Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HORDE TTT GMOD - 216.52.143.166:27015

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Admin abuse Balls

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Z

Z

Admin abuse Balls Empty
PostSubject: Admin abuse Balls   Admin abuse Balls I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 9:03 pm

When Me And this other guy were playing the game balls slayed us for no reason i got kicked by bankai for no reason just because of my name really and when we got free kill let me see like 100 times balls and the other admins did nothing

sorry if i didnt put everthing in right but my in game name is Gen. Fail Death Steam Name Knight778 and ill edit this for my steam id later ty
Back to top Go down
Pretender

Pretender

Admin abuse Balls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin abuse Balls   Admin abuse Balls I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 2:11 am

1st off when i came in this all went down

your name was Gen. Fail Admin or Gen. Admin fail Nick or Iraq asked you to change it you could not read.......which ever it was and nick accidentally slayed you he said he did.... and balls wasn't in there it was Iraq ......... I think that's how it went down then i left so whatever happened there i don't know
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

Admin abuse Balls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin abuse Balls   Admin abuse Balls I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 2:58 am

Poor Balls gets blamed for everything.
Back to top Go down
Chainzaw

Chainzaw

Admin abuse Balls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin abuse Balls   Admin abuse Balls I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 1:26 pm

HE DID IT!
Back to top Go down
BankaiNick

BankaiNick

Admin abuse Balls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin abuse Balls   Admin abuse Balls I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 10:38 pm

That slay was an acciendnt. I'm sincerely sorry if it caused to have annoyances with me but it was a true accident. I was opening my menu pressing 111111 and i clicked too much but my menu was like glitched whihc it always does and it slayed you and i told u to change ur name which u didn't.
Back to top Go down
Z

Z

Admin abuse Balls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin abuse Balls   Admin abuse Balls I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 10:29 am

ok well i wasnt looking at the messages so i understand the kick and the slay
Back to top Go down
Z

Z

Admin abuse Balls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin abuse Balls   Admin abuse Balls I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 9:03 pm

ok well i forgive u bankai but u guys did nothing at all when we got free killed so im still pissed about that
Back to top Go down
BankaiNick

BankaiNick

Admin abuse Balls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin abuse Balls   Admin abuse Balls I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 10:25 pm

Welll tthat was iraq. i was IMING people back and forth and eating rice so i wasn't even windows in. SOrry TH that was a fail job if there were freekills. And sorry. I'll jsut elave the server so i odn't have to get called on.
Back to top Go down
Pretender

Pretender

Admin abuse Balls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin abuse Balls   Admin abuse Balls I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 3:54 pm

lawl no need to rage tbh its a game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Admin abuse Balls Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin abuse Balls   Admin abuse Balls I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Admin abuse Balls
Page 1 of 1