Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HORDE TTT GMOD - 216.52.143.166:27015

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UFC 117

Go down 
+2
DannyBoy
immortal
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BLOW ME

BLOW ME

UFC 117 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFC 117   UFC 117 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:32 am

Main Event:
Anderson Silva def. Chael Sonnen via submission (triangle choke) (FAIL)

Main Bouts:
Jon Fitch def. Thiago Alves via unanimous decision (FAIL)
Clay Guida def. Rafael Dos Anjos via submission (GJ GUIDA)
Matt Hughes def. Ricardo Almeida via submission (GJ Matt)
Junior dos Santos def. Roy Nelson via unanimous decision (I like them both)

Preliminary Bouts:
Rick Story def. Dustin Hazelett via second-round TKO (No clue who they are)
Phil Davis def. Rodney Wallace via unanimous decision (No clue)
Johny Hendricks def. Charlie Brenneman via second-round TKO (No clue)
Tim Boetsch def. Todd Brown via unanimous decision (GJ Tim)
Stefan Struve def. Christian Morecraft via second-round TKO (No clue)
Dennis Hallman def. Ben Saunders via unanimous decision (No Clue)

There is the results for all the fights for UFC 117. What a shitty night.. So many decision finishes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/xx_gangsta_michael_xx
DannyBoy

DannyBoy

UFC 117 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFC 117    UFC 117 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:15 am

BLOW ME wrote:
Preliminary Bouts:

Stefan Struve def. Christian Morecraft via second-round TKO (No clue)

^Fight of the night to be honest. Stefan Struve is mostly known for his submissions, but he got his ass BEAT for the first round, and got rocked right away in the second, but he managed to use his reach advantage to finish Morecraft (who is a nobody).
Back to top Go down
I'm Special

I'm Special

UFC 117 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFC 117   UFC 117 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 6:09 pm

BLOW ME wrote:
Fuck that last second triangle, he got his ass beat the whole fight.
HAHA, I won me $30 baby!!! I was worried, he was gettng his ass BEAT. I fucking screamed at the TV when Sonnen tapped.
Back to top Go down
BLOW ME

BLOW ME

UFC 117 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFC 117   UFC 117 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 11:18 am

I'm Special wrote:
BLOW ME wrote:
Fuck that last second triangle, he got his ass beat the whole fight.
HAHA, I won me $30 baby!!! I was worried, he was gettng his ass BEAT. I fucking screamed at the TV when Sonnen tapped.

I lost $20 because of that. If it would of went to decision, Sonnen had it. Goddamnit Sonnen.
Back to top Go down
BLOW ME

BLOW ME

UFC 117 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFC 117   UFC 117 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 11:20 am

DannyBoy wrote:
Damn!! Damn!!

Great night of fights, I loved it! :cheers:

The only fight I will comment on is the main event, of course I do not like to speculate like this, but I truly and honestly believe that the fight was fixed. All I saw from the first bell to the last bell was Silva letting Chael beat him up. I am glad Silva finally got the submission, but I am really dumbfounded. I am going to review the fight more closely soon to see if I can find anything obvious.

Anyways, good effort put up by Chael, wether it was fixed or not, he was the first to ever beat up Anderson Silva.

They aren't fixed fights lol. Looks like Silva doesn't do good under pressure.
Back to top Go down
angry vegetable

angry vegetable

UFC 117 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFC 117   UFC 117 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 11:33 am

it could be fixed why not. I mean how pissed would the audience have been if silva knocked chale out in 10 seconds, they wanted a good fight.
Back to top Go down
DannyBoy

DannyBoy

UFC 117 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFC 117   UFC 117 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 1:00 pm

BLOW ME wrote:
They aren't fixed fights lol. Looks like Silva doesn't do good under pressure.

Please don't start talking shit like Chael and say that Silva has not fought anyone good, Silva has been under pressure, from better wrestlers than Chael Sonnen (Dan Henderson, Travis Lutter).

Honestly, it looked like every reaction of Silva's was half-assed. All of a sudden, he had no take-down defence, his black belt in jiu jitsu vanished (until the last minute) and he was losing on stand-up to an average striker. Some people may say it was his "injured ribs".. I say bullshit, Dana White wanted him in an actual fight, not another dance off, which is in my opinion the motive to set this fight up.

