Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HORDE TTT GMOD - 216.52.143.166:27015

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alien Swarm : Speed Runs

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Adrian

Adrian

Alien Swarm : Speed Runs Empty
PostSubject: Alien Swarm : Speed Runs   Alien Swarm : Speed Runs I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 2:30 am

Yeah, so I would like a list of people who would actually participate in a speedrun of the entire Jacob's Campaign. Basically read the achievements list starting from the Landing Bay Speed Run. It would be a fun experience plus it helps farm levels. Anyone who is interested, say you would like to participate below.

PS : I will only be accepting Level 20+ no matter how many prestiges you have done. We need the correct guns and perks to complete quickly. First 3 will be notified on when we will start.

Last edited by Bionic on Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chainzaw

Chainzaw

PostSubject: Re: Alien Swarm : Speed Runs   Alien Swarm : Speed Runs I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 5:50 am

Yurr yurr
Back to top Go down
That Guy

That Guy

PostSubject: Re: Alien Swarm : Speed Runs   Alien Swarm : Speed Runs I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:37 am

20+ only? whore, makin me prestige

btw, what perks?
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

PostSubject: Re: Alien Swarm : Speed Runs   Alien Swarm : Speed Runs I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:56 am

We would need Hornet Barrage, Tesla Coils, Smart Bombs, All Grenades. These all clear waves of enemies much quicker than standardized guns.

For Guns I would suggest Flamethrower, Minigun, Grenade Launcher, Chainsaw.

IM LEVEL 12 AS OF RIGHT NOW BRO - MR CLEAN
Back to top Go down
waffles

waffles

PostSubject: Re: Alien Swarm : Speed Runs   Alien Swarm : Speed Runs I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 7:08 pm

Bionic wrote:
We would need Hornet Barrage, Tesla Coils, Smart Bombs, All Grenades. These all clear waves of enemies much quicker than standardized guns.

For Guns I would suggest Flamethrower, Minigun, Grenade Launcher, Chainsaw.

IM LEVEL 12 AS OF RIGHT NOW BRO - MR CLEAN

bionic u never use a minigunfor speedrun
its to slow i would use the dual machine guns or flamethower with a chainsaw as secondary... like in landing bay, a fast way to break down doors is with a chainsaw u dont do any hacks until the last number hack while there doing the number hack someone is useing adrenline that gives u time to break down the final door and be ready to run when the hacker is done hacking(also easyer to hack. equipment it would be for sure adrenline, amps, tesla and hornets.
u might disagree but idc Smile
Back to top Go down
Chainzaw

Chainzaw

PostSubject: Re: Alien Swarm : Speed Runs   Alien Swarm : Speed Runs I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 8:17 pm

Im level 27 right now so should we do it woon Smile?
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

PostSubject: Re: Alien Swarm : Speed Runs   Alien Swarm : Speed Runs I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 8:19 pm

What was the point of writing that if I didn't care? I never said we're using miniguns to kill swarm while walking. You use it when you sit still like an asshole for 50 hours.
Back to top Go down
Bro

Bro

PostSubject: Re: Alien Swarm : Speed Runs   Alien Swarm : Speed Runs I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 1:23 am

Smile screw speed levels, I wanna beat last 2 levels on Insane already, all that's left for an Achievement.

p.s. last level is challenging
Back to top Go down
waffles

waffles

PostSubject: Re: Alien Swarm : Speed Runs   Alien Swarm : Speed Runs I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 1:45 am

Bro wrote:
Smile screw speed levels, I wanna beat last 2 levels on Insane already, all that's left for an Achievement.

p.s. last level is challenging
i want to get 250 kills with the marksman, chainsaw and noob tube my last 3 guns Very Happy oh and mines just the normal mines done the rest Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alien Swarm : Speed Runs   Alien Swarm : Speed Runs I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alien Swarm : Speed Runs
Page 1 of 1