Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HORDE TTT GMOD - 216.52.143.166:27015

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leaving TH.

Go down 
+11
Fatal
Mr][King][
Mr.Chris
J Wall
cheezits
waffles
FusioN
wolf
Creamy
Vodka
crackpot
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
crackpot

crackpot

Leaving TH. Empty
PostSubject: Leaving TH.   Leaving TH. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 9:57 pm

Soo this was a idea I've had since i read fluffys post that i thought about it and yes i am leaving this clan.

Why you may ask? Well lets start off that this clan asks for too much, They expect people to play when they can't, they make people go on the forums when they can't. You get kicked if u are not active, some people just cant give time away that they could spend studying or exercising.
another reason is alot of people are quiting some are my friends so i just thought they told me to get into this clan, if they leave why shouldn't I leave.

Bye there are alot of people i still like and some are annoyin. Ill visit the forums some times..

Bye guys fix this clan before its too late.
Back to top Go down
Vodka

Vodka

Leaving TH. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving TH.   Leaving TH. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 10:09 pm

ur leaving too? i did the same thing becuase of some admins but ill still be playing cuz its a good server
Back to top Go down
Creamy

Creamy

Leaving TH. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving TH.   Leaving TH. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 10:20 pm

Lol, funny how you call people annoying yet you were one of the most annoying people spamming the forum. Then you said this clan wasn't active enough on the forum.

People don't expect you to play too much and I don't know why you get scared of getting kicked for being inactive. We haven't kicked any inactive members like I did since this clan was started. The people had like a week or more to reply to my topic and the ones that did not got kicked. The names of that list were of people that were inactive for month's (2,3,4 ect). What you were going to be inactive on the forum for 3 month? I doubt that.

If you want to be a member of this clan you have to play in the server and be on the forum. That is the point of the clan, that is why you apply and you need to think twice before you make a move.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/creams
wolf

Leaving TH. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving TH.   Leaving TH. I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:25 am

Creamy wrote:
Lol, funny how you call people annoying yet you were one of the most annoying people spamming the forum. Then you said this clan wasn't active enough on the forum.

People don't expect you to play too much and I don't know why you get scared of getting kicked for being inactive. We haven't kicked any inactive members like I did since this clan was started. The people had like a week or more to reply to my topic and the ones that did not got kicked. The names of that list were of people that were inactive for month's (2,3,4 ect). What you were going to be inactive on the forum for 3 month? I doubt that.

If you want to be a member of this clan you have to play in the server and be on the forum. That is the point of the clan, that is why you apply and you need to think twice before you make a move.

I agree with you
Back to top Go down
FusioN

FusioN

Leaving TH. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving TH.   Leaving TH. I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 9:33 am

crackpot wrote:
Soo this was a idea I've had since i read fluffys post that i thought about it and yes i am leaving this clan.

Why you may ask? Well lets start off that this clan asks for too much, They expect people to play when they can't, they make people go on the forums when they can't. You get kicked if u are not active, some people just cant give time away that they could spend studying or exercising.
another reason is alot of people are quiting some are my friends so i just thought they told me to get into this clan, if they leave why shouldn't I leave.

Bye there are alot of people i still like and some are annoyin. Ill visit the forums some times..

Bye guys fix this clan before its too late.

Ya know if you dont have enough time in to be active in this clan then, you shouldnt of joined in the first place, we dont even ask that you are extremly active only if you come on like once a day or once every other day, yes people that have been inactive for a couple of months we kick out, but only if they just leave and it doesnt seem like they are coming back.
Back to top Go down
waffles

waffles

Leaving TH. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving TH.   Leaving TH. I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 10:21 am

wow 5 people left :/
Back to top Go down
FusioN

FusioN

Leaving TH. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving TH.   Leaving TH. I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:55 am

waffles wrote:

I thought there was only 4? cosmo, fluffy, crackpot, vodka
Back to top Go down
waffles

waffles

Leaving TH. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving TH.   Leaving TH. I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:55 am

FusioN wrote:
waffles wrote:

hybird
Back to top Go down
FusioN

FusioN

Leaving TH. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving TH.   Leaving TH. I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:56 am

waffles wrote:
FusioN wrote:
waffles wrote:

hybird

ummm?
Back to top Go down
waffles

waffles

Leaving TH. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving TH.   Leaving TH. I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:56 am

