Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HORDE TTT GMOD - 216.52.143.166:27015

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How did you start playing CS:S?

Go down 
+18
Suave145
Spade
Bro
GeNTLeMaN FiSH
Mofo
DevilShadow
angry vegetable
immortal
[Fluffy|Bunny]
Killer_Beast
AntiWaldo
Ne0
Chainzaw
FusioN
That Guy
Samyuwell
Creamy
I'm Special
22 posters
AuthorMessage
I'm Special

I'm Special

How did you start playing CS:S? Empty
PostSubject: How did you start playing CS:S?   How did you start playing CS:S? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 10:26 pm

This a topic to post on how you began playing.

This is my story:

In 2007, I saw the Championship Gaming Series on DirecTV, and saw that there was CS:S, I had no idea at the time what it was, but I liked how it looked. It was teams of 5 facing each other off. In 2008, I saw the CGS again, and I was like, that's it I'm getting it. So in short words, I started playing, because I saw it on TV.
Back to top Go down
Creamy

Creamy

PostSubject: Re: How did you start playing CS:S?   How did you start playing CS:S? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 10:48 pm

Well I actually started playing CS way back in 2002 when I was like 9. My cousin showed me the game and this was like not even CS 1.6 it was something before then that, I was only like 9 or 10 so could not remember. This all was in Ukraine.

So I started going to internet gaming cafe's like LAN's and stuff since that age. Kept on playing CS 1.6 until I moved to London in 2003/4. That is when CS:S got released on Steam and we both paid for the game and shared it with my cousin. Then I kind of took a break between 2005/6 - 2007 as some stuff was up in my life and during that time I did watch CGS and was a big fan of Birmingham Salvo. Remember some of the games and actually played some Source with Salvo's captain RattlesNk and mainly associated with his little sister Tiffany. Now they all went under the radar.

So in 2007 I made a new account as my old one from 2004 was being used by my cousin. Ever since then played generally more and more CS:S and other games. Until not long ago like a few month back my cousin who lives in Germany now gave me our old account as he doesn't game any more. Then after that not long ago I got my 2007 account disabled for fraud and now ended up with this old one still playing CS:S till this day.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/creams
Samyuwell

Samyuwell

PostSubject: Re: How did you start playing CS:S?   How did you start playing CS:S? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 10:57 pm

My dad showed me when i was 12 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/yaoi
That Guy

That Guy

PostSubject: Re: How did you start playing CS:S?   How did you start playing CS:S? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 11:10 pm

I actually don't remember how I started, because it was a long time ago, but I remember it had something to do with mods. my first mod was gungame, then minigames, then hosties, where I found HH. I liked, and still like, CS:S because of all the modifications and skins available, not as a game to really get serious about
Back to top Go down
FusioN

FusioN

PostSubject: Re: How did you start playing CS:S?   How did you start playing CS:S? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:14 am

Well I started playing in like 2007, and played surf for like 3 months, later that year I played a bunch of other mods, just going in whatever server I found, but after like 5 months of playing I got hacked, and right away the day after I bought a new account, in like the summer of 2008 I started playing hosties, the first time I joined off a friend I saw in another server, and I was like WTF IS THIS SHIT, so I read the rules played a while and everything was cool, the winter of 2008 I was perma banned by ace for wallhacking (he turned his ass invisible and i was like BOOM HEADSHOT) the same day psych9z unbanned me, and I kept playing hosties until now. When I was perm-banned for wallhacking around that time I also started to scrim, I made a scrim team with rev0 and woodpeker, and a guy called reason, we kept breaking up then making a new team and when I moved to sweden, I found out that all my irl's also played css so I made a scrim team with them... soo yeah thats what i've been doing these past 3 years llllawll.
Back to top Go down
Chainzaw

Chainzaw

PostSubject: Re: How did you start playing CS:S?   How did you start playing CS:S? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 9:24 am

I played half life in 2003 (my dad had it and i tryed it xD) and like a year after that i played some css, but didnt play much at all. In 2007 i played more seriously but have been taking like 1 year breaks like 2 times xD.
Back to top Go down
Ne0

Ne0

PostSubject: Re: How did you start playing CS:S?   How did you start playing CS:S? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:08 am

Friends of mine got me addicted to 1.6 in early 2003.
I tried css when compLexity made the switch to it to participate in the CGS.

I still think source sucks hard but I cant be bothered to try to get used to 1.6 again.
Back to top Go down
AntiWaldo

AntiWaldo

PostSubject: Re: How did you start playing CS:S?   How did you start playing CS:S? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:55 am

I went to best buy and asked my mom if i could look for a game and all the WoW and Magic type games looked so gay, i saw Css and i was like OMFG NOT MAGIC SHIT!
So i got it and i liked it

The End
Back to top Go down
AntiWaldo

AntiWaldo

PostSubject: Re: How did you start playing CS:S?   How did you start playing CS:S? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:56 am

Ne0 wrote:

I still think source sucks hard but I cant be bothered to try to get used to 1.6 again.

People in 1.6 are funny
Back to top Go down
Killer_Beast

PostSubject: Re: How did you start playing CS:S?   How did you start playing CS:S? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:14 pm

I started playing in 2007. I started because i was watching some gaming compotitions and they had css in the line of gaming and thought it was cool so i got it lol. The same way special got it basically i saw those games too, them dudes were pro!!!
Back to top Go down
[Fluffy|Bunny]

[Fluffy|Bunny]

PostSubject: Re: How did you start playing CS:S?   How did you start playing CS:S? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:10 pm

I started when the Beta was out. I always watched my brother play CS and what not and thats how I got into it. Mostly I played DoD because I always thought it was better, but when I started CS I got into it. I used to have a 6 and 7 digit account if some of you know even what that means and thats how I avoided bans. People always think I hack during it but I dont, but my steam ID doesnt prove it. When CZ came out it was all the rage but I just left during CZ because it was really pointless. CSS I rarely play now due to problems. But I pretty much got into it due to my brother Smile

P.S. Peek A boo!
Back to top Go down
https://thehordeclan.forumotion.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofil
Chainzaw

Chainzaw

PostSubject: Re: How did you start playing CS:S?   How did you start playing CS:S? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:36 pm

Ne0 wrote:

Yea, 1.6 is better in many ways, but the graphics are bad and it's really old!
Back to top Go down
immortal

PostSubject: hmm   How did you start playing CS:S? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:47 pm

I started back on 1.1 when i was like 8 or 9 in a video store that had a couple of pc's.... then the update to 1.5 ... then steam 1.6... and finally got source near christmas "Member since: December 16, 2006"... on and off though.. which is why im not super amazing at the game Smile just a little >Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com
angry vegetable

angry vegetable

PostSubject: Re: How did you start playing CS:S?   How did you start playing CS:S? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 7:23 pm

Why does it seem that everybody has a super cool story on how they began playing css?

With me it's nothing to fancy a budy recommend it to me I saw him playing it I liked it I bought that's it.
Back to top Go down
DevilShadow

DevilShadow

PostSubject: Re: How did you start playing CS:S?   How did you start playing CS:S? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:14 am

It came free with half life 2 my dad played, so then he told me about it so I downloaded to see what it was all about and started to play. I switched from normal mod to zombie to glass to surf to taking breaks from this game to breakfloor to hosties and that is where I'm currently at. This all happened over a couple years.
Back to top Go down
Mofo

Mofo

PostSubject: Re: How did you start playing CS:S?   How did you start playing CS:S? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:45 am

Fucking latin king made me play this shit around 2008 been hooked since......
Back to top Go down
GeNTLeMaN FiSH

GeNTLeMaN FiSH

PostSubject: Re: How did you start playing CS:S?   How did you start playing CS:S? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:50 am

Golden and my dad played cs 1 beta and my dad bought 1999 half life GOTY so i followed suit
Back to top Go down
Bro

Bro

PostSubject: Re: How did you start playing CS:S?   How did you start playing CS:S? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:18 am

I came to the US, I bought this shit, and now I'm killing shit; shit screams-I'm happy. The end.
Back to top Go down
Spade

Spade

PostSubject: Re: How did you start playing CS:S?   How did you start playing CS:S? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:21 am

I started playing cs 1.5 with my friend along time i think like 7 years ago , and ever since ive been hooked ; played all the versions of cs
Back to top Go down
Suave145

Suave145

PostSubject: Re: How did you start playing CS:S?   How did you start playing CS:S? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:45 am

My cousin introduced it to me. I started in 2007 when I didn't have my own account alone. The first matches I started playing were Zombie Servers. And I was so addicted I had a problem and would basically be killing myself. I Was playing for more then 45+ hours a week for sure. Now these days I don't play as badly as I have with the amount of time i spent playing the game neither how I played. -My CS:S Story.
Back to top Go down
That Guy

That Guy

PostSubject: Re: How did you start playing CS:S?   How did you start playing CS:S? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 4:03 am

I asked my bro, turns out I was playing 1.6 when I was really young...lol
Back to top Go down
njoy

njoy

PostSubject: Re: How did you start playing CS:S?   How did you start playing CS:S? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:53 am

started in 07. Got hacked before cal-o (team now was eco im- m) played other fps's like wolfteam, combat arms, cod 2. Then i bought my irl friends steam and here i am a new 8 digit.
Back to top Go down
ChikenNRice

ChikenNRice

PostSubject: Re: How did you start playing CS:S?   How did you start playing CS:S? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:28 pm

Cookies told me about the game IRL I first started playing TNB dust2, and went 0-20 =| eventually 10-6 if i got lucky, to many hackers there if you ask me. Found a zm server broke a cade got banned, hacked for a bit got vacbanned (learned my lesson). Bought a new account and game, never hacked again, joined the zombie server again, and then never got banned joined it played for 4 months. Found Kats Hosties server, played with cookies for a while till Kat got "Shot" and the server closed.

after a while i found HH or it was the other way around and we both joined the server and played for a bit, we both applied after 3-4 months. Started playing mid '07.
Back to top Go down
Somakatsu

Somakatsu

PostSubject: Re: How did you start playing CS:S?   How did you start playing CS:S? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:52 pm

I gave Psych $20 and he sent it to me as a gift
Back to top Go down
GetSome

GetSome

PostSubject: Re: How did you start playing CS:S?   How did you start playing CS:S? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:00 pm

I started css at 8-9 at my cousin's house.

Well i played on my older brother's account in cs 1.6 so many ragers i swear .

I didn't like at all, so i just raged quit >.>, but then Dat bought css and I saw Dat play some mod and stuff, and then i just started to play again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did you start playing CS:S?   How did you start playing CS:S? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How did you start playing CS:S?
Page 1 of 1