject: Re: LR and other   LR and other I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:19 am

I don't think the mod is a good idea because you can always rejoin and cts might be accidentally kicked I don't think the mod knows if you are freekilling or not.
Back to top Go down
DannyBoy

DannyBoy

LR and other Empty
PostSubject: Re: LR and other    LR and other I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:21 am

angry vegetable wrote:
I don't think the mod is a good idea because you can always rejoin and cts might be accidentally kicked I don't think the mod knows if you are freekilling or not.

Well typically if you have to kill 4 Ts in a matter of one second, you are simply lining them up, and thats usually done by freekillers.
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

LR and other Empty
PostSubject: Re: LR and other   LR and other I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:23 am

DannyBoy wrote:
angry vegetable wrote:

Well typically if you have to kill 4 Ts in a matter of one second, you are simply lining them up, and thats usually done by freekillers.

What if every T did something wrong and the person in command has to kill them all quickly before they start rebelling? I've seen many TH members getting kicked because of this shit. Simply strip the freekiller of their weapons? I think that would be a much more reasonable idea. Also add text within chat showing which person is suspected a freekiller so it's much easier for admins to slay/kick/ban.
Back to top Go down
angry vegetable

angry vegetable

LR and other Empty
PostSubject: Re: LR and other   LR and other I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:26 am

Bionic wrote:

Also, the mic using when dead is getting annoying for people who are alive. Is there a possible way to have the alive people not be able to hear the dead people, just like how the chat currently is?

I think it should be the other way around since I think if you have been freekilled or trying to say that someone is afk you can't communicate you should
be able to use your chat but not your mic when dead.
Back to top Go down
angry vegetable

angry vegetable

LR and other Empty
PostSubject: Re: LR and other   LR and other I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:27 am

Bionic wrote:
DannyBoy wrote:
angry vegetable wrote:

What if every T did something wrong and the person in command has to kill them all quickly before they start rebelling? I've seen many TH members getting kicked because of this shit. Simply strip the freekiller of their weapons? I think that would be a much more reasonable idea. Also add text within chat showing which person is suspected a freekiller so it's much easier for admins to slay/kick/ban.

agreed
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

LR and other Empty
PostSubject: Re: LR and other   LR and other I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 12:29 am

angry vegetable wrote:
Bionic wrote:

I think it should be the other way around since I think if you have been freekilled or trying to say that someone is afk you can't communicate you should

What about the possibilities of TH members being able to see ALL chats so every racist comment is detected as well as signs of freekillers. Cause dead chat can be used to ghost health and such. Gets annoying.
Back to top Go down
Schwarzer Wolf

Schwarzer Wolf

LR and other Empty
PostSubject: Re: LR and other   LR and other I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 24, 2010 9:30 pm

Bionic wrote:
angry vegetable wrote:
Bionic wrote:

What about the possibilities of TH members being able to see ALL chats so every racist comment is detected as well as signs of freekillers. Cause dead chat can be used to ghost health and such. Gets annoying.

or we can try to get a racist detector block, i've seen it a few times on some jailbreak servers where any racist word in the chat will not bring up anything you say.
Back to top Go down
Creamy

Creamy

LR and other Empty
PostSubject: Re: LR and other   LR and other I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 3:16 am

Well, the Hosties mod cant be fixed unless the person that created fixes it. But I she went on a summer holiday and I am not sure when she will be back. Soon though.

I would like to see dead chat if alive and if someone is dead they would be muted. Would be a lot better. But I don't have the power to change that.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/creams
Sponsored content

LR and other Empty
PostSubject: Re: LR and other   LR and other I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LR and other
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Information, Disputes & Help :: Suggestions-
Jump to: