Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HORDE TTT GMOD - 216.52.143.166:27015

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

myK's Application

Go down 
+9
Stinger
walshyy
I'm Special
Fresh
Creamy
BLOW ME
AceTech
[Fluffy|Bunny]
myk
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ishootu

myK's Application - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: myK's Application   myK's Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:15 am

myk wrote:
ishootu wrote:
myk dont even try to play stupid u know the others were getting pissed off at u for being a little weiner! one guy even told you that you were being annoying and then u tried to be mister tough guy and u continued to disrespect him! and im pretty sure calling people names AND MEANING IT is mean, so yeah.

I wasnt being a "weiner" , everyone was talking shit about me that i didnt like i wasnt even talking that day i might have said like what were the commands or did i win a lr i dont go overboard on my mic .

i thought we already cleared this up! myk it wasnt you obviously because the other guy was being a weiner and going overboard! I already apologized for the confusion and i will do it again! i apologize you are most likely a really cool guy. I look forward to playing with the other non annoying myk (which is you)
Back to top Go down
ishootu

PostSubject: hey!   myK's Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:18 am

akiba is it just me or do you use these alot ... i mean... you do use.... these.... alot in your.....conversations...lol! im sorry i like to point out things people do
Back to top Go down
Wolf Assassin

Wolf Assassin

PostSubject: Re: myK's Application   myK's Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 3:41 am

yes... i... tend... to.... use... "..." alot... idk... i guess its a thought seperator... kinda like a comma... but idk.... i type with .... faster than with , ,.i.. ';..;' ..i.,
Back to top Go down
walshyy

walshyy

PostSubject: Re: myK's Application   myK's Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:44 am

it was just cuz i was having a bad day last night???
Back to top Go down
BankaiNick

BankaiNick

PostSubject: Re: myK's Application   myK's Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 4:35 pm

I haven't seen u lately.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: myK's Application   myK's Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

myK's Application
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2