Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HORDE TTT GMOD - 216.52.143.166:27015

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

banned from hosties

Go down 
+4
Chainzaw
Ne0
FusioN
delm31
8 posters
AuthorMessage
delm31

banned from hosties Empty
PostSubject: banned from hosties   banned from hosties I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 1:36 am

i would like to make a complaint on my ban and as i quote " disrespecting admins" flash called simon and i called it first 1 of the t's heard me he called it out and i said "yeah stupid"? (jokingly) "muted and gaven chance to be quiet and un muted and kept spamming" that day i was not muted and i was not spamming in that momet of time" " ban has been reduced from 1wk to 3 days" i state that the ban was issued on fales accuzations based on my prevous action the wk before. I think the ban was issued wrong and false and i would like to be unban.

-sincerely, Delm31-
Back to top Go down
FusioN

FusioN

PostSubject: Re: banned from hosties   banned from hosties I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 8:33 am

So far considering what happened is am not fully aware of the incident, but I do believe that the ban time was unfair, even if he was spamming FlashHopper, could've just silenced him and kept him that way, if he tried to avoid the silence, then he could be banned but not for more then a day....
Back to top Go down
Ne0

Ne0

PostSubject: Re: banned from hosties   banned from hosties I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:08 am

You were micspamming that day, like every time you are on the server imo.
You got muted with a warning to stop doing it, after which you got unmuted.
You did disrespect an admin, like you done before (admins, members, non-members, whatever)

And dont try to twist the story so it makes you look totally innocent.
Back to top Go down
Chainzaw

Chainzaw

PostSubject: Re: banned from hosties   banned from hosties I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 12:19 pm

spam + spam + spam + disrespect + disrespect + disrespect admin = banned delm
Back to top Go down
walshyy

walshyy

PostSubject: Re: banned from hosties   banned from hosties I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 12:27 pm

Chainzaw wrote:
spam + spam + spam + disrespect + disrespect + disrespect admin = banned delm

Troll post is troll.
Back to top Go down
Chainzaw

Chainzaw

PostSubject: Re: banned from hosties   banned from hosties I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 2:06 pm

That was simple math
Back to top Go down
FlashHopper

FlashHopper

PostSubject: Re: banned from hosties   banned from hosties I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 2:56 pm

I gave you several warnings about your micspamming and if i recall i muted you 5times and unmuted u everytime even though other people still where complaining about me unmuting you.
You where annoying everyone with your micspam.
I warned you before for your behaviour, but you had to call me stupid afterwards even though i was the one being easy on you by unmuting you everytime.

You have banned before for micspamming, disrespecting and 1 time for freekilling.

I hope you don't get unbanned, i changed the ban to 3days, some call it harsh but i think it gives you some time to consider your options and maybe act a little bit mature next time you join the server.

Some people don't like you, you know that already, don't play in their cards by acting like this.
You are accepted into th so we expect propper behaviour from all our members and admins.

Btw, if you weren't delm, other people would get banned sooner then you, so be happy about this.
Back to top Go down
Mr][King][

Mr][King][

PostSubject: Re: banned from hosties   banned from hosties I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 8:31 am

yeah it's tru you have to stop disrespecting ppl and mic spaming...
Back to top Go down
Creamy

Creamy

PostSubject: Re: banned from hosties   banned from hosties I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 9:25 am

If you ever get banned again I am moving you off recruit. Meaning - removing you from the clan.

It was a ban for only a few days this time so don't complain as a comment on the ban has been written.
Topic locked.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/creams
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: banned from hosties   banned from hosties I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

banned from hosties
Page 1 of 1