Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HORDE TTT GMOD - 216.52.143.166:27015

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Booburry gone 5 months, AFK Thread here.

Go down 
+5
Chainzaw
Creamy
crackpot
[Fluffy|Bunny]
Hans
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Suave145

Suave145

Booburry gone 5 months, AFK Thread here. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Booburry gone 5 months, AFK Thread here.   Booburry gone 5 months, AFK Thread here. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 1:34 am

Crackpot your and inactive user...jk just suck it long and hard.

If all he wants is power lets fuck him over with it!
Back to top Go down
Hans

PostSubject: Re: Booburry gone 5 months, AFK Thread here.   Booburry gone 5 months, AFK Thread here. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 2:20 pm

Suave145 wrote:
I don't see why anyone cares anyways if hes never on?

EXACTLY!

Thats what I've been trying to get accross. There is absolutely no need to move me down because I am not on. It is possible to promote one player without demoting another.

And Chainsaw THANK YOU ALSO!

I have been on more when I have time, not to save my admin. Sure admin is great, for example I was on the other night playing; there were no other admins on and of course mine HAD to be taken away to MAKE ROOM.

I was getting free killed continouslly and there was nothing I could do so naturally I CLOSED the game and STOPPED playing.

For TH to run properlly it needs admins on the server at all times. I think demoting someone who has been in the clan for 3+ years because they come on and off when they can is rediculous.

Seriouslly took me 3 years to get High admin and it can be taken away in a few months. Acetech said that I was to stay at Medium admin until I started playing more. Well, I started playing more and I got moved down to member.

I would like to stress that I don't play to "save my admin," who cares. I like my admin because it allows me to have a fun and fair game of hosties. I don't sit down at my desk and say "hey I better get on dat der TH server to save me some admin yo" I say " Hm, I'm up for some hosties." But HELL NO if its not fun (freekilling, mic spamming, etc.)

Have some respect for a veteran member, I've been around for a long time and I deserve to have my admin no matter how much I am on. If you feel the need to promote a member, do so, but that doesn't require removing others from their position.

I will play when I can before I leave in two weeks. I hope to see you all on hosties!

Thank you for taking the time to read my long post.

If you have any further concerns or questions feel free to shoot me a PM or flame me up here.

Thank you
-Boob
Back to top Go down
Creamy

Creamy

PostSubject: Re: Booburry gone 5 months, AFK Thread here.   Booburry gone 5 months, AFK Thread here. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 5:24 pm

Hans, you had your chances, I tried to get that across to you.
It was by your doing that you lost your admin and not by anyone else's.

To be honest I couldn't care any more for how long you have been in the clan if you can play regularly like every other person in the server and prove yourself you will be given admin.
Now please, stop with the trying and it won't happened. All you need to worry about is your playing time. And you will be good.

Please no more arguing you have been explained the situation and I do not wish to do it again.
Topic locked.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/creams
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Booburry gone 5 months, AFK Thread here.   Booburry gone 5 months, AFK Thread here. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Booburry gone 5 months, AFK Thread here.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2