Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HORDE TTT GMOD - 216.52.143.166:27015

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

just an FYI

Go down 
+2
Adrian
Candyman
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Candyman

Candyman

just an FYI Empty
PostSubject: just an FYI   just an FYI I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:00 pm

i get the BSOD (blue screen of death) about 2-3 times a day now.
this doesnt sound good for my comp.

i am getting new one but its taking a while for them to find a comp for my specifications. they said 4 days but who knows.

Last edited by Candyman on Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

just an FYI Empty
PostSubject: Re: just an FYI   just an FYI I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:02 pm

You mean BSOD? Not BLOD.
Back to top Go down
Suave145

Suave145

just an FYI Empty
PostSubject: Re: just an FYI   just an FYI I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:52 pm

Yes BSOD

You should figure out the problem and maybe describe what it is instead of not giving any information about what's causing BSOD. Suggestions Would probably be a bad driver or unfit specifications causing this paradox.
Back to top Go down
FlashHopper

FlashHopper

just an FYI Empty
PostSubject: Re: just an FYI   just an FYI I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 10:50 pm

Wich errors does it give you?

You can try googling those and figure out whats the problem Wink
Back to top Go down
Candyman

Candyman

just an FYI Empty
PostSubject: Re: just an FYI   just an FYI I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 12:34 am

it lags and then textures get all weird and bam computer is DEAD.
Back to top Go down
Suave145

Suave145

just an FYI Empty
PostSubject: Re: just an FYI   just an FYI I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 1:38 am

So your stupidity has gotten far enough that it is a problem with CS:S right? so then its a graphic card problem.....anything else.
Back to top Go down
FlashHopper

FlashHopper

just an FYI Empty
PostSubject: Re: just an FYI   just an FYI I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 6:57 am

Suave145 wrote:
So your stupidity has gotten far enough that it is a problem with CS:S right? so then its a graphic card problem.....anything else.

BSOD could be anything -_-

From RAM to Mobo to gfx card... Even software problems.
Back to top Go down
Suave145

Suave145

just an FYI Empty
PostSubject: Re: just an FYI   just an FYI I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 1:25 pm

You know i had a BSOD problem with TS3 and it wasn't that hard to figure out by the programs I used FlashHopper so you really can't say it can be anything. It really narrows down to a driver just having problem with accelerations or requirements. Something like that.
Back to top Go down
FlashHopper

FlashHopper

just an FYI Empty
PostSubject: Re: just an FYI   just an FYI I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 3:26 pm

Suave145 wrote:
You know i had a BSOD problem with TS3 and it wasn't that hard to figure out by the programs I used FlashHopper so you really can't say it can be anything. It really narrows down to a driver just having problem with accelerations or requirements. Something like that.

Man, BSOD could be anything, ask anyone that knows something about pc's.
Could be software, could be hardware.

Had bsod's before, first it was gfx card, after that was a ram slot malfunction, after that it was ram not function not well, after that it was my cpu that overheated and last but not least i had bsod about software issues.
Back to top Go down
Suave145

Suave145

just an FYI Empty
PostSubject: Re: just an FYI   just an FYI I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 6:12 pm

FlashHopper wrote:
Suave145 wrote:

Man, BSOD could be anything, ask anyone that knows something about pc's.
Could be software, could be hardware.

Had bsod's before, first it was gfx card, after that was a ram slot malfunction, after that it was ram not function not well, after that it was my cpu that overheated and last but not least i had bsod about software issues.

are you like fucking slow in the head or something. I said the exact same thing you just did.
Back to top Go down
FlashHopper

FlashHopper

just an FYI Empty
PostSubject: Re: just an FYI   just an FYI I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:29 pm

Suave145 wrote:
so you really can't say it can be anything.

You said you can't say it can be anything, i said the opposite.

And don't start throwing words like that towards me, I'm not Jwall your arguing with.

My respect for you is going down more and more by the day my friend, keep it up.
Back to top Go down
Pretender

Pretender

just an FYI Empty
PostSubject: Re: just an FYI   just an FYI I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 7:33 pm

Suave145

chill dog no need to rage at people not everyone is all about pc's. i only ask this ones that you cool down some before i beat you silly got it : P
Back to top Go down
Suave145

Suave145

just an FYI Empty
PostSubject: Re: just an FYI   just an FYI I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 11:27 am

Sorry outside frustration has been building up.

This took a while to say but I put my words together well his time I hope:

If he is getting BSOD I'm supposing it is from a driver failure of some sort. The sort is coming from a specific driver. I say that from my experience.
Back to top Go down
FlashHopper

FlashHopper

just an FYI Empty
PostSubject: Re: just an FYI   just an FYI I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 6:28 pm

Suave145 wrote:
Sorry outside frustration has been building up.

This took a while to say but I put my words together well his time I hope:

If he is getting BSOD I'm supposing it is from a driver failure of some sort. The sort is coming from a specific driver. I say that from my experience.

Everyone's experience is different Suave145 Smile

My computer was new and whilst gaming it crashed and it was mobo Shocked after that it said (whilst gaming) iw4sp.exe has stopped working, or any other game, so i thought it was driver problem, updated them, not working, new gfx card, not working, eventually it was a ram slot on my mobo that doesn't function propperly.

My point is: it doesn't have to be what you think, you really have to test everything step by step to figure out what exactly is wrong with it.

PS: Don't take your frustration out on us, cuz we can't do shit about that, handle it with the person in question.
Back to top Go down
Chainzaw

Chainzaw

just an FYI Empty
PostSubject: Re: just an FYI   just an FYI I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 9:38 am

I really hate bluescreens. My old pc had em too sometimes xD and after i oc'd my CPU to 4 GHz i got bluescreens all the time, have to fix it Razz.
Just buy a new pc if its bad or upgrade it X:X
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

just an FYI Empty
PostSubject: Re: just an FYI   just an FYI I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

just an FYI
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: PC Support-
Jump to: