Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HORDE TTT GMOD - 216.52.143.166:27015

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2 TH members being stupid

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Z

Z

2 TH members being stupid Empty
PostSubject: 2 TH members being stupid   2 TH members being stupid I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:25 pm

I was playing today and it looks like i was free killed by stig and Bankai Stig free killed pretty much the whole fucking T team and Bankai free killed me twice because i didnt hear him because his mic is low and people talk over him and i was muted by chainzaw because i was talking because i just started the map and i didnt know where to go i guess the area i was going in was rebel way please do something about this ty. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tooz

Tooz

PostSubject: Re: 2 TH members being stupid   2 TH members being stupid I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:35 pm

I refer you to my signature
Back to top Go down
dastig

dastig

PostSubject: Re: 2 TH members being stupid   2 TH members being stupid I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:36 pm

Z wrote:
I was playing today and it looks like i was free killed by stig and Bankai Stig free killed pretty much the whole fucking T team and Bankai free killed me twice because i didnt hear him because his mic is low and people talk over him and i was muted by chainzaw because i was talking because i just started the map and i didnt know where to go i guess the area i was going in was rebel way please do something about this ty. Very Happy
It wasn't a free kill you free looked and I said no free looking and its your fault that you did hear nick, I did if there someone talking over orders he should of muted him but he didn't so I'll let him speak for him self. Next time get it to a admin and don't always post this stuff on the forum thats why we have admins Exclamation
Back to top Go down
BankaiNick

BankaiNick

PostSubject: Re: 2 TH members being stupid   2 TH members being stupid I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 10:00 pm

What's your in game namE?
Back to top Go down
cosmogirl

cosmogirl

PostSubject: Re: 2 TH members being stupid   2 TH members being stupid I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 4:25 am

Gen. Noah Smith [1st Army] I think is his ingame name.

Also I suggest you pick a better topic name next time you file a complaint. Otherwise this just makes your situation even worse.
Back to top Go down
BankaiNick

BankaiNick

PostSubject: Re: 2 TH members being stupid   2 TH members being stupid I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 4:38 pm

I dont really rememberd what happen but i;m pretty sure i gave rules to like group of agianst wall no freelooking and eah
Back to top Go down
Z

Z

PostSubject: Re: 2 TH members being stupid   2 TH members being stupid I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 5:48 pm

ok well my ingame is Gen. Smith but im still muted for no reason really i was trying to get this ct out of my way because i guess i was going rebel way so he killed me then chainzaw muted me perma so im still unhappy about that but i dont blame him
Back to top Go down
dastig

dastig

PostSubject: Re: 2 TH members being stupid   2 TH members being stupid I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 5:57 pm

Z wrote:
ok well my ingame is Gen. Smith but im still muted for no reason really i was trying to get this ct out of my way because i guess i was going rebel way so he killed me then chainzaw muted me perma so im still unhappy about that but i dont blame him
Ask a admin in the sever to un-mute you or put your name as un-mute me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2 TH members being stupid   2 TH members being stupid I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2 TH members being stupid
Page 1 of 1