FusioN wrote:
waffles wrote:
FusioN wrote:
waffles wrote:

hybird

ummm?
"

yup he left 2
Back to top Go down
FusioN

FusioN

Leaving TH. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving TH.   Leaving TH. I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:57 am

waffles wrote:
FusioN wrote:
waffles wrote:
FusioN wrote:
waffles wrote:

hybird

ummm?
"

yup he left 2

Yeah, forgot lol but that was a while ago.... oh well...
Back to top Go down
waffles

waffles

Leaving TH. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving TH.   Leaving TH. I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:57 am

FusioN wrote:
waffles wrote:
FusioN wrote:
waffles wrote:
FusioN wrote:
waffles wrote:

hybird

ummm?
"

yup he left 2

Yeah, forgot lol but that was a while ago.... oh well...

not that long tho
Back to top Go down
cheezits

Leaving TH. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving TH.   Leaving TH. I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:11 pm

this clan's been destine to crash and burn for awhile. you guys have a terrible leader, acetech sucks, he never plays and when he does he's an asshole to everyone.
Back to top Go down
J Wall

J Wall

Leaving TH. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving TH.   Leaving TH. I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 1:32 pm

cheezits wrote:
this clan's been destine to crash and burn for awhile. you guys have a terrible leader, acetech sucks, he never plays and when he does he's an asshole to everyone.

Thank you for your input. No one wants it, leave.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jwall.biz/
Creamy

Creamy

Leaving TH. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving TH.   Leaving TH. I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 2:05 pm

cheezits wrote:

AceTech doesn't run this clan at the current moment. For the past few month it has been the Elite Admins.

Don't get worried that people leave. We still have a ton of people in this clan and I am not going to express the truth here but the people that left we should not be worried about.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/creams
Mr.Chris

Mr.Chris

Leaving TH. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving TH.   Leaving TH. I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 2:17 pm

Dont make arguments u cant live up to .. ( Nothing personall)
Back to top Go down
Mr][King][

Mr][King][

Leaving TH. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving TH.   Leaving TH. I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 2:21 pm

everyone stop saying that this clan suck and it¨s going down. i playd in th for a really long time when it was hosties horde. i don¨t se anything bad. oki some ppl can be anoing and shit like that but it's a game the game is to have fun.. don¨t talk about ace he sucks and shit like that. i owned like 3 server and it¨s really really hard work to make everything work and shit like that if you never owned a server then don¨t talk.. im 22 i can be anoing sometimes ask creamy Razz haha. the other thing is if everyone here stfu and help the clan then the clan will be the best clan ever. so stop QQ and start working. i help you you help me thats how it works.. so again it¨s not the clan that makes the ppl it¨s the ppl that makes the clan. so everyone stop this drama, and crackpot it¨s sad that your leaving don¨t want you to leave:(
Back to top Go down
Mr.Chris

Mr.Chris

Leaving TH. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving TH.   Leaving TH. I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 2:23 pm

Dont worry Smile Its just some ppl that think so good of them self.. that they dont see their own issue's. And the keep away some parts of story.. so it looks like their right.
Back to top Go down
Mr][King][

Mr][King][

Leaving TH. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving TH.   Leaving TH. I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 2:28 pm

yeah i know. it¨s just anoing lol.
Back to top Go down
Fatal

Fatal

Leaving TH. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving TH.   Leaving TH. I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 4:47 pm

Back to top Go down
waffles

waffles

Leaving TH. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving TH.   Leaving TH. I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 4:56 pm

Creamy wrote:
cheezits wrote:

AceTech doesn't run this clan at the current moment. For the past few month it has been the Elite Admins.

Don't get worried that people leave. We still have a ton of people in this clan and I am not going to express the truth here but the people that left we should not be worried about.

the only 2 i miss is vodka and crackpot Sad
Back to top Go down
Mr.Chris

Mr.Chris

Leaving TH. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving TH.   Leaving TH. I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 5:00 pm

I miss crackpot for sure =P vodka im not so sure about..
Back to top Go down
immortal

Leaving TH. Empty
PostSubject: Hmm   Leaving TH. I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 5:16 pm

I hated them all, so cheers
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com
MADEINIRAQ

Leaving TH. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving TH.   Leaving TH. I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 7:31 pm

who curs about hybrid
Back to top Go down
angry vegetable

angry vegetable

Leaving TH. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving TH.   Leaving TH. I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 8:16 pm

I'm getting really pissed with the guys that keep saying that this clan demands to much activity and that people don't have time to play. I am in the soccer team in school I am an A student I go to the gym and none of these things have been affected by TH. I still have time to play CSS at least one hour a day and usually don't play Saturday Or Sunday so inactivity is no reason to quit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leaving TH. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving TH.   Leaving TH. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leaving TH.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next