Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HORDE TTT GMOD - 216.52.143.166:27015

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Something for teh lol's......

Go down 
+11
TaylorSwift
crackpot
I'm Special
That Guy
FusioN
DannyBoy
Iguana
njoy
FlashHopper
angry vegetable
Creamy
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Creamy

Creamy

Something for teh lol's...... Empty
PostSubject: Something for teh lol's......   Something for teh lol's...... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 10:12 am

So....

Since I love conspiracy theories and do believe the Illuminati exist I wanted to show you guys this.

Take the word "Illuminati" and spell it backwards, it turns into "Itanimulli". Then, just simple put a .com on the end and see were it takes you. So for example www.itanimulli.com
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/creams
angry vegetable

angry vegetable

PostSubject: Re: Something for teh lol's......   Something for teh lol's...... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 10:29 am

I've always believed in the illuminati to but that can freak you out a little bit. Did you figure this out or did you find it somewhere?
Back to top Go down
FlashHopper

FlashHopper

PostSubject: Re: Something for teh lol's......   Something for teh lol's...... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 10:33 am

wow rly?

wicked trick Very Happy
Back to top Go down
njoy

njoy

PostSubject: Re: Something for teh lol's......   Something for teh lol's...... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:12 am

just like runescape's maker "Jagex". But since people hate the game they call it "Fagex". And if you type in www.Fagex.com it brings you to Jagex's site. lmao
Back to top Go down
Iguana

PostSubject: Re: Something for teh lol's......   Something for teh lol's...... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:28 am

Holy shit, mind has been blown.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.ca
DannyBoy

DannyBoy

PostSubject: Re: Something for teh lol's......   Something for teh lol's...... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 12:13 pm

njoy wrote:
just like runescape's maker "Jagex". But since people hate the game they call it "Fagex". And if you type in www.Fagex.com it brings you to Jagex's site. lmao

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
FusioN

FusioN

PostSubject: Re: Something for teh lol's......   Something for teh lol's...... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 12:49 pm

Creamy wrote:
So....

Since I love conspiracy theories and do believe the Illuminati exist I wanted to show you guys this.

Take the word "Illuminati" and spell it backwards, it turns into "Itanimulli". Then, just simple put a .com on the end and see were it takes you. So for example www.itanimulli.com

lol to some degree I also believe that Illuminati exists, but there is this one guy in my class that is SO fucking annoying since he is talking about it all the time, and sometimes I actually think he's getting like a seizure or someshit since hes talking so fast...
Back to top Go down
Creamy

Creamy

PostSubject: Re: Something for teh lol's......   Something for teh lol's...... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 1:30 pm

Lol, you do realise some nerd could have just bought that domain and made a re-direct to the NSA website. Although..... could never know. Razz
Back to top Go down
Creamy

Creamy

PostSubject: Re: Something for teh lol's......   Something for teh lol's...... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 1:34 pm

Back to top Go down
angry vegetable

angry vegetable

PostSubject: Re: Something for teh lol's......   Something for teh lol's...... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 2:09 pm

You can do that with any word creamy I think it's probably coincidence that illuminati can be divided that way. It's like when people find meanings to words and numbers that don't have a meaning.
Back to top Go down
Creamy

Creamy

PostSubject: Re: Something for teh lol's......   Something for teh lol's...... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 5:13 pm

Devided? Coincidence? What the hell are you talking about? It has a re-direct to an NSA website, I don't know how you can fit coincidence into a "re-direct".
Back to top Go down
That Guy

That Guy

PostSubject: Re: Something for teh lol's......   Something for teh lol's...... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 8:31 pm

Iguana wrote:
Holy shit, mind has been blown.
Back to top Go down
I'm Special

I'm Special

PostSubject: Re: Something for teh lol's......   Something for teh lol's...... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 10:00 pm

I too like conspiracy theories, but I have never believed in this one, I really do not know why, I just do not buy it.
Back to top Go down
crackpot

crackpot

PostSubject: Re: Something for teh lol's......   Something for teh lol's...... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:30 pm

I dont get whats so amazing about this?

-------

And what happens if u go to that site?
Back to top Go down
TaylorSwift

TaylorSwift

PostSubject: Re: Something for teh lol's......   Something for teh lol's...... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 11:43 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.taylorswift.com/
FusioN

FusioN

PostSubject: Re: Something for teh lol's......   Something for teh lol's...... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:27 am

TaylorSwift wrote:
takeoveryourmind.com

you fail taylor lol Razz I can do that 2 see www.everyoneisgoingtodie.com
Back to top Go down
TaylorSwift

TaylorSwift

PostSubject: Re: Something for teh lol's......   Something for teh lol's...... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:12 am

shhhhhhhhhhh noone knows
Back to top Go down
http://www.taylorswift.com/
FusioN

FusioN

PostSubject: Re: Something for teh lol's......   Something for teh lol's...... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 10:59 am

TaylorSwift wrote:
shhhhhhhhhhh noone knows

LIEZ
Back to top Go down
angry vegetable

angry vegetable

PostSubject: Re: Something for teh lol's......   Something for teh lol's...... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 11:46 am

Creamy wrote:
Devided? Coincidence? What the hell are you talking about? It has a re-direct to an NSA website, I don't know how you can fit coincidence into a "re-direct".

I meant the YouTube video
Back to top Go down
iCeDrAgOn01

iCeDrAgOn01

PostSubject: Re: Something for teh lol's......   Something for teh lol's...... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:08 pm

Er.. What's the Illuminati?
Back to top Go down
Ne0

Ne0

PostSubject: Re: Something for teh lol's......   Something for teh lol's...... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:24 pm

It's Italian for enlightened idiots. clown
Back to top Go down
Creamy

Creamy

PostSubject: Re: Something for teh lol's......   Something for teh lol's...... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 5:48 pm

crackpot wrote:
I dont get whats so amazing about this?

-------

And what happens if u go to that site?

You are very smart? Have you tried doing what I wrote? Lol?
Back to top Go down
immortal

PostSubject: Re: Something for teh lol's......   Something for teh lol's...... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:11 pm

angry vegetable wrote:
I've always believed in the illuminati to but that can freak you out a little bit. Did you figure this out or did you find it somewhere?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com
angry vegetable

angry vegetable

PostSubject: Re: Something for teh lol's......   Something for teh lol's...... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 9:02 pm

Wow my bad
Back to top Go down
GeNTLeMaN FiSH

GeNTLeMaN FiSH

PostSubject: Re: Something for teh lol's......   Something for teh lol's...... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 6:08 am

USELESS TOPIC IS USELESS
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something for teh lol's......   Something for teh lol's...... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something for teh lol's......
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General-
Jump to: