Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HORDE TTT GMOD - 216.52.143.166:27015

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

back...again and not sure why

Go down 
+5
Ne0
wolf
Creamy
Adrian
kolt-10
9 posters
AuthorMessage
kolt-10

back...again and not sure why Empty
PostSubject: back...again and not sure why   back...again and not sure why I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 9:21 pm

um hey, i was baneed from the hostie server, not sure why, was on ct giving simple commands and killing rebels, my guess is i was watching one fo the tunnels for the rebels to excape and killed 2 ppl in a row.....i heard radar and sound are pretty good. my ingame name was jR and my steam is STEAM_0:0:25025012
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

PostSubject: Re: back...again and not sure why   back...again and not sure why I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 9:48 pm

You were banned by Creams for Hacking. Me, I take Creams' word better than yours.
Back to top Go down
kolt-10

PostSubject: Re: back...again and not sure why   back...again and not sure why I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 9:51 pm

what hacks were i banned for cuz camping tunnels shouldnt be bannable
Back to top Go down
Creamy

Creamy

PostSubject: Re: back...again and not sure why   back...again and not sure why I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 9:55 pm

It has nothing to do if you are in a tunnel or not, I spectated you for a whole map (20+ minutes).

You even talked about yourself having private hacks, your prefires were pretty dirty and you seem to look at people through walls. On top of that each time a rebel would get near you, you would crouch and get ready.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/creams
Creamy

Creamy

PostSubject: Re: back...again and not sure why   back...again and not sure why I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 9:58 pm

On top of that you have been banned for racism and other things.

If you want to see your ban this is it: http://bans.thehordeclan.com/index.php?page=updateBan&banId=595

If you cant see that page then just go to: http://bans.thehordeclan.com/

From there you can just find your name in the list, that ban was pretty recent. I stand by my decision to keep you banned. Such a new account and you prefire better them me. While I have played this game since its release. You made your account in May and I don't really listen to any excuses.
Back to top Go down
kolt-10

PostSubject: Re: back...again and not sure why   back...again and not sure why I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 10:03 pm

your really going to think i hack just cuz i ahve a 8dig, thats sad, ontop of that prefires arnt hard. i mean like with radar and sound and haveing them start in the same place every round and having only 2 ways out, its pretty easy to prefire or as you say, crouch and get ready. and when i said i have private hacks for 2 peso, can you not see the joke in that. but ill be honest i had material walls mods. not hacks by valves standard, just modified maps, and if you want to stop people from using them its pretty simple.
Back to top Go down
Creamy

Creamy

PostSubject: Re: back...again and not sure why   back...again and not sure why I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 10:10 pm

Once people hack you may never be sure because they might hack again. I myself used material wallhacks but a long time ago Steam patched that hack up I used and I never hacked again. Still does not explain you looking at people through walls and that time you shot me in the face through a wall when I was crouched in spawn.

How about I go review the demo I have now and if I still don't like it you will be out of luck.
Back to top Go down
kolt-10

PostSubject: Re: back...again and not sure why   back...again and not sure why I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 10:14 pm

okay here is what it is, all materials aside from metal are see through, except i can only see so far, i could help u fix it, its 1 simple command and then those hacks wouldnt work but if i did i would request to be unban
Back to top Go down
Creamy

Creamy

PostSubject: Re: back...again and not sure why   back...again and not sure why I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 10:27 pm

Ok kid, I don't need your help neither does this clan. Sv_pure 1 or 2 would help.

I just reviewed the 8 minute demo of you wallhacking. All you ever do is look people through walls when they are not seen on any radars what so ever and when they are a mile away from you. My guess is you got banned back in May and finally found some decent hacks.

I have uploaded the demo anyone wanting to watch it place it into your cstrike folder go into CS:S type in console demoui and watch it from there. Also type in console sv_cheats 1 and after that r_drawothermodels 2. Then watch the demo. Just as a note at around 5 minutes he goes AFK for around so you might want to speed up the demo and skip that.

But its so blatant as you look at people through the walls EVERY round.

Contrary to whatever other people might say you will never get unbanned. Although anyone is free to watch and comment on that demo.

I only started recording you after you shot me through the spawn door in the face twice in a row perfectly while I was crouched.

But please do watch the demo people its only 8 minutes and not that much of a waste of life.

Demo link: http://www.mediafire.com/file/edwz0zmkmlw/jrhacking.dem

Topic will get locked after 24 hours.
Back to top Go down
wolf

PostSubject: Re: back...again and not sure why   back...again and not sure why I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 3:54 am

Hacker ...

Dont defy CREAMS oryou will regret it .... lol joke , hacker creams has allot of experience , im know that creamy is much more experienced than u or many of us in the clan so dont thing he calls someone a hacker for any random reason.
Back to top Go down
Ne0

Ne0

PostSubject: Re: back...again and not sure why   back...again and not sure why I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 8:29 am

From what I've seen the wh is pretty blatant. Prefiring when its impossible to have heard them (also because people are talking at the moment).

One could argue that he just really is skilled, but that would be consistent with a decent aim, and his aim is pretty horrible tbh.
Back to top Go down
crackpot

crackpot

PostSubject: Re: back...again and not sure why   back...again and not sure why I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 11:08 am

wolf wrote:
Hacker ...

Dont defy CREAMS oryou will regret it .... lol joke , hacker creams has allot of experience , im know that creamy is much more experienced than u or many of us in the clan so dont thing he calls someone a hacker for any random reason.

Suck up!
Back to top Go down
Chainzaw

Chainzaw

PostSubject: Re: back...again and not sure why   back...again and not sure why I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 11:40 am

Well he failed when he thought/think that I hack, sice Im not so good at css and there was no proof i hacked ^*.
Back to top Go down
[Fluffy|Bunny]

[Fluffy|Bunny]

PostSubject: Re: back...again and not sure why   back...again and not sure why I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 12:53 pm

Chainzaw wrote:
Well he failed when he thought/think that I hack, sice Im not so good at css and there was no proof i hacked ^*.
Eh there was but someone loves you so much they deleted the topic and put you to the immune list Smile

Its retarded how you just look through the walls, I just think you are retarded.
Back to top Go down
https://thehordeclan.forumotion.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofil
MADEINIRAQ

PostSubject: Re: back...again and not sure why   back...again and not sure why I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 2:00 pm

does this always have to turn into a fist fight?
Back to top Go down
Creamy

Creamy

PostSubject: Re: back...again and not sure why   back...again and not sure why I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 2:36 pm

OK, you guys are going off topic.

But coming back. Kolt I know you hacked and you know it too, there isn't much you can say now and I bet you just wish you didn't do it. But too bad what is done is done.
I don't see any reply.

Topic locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: back...again and not sure why   back...again and not sure why I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

back...again and not sure why
Page 1 of 1