Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HORDE TTT GMOD - 216.52.143.166:27015

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NBA Free Agency

Go down 
4 posters

Who will LeBron James sign with?
Cavs
NBA Free Agency I_vote_lcap20%NBA Free Agency I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Heat
NBA Free Agency I_vote_lcap40%NBA Free Agency I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Bulls
NBA Free Agency I_vote_lcap0%NBA Free Agency I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Knicks
NBA Free Agency I_vote_lcap40%NBA Free Agency I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Nets
NBA Free Agency I_vote_lcap0%NBA Free Agency I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
I'm Special

I'm Special

NBA Free Agency Empty
PostSubject: NBA Free Agency   NBA Free Agency I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:48 pm

Wade and Bosh with the Heat! Will LeBron join them?
Back to top Go down
I'm Special

I'm Special

NBA Free Agency Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Free Agency   NBA Free Agency I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:16 pm

ahaha one word, KILL!!!!
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

NBA Free Agency Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Free Agency   NBA Free Agency I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 1:13 am

Omfg stacked team is stacked. GG West Coast.

HEATS!
Back to top Go down
TaylorSwift

TaylorSwift

NBA Free Agency Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Free Agency   NBA Free Agency I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 9:09 am

Tbh "The Decision" was probably the stupidest thing in the world lol. When has a NBA player ever had a special where he's signing. Just dumb but yeah Heat are super staked now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.taylorswift.com/
Adrian

Adrian

NBA Free Agency Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Free Agency   NBA Free Agency I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:51 am

Wade, James and Bosh... GG.
Back to top Go down
I'm Special

I'm Special

NBA Free Agency Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Free Agency   NBA Free Agency I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 3:43 pm

TaylorSwift wrote:
Tbh "The Decision" was probably the stupidest thing in the world lol. When has a NBA player ever had a special where he's signing. Just dumb but yeah Heat are super staked now.
thats what happens when you're the best.

and why are cavs fans hating? they aren't nor ever will be in his position. most of the people that showed up to the games weren't even cavs fans, they were LJ fans, so why are they complaining, that is utterly sad.
Back to top Go down
TaylorSwift

TaylorSwift

NBA Free Agency Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Free Agency   NBA Free Agency I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 4:26 pm

I'm Special wrote:
TaylorSwift wrote:

and why are cavs fans hating? they aren't nor ever will be in his position. most of the people that showed up to the games weren't even cavs fans, they were LJ fans, so why are they complaining, that is utterly sad.

They're complaining cause now there team is shit without him. And he's not the best. He aint won shit yet.
Back to top Go down
I'm Special

I'm Special

NBA Free Agency Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Free Agency   NBA Free Agency I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 4:35 pm

TaylorSwift wrote:
I'm Special wrote:
TaylorSwift wrote:

They're complaining cause now there team is shit without him. And he's not the best. He aint won shit yet.
actually he is, if not all this media wouldn't be on him, and how the hell is going to win, when the next leading scorer in the game has like 19, and he has 35-40, it's not possible.
Back to top Go down
TaylorSwift

TaylorSwift

NBA Free Agency Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Free Agency   NBA Free Agency I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 6:14 pm

I'm Special wrote:
TaylorSwift wrote:
I'm Special wrote:
TaylorSwift wrote:

actually he is, if not all this media wouldn't be on him, and how the hell is going to win, when the next leading scorer in the game has like 19, and he has 35-40, it's not possible.
Um last time i checked him and durant were like neck and neck for the scoring title so no he's not the best scorer by far I will not label him as the best untill he wins a title. I hate Kobe but i label him as the best in league right now.
Back to top Go down
I'm Special

I'm Special

NBA Free Agency Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Free Agency   NBA Free Agency I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:41 pm

being the best doesn't mean having the scoring title. he's the best all around player, who cares if he hasn't won a championship, that's the teams fault not his. he carried the team single handedly, i feel this was the best decision for him
Back to top Go down
waffles

waffles

NBA Free Agency Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Free Agency   NBA Free Agency I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 2:44 am

well lebron is not the best right now. kobe is but in the years lebron will become better. also mj is the best player ever. ALSO CELTICS WILL BEAT THE HEAT
Back to top Go down
TaylorSwift

TaylorSwift

NBA Free Agency Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Free Agency   NBA Free Agency I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 4:54 pm

waffles wrote:
well lebron is not the best right now. kobe is but in the years lebron will become better. also mj is the best player ever. ALSO CELTICS WILL BEAT THE HEAT

I have to agree And special you brought up the Scoring title saying he was way out head by himself but he wasnt???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NBA Free Agency Empty
PostSubject: Re: NBA Free Agency   NBA Free Agency I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NBA Free Agency
Page 1 of 1