Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HORDE TTT GMOD - 216.52.143.166:27015

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm cool with reg CS:S, but I think Valve took it a little to far.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
I'm Special

I'm Special

I'm cool with reg CS:S, but I think Valve took it a little to far. Empty
PostSubject: I'm cool with reg CS:S, but I think Valve took it a little to far.   I'm cool with reg CS:S, but I think Valve took it a little to far. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:22 pm

lol, wow, i start it up, and I'm like what the hell!!!!
Back to top Go down
Killer_Beast

PostSubject: Re: I'm cool with reg CS:S, but I think Valve took it a little to far.   I'm cool with reg CS:S, but I think Valve took it a little to far. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:38 am

psych is getting source mod and kac and everything we need tonight and tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

PostSubject: Re: I'm cool with reg CS:S, but I think Valve took it a little to far.   I'm cool with reg CS:S, but I think Valve took it a little to far. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 9:59 am

I think he's just shocked how far of a step Valve took. I mean seriously, achievements on CS:S? This is becoming a kids game now. And what about removing 100 Tick servers? How is anyone supposed to participate in professional level scrimmages and Pugs? In my opinion, Valve really fucked up this one.
Back to top Go down
I'm Special

I'm Special

PostSubject: Re: I'm cool with reg CS:S, but I think Valve took it a little to far.   I'm cool with reg CS:S, but I think Valve took it a little to far. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 3:46 pm

I don't know, if they don't do something about it, I might just quit CS:S all together, might as well go to DoD:S, they're basically the same thing now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm cool with reg CS:S, but I think Valve took it a little to far.   I'm cool with reg CS:S, but I think Valve took it a little to far. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm cool with reg CS:S, but I think Valve took it a little to far.
Page 1 of 1