Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HORDE TTT GMOD - 216.52.143.166:27015

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

will someone with computer knowledge help me?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Candyman

Candyman

will someone with computer knowledge help me? Empty
PostSubject: will someone with computer knowledge help me?   will someone with computer knowledge help me? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 11:38 pm

i have decided to look for a computer that is better for gaming instead having a laggy crappy comp which wont allow me to enjoy my full gaming experience.

price range $1000 could be a bit more. ( i do not want the best of best, average or below average)
Back to top Go down
Creamy

Creamy

PostSubject: Re: will someone with computer knowledge help me?   will someone with computer knowledge help me? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:12 am

OK, here is a list.

Option #01
This computer will last you a good 5 years if you take care of it well, has very good specs, just as good as my PC is, very good for gaming.

Option #02
The CPU is a little bit worse on this but not that you would notice to be honest, a much better GPU actually a very good new one. Other specs are as good as the first.

Option #03
Another decent CPU and a very, very good graphics card too. Again will last you a good 5 years just like the other 2.

Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/creams
Creamy

Creamy

PostSubject: Re: will someone with computer knowledge help me?   will someone with computer knowledge help me? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:13 am

I mean, if I was you with 1k to sped I would go for option 3. Much better CPU and a GPU as good as option 2 and better then option 1.
Back to top Go down
Chainzaw

Chainzaw

PostSubject: Re: will someone with computer knowledge help me?   will someone with computer knowledge help me? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 5:47 am

good Chassi/case and good cpu is rly important. It's easy (and more cheap) to change the graphic card and ram etc...
Back to top Go down
Candyman

Candyman

PostSubject: Re: will someone with computer knowledge help me?   will someone with computer knowledge help me? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 2:40 pm

Creamy wrote:
I mean, if I was you with 1k to sped I would go for option 3. Much better CPU and a GPU as good as option 2 and better then option 1.

i would probably get option 3 but it does not say the price. it says (currently unavailable)
Back to top Go down
Candyman

Candyman

PostSubject: Re: will someone with computer knowledge help me?   will someone with computer knowledge help me? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 2:50 pm

oh and how much extra would it cost to get that, to canada vancouver? is it just the shipping? never ordered online before.
Back to top Go down
Creamy

Creamy

PostSubject: Re: will someone with computer knowledge help me?   will someone with computer knowledge help me? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 2:54 pm

Hmmm, when I was looking through these they were all under 1000$. Option 1 was 999.99$ and the other 2 were same price. So its almost the same as option 2.

I wouldn't have a clue about the shipping to be honest. You would have to email the staff at "New-egg" and ask. Maybe phone them. Or how about you find me a few good Canadian sites that sell computers and I could show you something decent at a reasonable price.
Back to top Go down
Candyman

Candyman

PostSubject: Re: will someone with computer knowledge help me?   will someone with computer knowledge help me? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 3:43 pm

okay ill try emailing or calling. the only place that i know sells computers is london drugs lol. not the best place to go though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: will someone with computer knowledge help me?   will someone with computer knowledge help me? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

will someone with computer knowledge help me?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: PC Support-
Jump to: