Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HORDE TTT GMOD - 216.52.143.166:27015

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The general retard at school.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
crackpot

crackpot

The general retard at school. Empty
PostSubject: The general retard at school.   The general retard at school. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 2:20 pm

Soo im in french class, some kid that has problems breaks a pencil in half, and goes down her arm and she bleed like hell, she goes outside the door to cry and then the teacher says why are you here? She says "SHUT THE FUCK UP" you humiliated me in front of the class.

We get a 10 minute laugh out it..
Back to top Go down
Creamy

Creamy

PostSubject: Re: The general retard at school.   The general retard at school. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 4:07 pm

You didn't explain it right, what I think happened was:

The girl broke the pencil in half and got the pencil and scraped her arm with it. Then she went outside and a teacher was walking past and said why are you out here?

Re-write it because you didn't make any sense.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/creams
Iguana

PostSubject: Re: The general retard at school.   The general retard at school. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 4:10 pm

SO I WAS IN MY FRENCH CLASS AND SOMEONE STARTED BLEEDING SO THE TEACHER CAME AND THEN THE PENCIL BROKE IN HALF BECAUSE SHE SNAPPED IT, AND THEN "SHUT THE FUCK UP"
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.ca
crackpot

crackpot

PostSubject: Re: The general retard at school.   The general retard at school. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 4:28 pm

Creamy wrote:
You didn't explain it right, what I think happened was:

The girl broke the pencil in half and got the pencil and scraped her arm with it. Then she went outside and a teacher was walking past and said why are you out here?

Re-write it because you didn't make any sense.

the teacher part is wrong cause she saw her walking outside.
Back to top Go down
Tooz

Tooz

PostSubject: Re: The general retard at school.   The general retard at school. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 7:07 pm

I was in french class and the teacher was on the rag and started bleeding everywhere, all over my pencil! So I broke it in half and she started crying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The general retard at school.   The general retard at school. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The general retard at school.
Page 1 of 1