Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HORDE TTT GMOD - 216.52.143.166:27015

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HELP!!! MY CSS GOT FUCKED UP

Go down 
+2
walshyy
Ahmet
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ahmet

Ahmet

HELP!!! MY CSS GOT FUCKED UP Empty
PostSubject: HELP!!! MY CSS GOT FUCKED UP   HELP!!! MY CSS GOT FUCKED UP I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:23 pm

Ok, i cant join any CSS servers. This didnt happen today but it happened the day Valve released their FUCKING SHIT update.. Honestly, i dont like the update but thats not the point. As i said i cant join to any servers, it just says "Server is not responding" and its not even trying to connect any servers. Please help i couldnt play CSS for days now.. its so horrible that i paid for this game but cant play it because of issues made by the game devoloper itself.. Its just retarded you know! Thats how shitty steam is. You pay for the game but cant play it. Oh also, i get this in the console everytime i try to join a server: ConVarRef sb_dontshow_maxplayer_warning doesn't point to an existing ConVar

PLEASE HELP!!!
Back to top Go down
walshyy

walshyy

PostSubject: Re: HELP!!! MY CSS GOT FUCKED UP   HELP!!! MY CSS GOT FUCKED UP I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:52 pm

Ahmet wrote:
Ok, i cant join any CSS servers. This didnt happen today but it happened the day Valve released their FUCKING SHIT update.. Honestly, i dont like the update but thats not the point. As i said i cant join to any servers, it just says "Server is not responding" and its not even trying to connect any servers. Please help i couldnt play CSS for days now.. its so horrible that i paid for this game but cant play it because of issues made by the game devoloper itself.. Its just retarded you know! Thats how shitty steam is. You pay for the game but cant play it. Oh also, i get this in the console everytime i try to join a server: ConVarRef sb_dontshow_maxplayer_warning doesn't point to an existing ConVar

PLEASE HELP!!!

QQ
Back to top Go down
Somakatsu

Somakatsu

PostSubject: Re: HELP!!! MY CSS GOT FUCKED UP   HELP!!! MY CSS GOT FUCKED UP I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 3:55 pm

Walshyy -TH- wrote:
Ahmet wrote:

PLEASE HELP!!!

QQ

uninstall, re-install
Back to top Go down
Chainzaw

Chainzaw

PostSubject: Re: HELP!!! MY CSS GOT FUCKED UP   HELP!!! MY CSS GOT FUCKED UP I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 4:13 pm

Walshyy -TH- wrote:
Ahmet wrote:

PLEASE HELP!!!

QQ

Omg, fucking hacker, you killed me...WEEH IM A NOOB WEEEEEEH :'(

Hope you fix it Ahmet :/
Back to top Go down
Ahmet

Ahmet

PostSubject: Re: HELP!!! MY CSS GOT FUCKED UP   HELP!!! MY CSS GOT FUCKED UP I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 6:35 pm

Brian, i already did that 2 times in a row, it did not work..
Back to top Go down
angry vegetable

angry vegetable

PostSubject: Re: HELP!!! MY CSS GOT FUCKED UP   HELP!!! MY CSS GOT FUCKED UP I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 7:29 pm

Can you create server?
Back to top Go down
Ahmet

Ahmet

PostSubject: Re: HELP!!! MY CSS GOT FUCKED UP   HELP!!! MY CSS GOT FUCKED UP I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 8:38 pm

angry vegetable wrote:
Can you create server?

Yeah, but i cannot join any server for some reason.. Im sick of this piece of crap laptop that i have so I cant wait when schools start again. Then i am getting like at least 800 dollars and with the money i saved i am going to build a gaming PC.
Back to top Go down
wolf

PostSubject: Re: HELP!!! MY CSS GOT FUCKED UP   HELP!!! MY CSS GOT FUCKED UP I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 9:34 pm

uninstall games+steam then delete whole steam folder from C:/program files, reinstall
Back to top Go down
angry vegetable

angry vegetable

PostSubject: Re: HELP!!! MY CSS GOT FUCKED UP   HELP!!! MY CSS GOT FUCKED UP I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 9:52 pm

Well if you can creat server and play it should be a problem with connection
Back to top Go down
Chainzaw

Chainzaw

PostSubject: Re: HELP!!! MY CSS GOT FUCKED UP   HELP!!! MY CSS GOT FUCKED UP I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 9:56 am

well a good gaming pc is like...1500 dollarz. mine was around 1500-2000
Back to top Go down
Ahmet

Ahmet

PostSubject: Re: HELP!!! MY CSS GOT FUCKED UP   HELP!!! MY CSS GOT FUCKED UP I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 11:12 am

Chainzaw wrote:
well a good gaming pc is like...1500 dollarz. mine was around 1500-2000

Well yeah, i think i am getting enough for a Phenom II X6 1055T sixcore AMD cpu and 4 gbs of DDR3 1600Mhz and a nice 5850 and a SSD.
Back to top Go down
Somakatsu

Somakatsu

PostSubject: Re: HELP!!! MY CSS GOT FUCKED UP   HELP!!! MY CSS GOT FUCKED UP I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 12:37 pm

wolf wrote:
uninstall games+steam then delete whole steam folder from C:/program files, reinstall

Yeah thats what i meant
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELP!!! MY CSS GOT FUCKED UP   HELP!!! MY CSS GOT FUCKED UP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HELP!!! MY CSS GOT FUCKED UP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General-
Jump to: