Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HORDE TTT GMOD - 216.52.143.166:27015

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

J Wall's Re-application Re-application Application

Go down 
+14
Iguana
Chainzaw
Creamy
[Fluffy|Bunny]
njoy
Bro
Mr.Chris
Uniname n3rd
MADEINIRAQ
Hybrid
crackpot
waffles
walshyy
J Wall
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
waffles

waffles

J Wall's Re-application Re-application Application - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: J Wall's Re-application Re-application Application   J Wall's Re-application Re-application Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:06 pm

njoy wrote:
Exclamation HI HATER Exclamation wow, i hate when people flame/call kids names/ accuse/ If you dont like jwall, give us your reasons you dont have to make multi posts about how he "wall hacks" or that hes a fagget. If you think so keep it short and sweet. Get proof about hacks/overly spamming. If you really want to, report him dont take it up with the clan. If he really does wallhack he will get vac banned and he cant be in the clan server anyway. Other then that, i say yes because even past the record he has obtained from peoples different points of view. I think he can still be a great member, and even an admin. He keeps the server clean, and he keeps it alive at times. okay thanks for reading pzbrah. Exclamation BYE HATER Exclamation

TRUE DAT HATERZ
Back to top Go down
Mr.Chris

Mr.Chris

PostSubject: Re: J Wall's Re-application Re-application Application   J Wall's Re-application Re-application Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:52 pm

You guys are just wierd.. Taking sides and stuff.. Why do you fucking bother so fucking much... Is it so important for you... That u want to argue with members. like wtf...

If u wanna argue , argue like it looks like you're smart ^^

Post you're opinion thats all i gotta say insted of arguing about it.
Back to top Go down
Mr.Chris

Mr.Chris

PostSubject: Re: J Wall's Re-application Re-application Application   J Wall's Re-application Re-application Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:53 pm

Wiiiiiiiish everyone was just like me ... pew pew pew jk ^^
Back to top Go down
Bro

Bro

PostSubject: Re: J Wall's Re-application Re-application Application   J Wall's Re-application Re-application Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 1:04 am

Chris I thought u took a shit from Th for a while Razz
Back to top Go down
[Fluffy|Bunny]

[Fluffy|Bunny]

PostSubject: Re: J Wall's Re-application Re-application Application   J Wall's Re-application Re-application Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 2:06 am

You know my answer Smile
Back to top Go down
https://thehordeclan.forumotion.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofil
Creamy

Creamy

PostSubject: Re: J Wall's Re-application Re-application Application   J Wall's Re-application Re-application Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 7:11 am

[Fluffy|Bunny] wrote:
You know my answer Smile

No sorry I can't read minds. What is your answer?
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/creams
Chainzaw

Chainzaw

PostSubject: Re: J Wall's Re-application Re-application Application   J Wall's Re-application Re-application Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 7:50 am

ukno my answer too, Creameh the mind readeeehr!
Back to top Go down
Iguana

PostSubject: Re: J Wall's Re-application Re-application Application   J Wall's Re-application Re-application Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 4:28 pm

crackpot wrote:
NVM, he still is the faggot that he always was.
You haven't even been here for that long, so I don't believe you're in a position to judge whether or not he's a faggot.

crackpot wrote:
J Wall wrote:
crackpot wrote:

I don't think you're able to talk about who's a "faggot".

LOL!! you spend 10 minutes just fixing your grammar.
I doubt it takes some 10 whole minutes to fix their grammar, and who really cares? It just proves that they wanna be in a clan where people can see that he has a sense of order, and knows how to spell. I find that people who type "LIEK DIS ARE FAGGETS BECUZ THEY ARE LAZY FUKS WHO CANT SPEEL 4 SHITZXMDGFNKJHDS"

As with my answer, I'll give you a nice big fucking +1.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.ca
Ahmet

Ahmet

PostSubject: Re: J Wall's Re-application Re-application Application   J Wall's Re-application Re-application Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 5:02 pm

My vote is a NO simple as that, don't ask why (even if it doesnt count i just made a vote get over it)
Back to top Go down
I'm Special

I'm Special

PostSubject: Re: J Wall's Re-application Re-application Application   J Wall's Re-application Re-application Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 5:38 pm

crackpot wrote:
lets see here, crackpots join date 2010-02-28, jwalls join date 2009-01-04, i dont think you're in a position to know what has happened in the past, some people have been here way longer then you and they still don't know what has happened with him in the past, so dont run your mouth like you know what is going on, because it will make you look more stupid, then you are looking right now.
Back to top Go down
crackpot

crackpot

PostSubject: Re: J Wall's Re-application Re-application Application   J Wall's Re-application Re-application Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 6:11 pm

I'm Special wrote:
crackpot wrote:
lets see here, crackpots join date 2010-02-28, jwalls join date 2009-01-04, i dont think you're in a position to know what has happened in the past, some people have been here way longer then you and they still don't know what has happened with him in the past, so dont run your mouth like you know what is going on, because it will make you look more stupid, then you are looking right now.

I since November 2009.

He still played in that time and he would always hack and wreck the fun.
Back to top Go down
J Wall

J Wall

PostSubject: Re: J Wall's Re-application Re-application Application   J Wall's Re-application Re-application Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 6:19 pm

crackpot wrote:
I'm Special wrote:
crackpot wrote:

I since November 2009.

I wall hacked with materials for about 2 weeks, 3 tops. That was it, was it even that far back? I'm sure it was more recent but I don't remember.

I also started playing HH in '08 I believe.
Back to top Go down
http://www.jwall.biz/
I'm Special

I'm Special

PostSubject: Re: J Wall's Re-application Re-application Application   J Wall's Re-application Re-application Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 6:24 pm

J Wall wrote:
crackpot wrote:
I'm Special wrote:
crackpot wrote:

I since November 2009.

I wall hacked with materials for about 2 weeks, 3 tops. That was it, was it even that far back? I'm sure it was more recent but I don't remember.

exactly my point, crackpot is talking like he knows what happened in the past
Back to top Go down
crackpot

crackpot

PostSubject: Re: J Wall's Re-application Re-application Application   J Wall's Re-application Re-application Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 7:00 pm

I'm Special wrote:
J Wall wrote:
crackpot wrote:
I'm Special wrote:
crackpot wrote:

I since November 2009.

exactly my point, crackpot is talking like he knows what happened in the past

Yea 5 months ago isn't the past?
Back to top Go down
Iguana

PostSubject: Re: J Wall's Re-application Re-application Application   J Wall's Re-application Re-application Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 7:36 pm

J Wall has done worse in the past, but he's done more than enough to redeem himself. He's a good guy now-a-days. I've been here since September or August of 08. I don't think you know him as well as I know him. If you haven't known him since the time he's starting playing here, I don't think you're in a position to declare that you know everything about the past. He's been here for longer, okay?
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.ca
MADEINIRAQ

PostSubject: Re: J Wall's Re-application Re-application Application   J Wall's Re-application Re-application Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:29 pm

end of story j walls a great person <3
Back to top Go down
MADEINIRAQ

PostSubject: Re: J Wall's Re-application Re-application Application   J Wall's Re-application Re-application Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:31 pm

Mr.Chris wrote:
Wiiiiiiiish everyone was just like me ... pew pew pew jk ^^
chris were close :p
Back to top Go down
Suave145

Suave145

PostSubject: Re: J Wall's Re-application Re-application Application   J Wall's Re-application Re-application Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 10:19 pm

On behalf of every ones spamming here.

It might be a yes but not entirely sure because he did stop mic spamming which is a great thing and then im scared he'll get admin and rage ban everyone because of some of the people he just doesn't like for his own reasons.
Back to top Go down
J Wall

J Wall

PostSubject: Re: J Wall's Re-application Re-application Application   J Wall's Re-application Re-application Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 10:19 pm

Suave145 wrote:
On behalf of every ones spamming here.

It might be a yes but not entirely sure because he did stop mic spamming which is a great thing and then im scared he'll get admin and rage ban everyone because of some of the people he just doesn't like for his own reasons.

You funny guy, I ban you last. jocolor
Back to top Go down
http://www.jwall.biz/
MADEINIRAQ

PostSubject: Re: J Wall's Re-application Re-application Application   J Wall's Re-application Re-application Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:52 am

looolololol j wall i ban you last
Back to top Go down
FusioN

FusioN

PostSubject: Re: J Wall's Re-application Re-application Application   J Wall's Re-application Re-application Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 11:15 am

I have had many up and downs with jwall like banning him on several ocasions, but I will vote YES if he doesn't spam hldj or hlss or his microphone any more.
Back to top Go down
Suave145

Suave145

PostSubject: Re: J Wall's Re-application Re-application Application   J Wall's Re-application Re-application Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 12:03 pm

Hahahahah Iraq has my back.....right babe.
Back to top Go down
waffles

waffles

PostSubject: Re: J Wall's Re-application Re-application Application   J Wall's Re-application Re-application Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 12:10 pm

Suave145 wrote:
Hahahahah Iraq has my back.....right babe.
IRAQS MINE!!!1 GTFO
Back to top Go down
waffles

waffles

PostSubject: Re: J Wall's Re-application Re-application Application   J Wall's Re-application Re-application Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 12:11 pm

And guys all this stuff has happen in the past just focus on the future and say YES
Back to top Go down
crackpot

crackpot

PostSubject: Re: J Wall's Re-application Re-application Application   J Wall's Re-application Re-application Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 2:18 pm

he doesn't have a new headset btw he said he "broke it".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: J Wall's Re-application Re-application Application   J Wall's Re-application Re-application Application - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

J Wall's Re-application Re-application Application
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next