Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HORDE TTT GMOD - 216.52.143.166:27015

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Final Fantsy XIII awesome!!!!

Go down 
+4
crackpot
Adrian
Hybrid
angry vegetable
8 posters
AuthorMessage
angry vegetable

angry vegetable

Final Fantsy XIII awesome!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Final Fantsy XIII awesome!!!!   Final Fantsy XIII awesome!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 10:43 pm

I got this Game like 3 days ago and I can't stop playing it the graphics are incredible the story awesome and the summon monsters amazing if u like RPGs this is the game to play

YOU HAVE TO PLAY IT!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hybrid

Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantsy XIII awesome!!!!   Final Fantsy XIII awesome!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 12:24 am

rather take BFBC2 or Fallout new vegas
Back to top Go down
https://thehordeclan.forumotion.com
Adrian

Adrian

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantsy XIII awesome!!!!   Final Fantsy XIII awesome!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 12:39 am

Hybrid wrote:

That's a totally different genre in games compared to FFXIII.
Back to top Go down
angry vegetable

angry vegetable

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantsy XIII awesome!!!!   Final Fantsy XIII awesome!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 3:09 pm

Hybrid wrote:

like Adrian said it's a completly different genre and experience which I personaly prefer and if u like the FF saga this is a great addition to it. It's a mixture of great graphics and FF what could be better than that.
Back to top Go down
crackpot

crackpot

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantsy XIII awesome!!!!   Final Fantsy XIII awesome!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 4:41 pm

Nah, final fantasy isnt a great game, they are making to many they should just stop.
Back to top Go down
angry vegetable

angry vegetable

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantsy XIII awesome!!!!   Final Fantsy XIII awesome!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 5:12 pm

crackpot wrote:
Nah, final fantasy isnt a great game, they are making to many they should just stop.

Why do you think they keep making them. It's not because people don't like them
Back to top Go down
crackpot

crackpot

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantsy XIII awesome!!!!   Final Fantsy XIII awesome!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 5:30 pm

Its cause they already made 14 i believe and that's a lot.
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantsy XIII awesome!!!!   Final Fantsy XIII awesome!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 6:40 pm

14 Final Fantasies each with different characters and plotline. It's not like they're all linked together.
Back to top Go down
angry vegetable

angry vegetable

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantsy XIII awesome!!!!   Final Fantsy XIII awesome!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 11:09 pm

just finished FFXIII at 11:10 pm 65 hours of play. Not the best rpg I've ever played but still a great addition to the series if u have any question about the game feel free to ask
Back to top Go down
Pretender

Pretender

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantsy XIII awesome!!!!   Final Fantsy XIII awesome!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 4:39 pm

pshhhh fuck ps3 ....but i would love to play Final Fantsy XIII. Sad
Back to top Go down
MADEINIRAQ

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantsy XIII awesome!!!!   Final Fantsy XIII awesome!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:14 pm

PRETENDUR GET A PEEESSTHREE u will be kool kid.
Back to top Go down
leggie

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantsy XIII awesome!!!!   Final Fantsy XIII awesome!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:15 am

angry vegetable wrote:
just finished FFXIII at 11:10 pm 65 hours of play. Not the best rpg I've ever played but still a great addition to the series if u have any question about the game feel free to ask

65 hours? pfft noob took me 47 Very Happy:D:D:D:D:D
Back to top Go down
angry vegetable

angry vegetable

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantsy XIII awesome!!!!   Final Fantsy XIII awesome!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:28 am

leggie wrote:
angry vegetable wrote:

yea but i finished every side quest and upgraded the cristalarium to the max did you??????
Back to top Go down
AntiWaldo

AntiWaldo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantsy XIII awesome!!!!   Final Fantsy XIII awesome!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:05 pm

STFU FF SUCKS DICK YOU WILL NOTICE IT WHEN YOU PLAY LIKE NUMBER 472147812847812 SINCE THIS FUCKING SHIT GAMES HAVE LIKE 20 VERSIONS
Back to top Go down
angry vegetable

angry vegetable

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantsy XIII awesome!!!!   Final Fantsy XIII awesome!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 6:03 pm

AntiWaldo wrote:
STFU FF SUCKS DICK YOU WILL NOTICE IT WHEN YOU PLAY LIKE NUMBER 472147812847812 SINCE THIS FUCKING SHIT GAMES HAVE LIKE 20 VERSIONS

they keep making making versions because they are good and people keep playing them dont u think
Back to top Go down
AntiWaldo

AntiWaldo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantsy XIII awesome!!!!   Final Fantsy XIII awesome!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 6:45 pm

angry vegetable wrote:
AntiWaldo wrote:

they keep making making versions because they are bad and retards keep playing them
Back to top Go down
leggie

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantsy XIII awesome!!!!   Final Fantsy XIII awesome!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 7:30 pm

angry vegetable wrote:
leggie wrote:
angry vegetable wrote:

yea but i finished every side quest and upgraded the cristalarium to the max did you??????

yessur
Back to top Go down
angry vegetable

angry vegetable

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantsy XIII awesome!!!!   Final Fantsy XIII awesome!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 7:33 pm

leggie wrote:
angry vegetable wrote:
leggie wrote:
angry vegetable wrote:

yessur

u fucking liar
Back to top Go down
leggie

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantsy XIII awesome!!!!   Final Fantsy XIII awesome!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 10:18 am

no lies, i just geeked it at the start to get alot of points which meant all battles got easier for me so i got alot more points later on sir. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AntiWaldo

AntiWaldo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantsy XIII awesome!!!!   Final Fantsy XIII awesome!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 10:24 am

angry vegetable wrote:
leggie wrote:
angry vegetable wrote:
leggie wrote:
angry vegetable wrote:

yessur

u fucking liar

Agreed
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantsy XIII awesome!!!!   Final Fantsy XIII awesome!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:19 pm

Max everything I did plus get Omega Weapon for every character = 72 hours of gameplay. ;]
Back to top Go down
AntiWaldo

AntiWaldo

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantsy XIII awesome!!!!   Final Fantsy XIII awesome!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 10:15 pm

Adrian wrote:
Max everything I did plus get Omega Weapon for every character = 72 hours of gameplay. ;]

MapleStory!!#
Back to top Go down
Pretender

Pretender

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantsy XIII awesome!!!!   Final Fantsy XIII awesome!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 3:48 am

YA CONGRATS GET A PS3 FOR ME AND I WILL TELL HOW IT IS ....FINAL FANTASY 7 IS THE BEST EVER!!!!! (PS1)
Back to top Go down
angry vegetable

angry vegetable

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantsy XIII awesome!!!!   Final Fantsy XIII awesome!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:28 am

Adrian wrote:

is their an actual omega weapon or did you just upgraded the weapons to the max
Back to top Go down
angry vegetable

angry vegetable

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantsy XIII awesome!!!!   Final Fantsy XIII awesome!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 11:30 am

Pretender wrote:
YA CONGRATS GET A PS3 FOR ME AND I WILL TELL HOW IT IS .... FANTASY 7 IS THE BEST EVER!!!!! (PS1)

Final fantasy 1 and 10 are also awesome I prefer 10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantsy XIII awesome!!!!   Final Fantsy XIII awesome!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantsy XIII awesome!!!!
Page 1 of 1