We'll see how he performes in his next fight.
Back to top Go down
BLOW ME

BLOW ME

UFC 117 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFC 117   UFC 117 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 12:00 pm

Silva is good, no doubt about it. I just don't really like him. He's only got like 1 or 2 fights left anyway until his contract is up. He had knocked out some of my favorite fighters (Rich Franklin, Forrest Griffen).
Back to top Go down
MonsterSnake

MonsterSnake

UFC 117 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFC 117   UFC 117 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 5:44 pm

BLOW ME wrote:
Silva is good, no doubt about it. I just don't really like him. He's only got like 1 or 2 fights left anyway until his contract is up. He had knocked out some of my favorite fighters (Rich Franklin, Forrest Griffen).

Griffin*
Back to top Go down
immortal

UFC 117 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: hmmmm   UFC 117 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:16 pm

Sonnen sucks! Okay, he's the first person to dominate Silva like that, but how can you stay on top of someone for four rounds and not finish him. To me, if you didnt watch the fight and only saw the end, it would look like Sonnen got his ass kicked, his face was effed. It isn't over till the end. Well done Silva! AWESOME FIGHT! If there is a re-match, Sonnen will get his ass wooped, BADLY (Silva knows his game now)

Oh SHEET - EDIT: "Silva went into the Sonnen fight with an injured rib. During the first round, he cracked his rib and will be out until 2011 because of the injury. It is currently unknown when Silva will next defend his title. However, his next fight could be against Vitor Belfort or a rematch with Sonnen."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com
MonsterSnake

MonsterSnake

UFC 117 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFC 117   UFC 117 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 8:20 pm

Immortal wrote:
Sonnen sucks! Okay, he's the first person to dominate Silva like that, but how can you stay on top of someone for four rounds and not finish him. To me, if you didnt watch the fight and only saw the end, it would look like Sonnen got his ass kicked, his face was effed. It isn't over till the end. Well done Silva! AWESOME FIGHT! If there is a re-match, Sonnen will get his ass wooped, BADLY (Silva knows his game now)

Oh SHEET - EDIT: "Silva went into the Sonnen fight with an injured rib. During the first round, he cracked his rib and will be out until 2011 because of the injury. It is currently unknown when Silva will next defend his title. However, his next fight could be against Vitor Belfort or a rematch with Sonnen."

Nope it is against Belfort, and the only reason he couldn't finish because He couldn't get in a Dominate position
Back to top Go down
immortal

UFC 117 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: um   UFC 117 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 10:13 pm

MonsterSnake wrote:
Immortal wrote:

Nope it is against Belfort, and the only reason he couldn't finish because He couldn't get in a Dominate position

So being on top of someone isnt a dominant position? 4 ROUNDS scratch
Back to top Go down
DannyBoy

DannyBoy

UFC 117 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFC 117   UFC 117 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 12:31 pm

Immortal wrote:

Maybe stop sounding like an ignorant WWE fan and think about it. Even with Silva's horrible performance, he still has if not THE best, then one of the best ground games in MMA. I of course believe Silva could have sunk in a triangle in the first round, but he still had the ability to prevent himself from taking too much damage.

Silva can take a punch, nuff said. I do show some respect to Sonnen after the fight, but I still see a fixed match everytime I re-watch it.
Back to top Go down
angry vegetable

angry vegetable

UFC 117 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFC 117   UFC 117 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 9:37 pm

Immortal wrote:
MonsterSnake wrote:
Immortal wrote:

It doesent look like you know much a domiant position is not being untop of somebody its being able to obtain the mount, side control or to some point the half guard. Sonnen was in silvas guard the whole time.
Back to top Go down
immortal

UFC 117 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: hmmm   UFC 117 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 2:31 pm

angry vegetable wrote:
Immortal wrote:
MonsterSnake wrote:
Immortal wrote:

It doesent look like you know much a domiant position is not being untop of somebody its being able to obtain the mount, side control or to some point the half guard. Sonnen was in silvas guard the whole time.

Which means Sonnen sucks... Arrow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

UFC 117 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFC 117   UFC 117 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UFC 117
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: Sports-
Jump to: