Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HORDE TTT GMOD - 216.52.143.166:27015

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crazy Story Must see

Go down 
+4
Creamy
MADEINIRAQ
crackpot
Smurffanator86
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Smurffanator86

Smurffanator86

Crazy Story Must see Empty
PostSubject: Crazy Story Must see   Crazy Story Must see I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:25 am

I went to s fucking big party yesterday. I Was stoned outta my mind. My mom didnt know i was gone so i got back at 12 o clock and climb through my window. The only thing i can really remember is me chasing someone down saying come here donkey for like 10 mins lol. Heres the crazy part. I went to bed at idk what time and my mom woke me up this morning and i was in the living room under the coffee table with all the lights on. So now I have to go to some phycologist or some shit like that. Its fucking gay and my eyes were still blood shot so I had to put eye drops in them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/smurffanator
crackpot

crackpot

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Story Must see   Crazy Story Must see I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 11:47 am

Smurffanator86 wrote:
I went to s fucking big party yesterday. I Was stoned outta my mind. My mom didnt know i was gone so i got back at 12 o clock and climb through my window. The only thing i can really remember is me chasing someone down saying come here donkey for like 10 mins lol. Heres the crazy part. I went to bed at idk what time and my mom woke me up this morning and i was in the living room under the coffee table with all the lights on. So now I have to go to some phycologist or some shit like that. Its fucking gay and my eyes were still blood shot so I had to put eye drops in them.
See, this is why i smoke in the begging of the party.
Back to top Go down
MADEINIRAQ

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Story Must see   Crazy Story Must see I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 2:06 pm

GET POOED ON NARB
Back to top Go down
Creamy

Creamy

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Story Must see   Crazy Story Must see I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 2:55 pm

By the way, you played a bit of Hosties yesterday. I did tell you to go to sleep.
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/creams
Chainzaw

Chainzaw

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Story Must see   Crazy Story Must see I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 3:01 pm

Haha
Back to top Go down
Hybrid

Hybrid

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Story Must see   Crazy Story Must see I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 12:12 am

haha u got stoned and fucked up so now ur life is ruined now since u gotta go see a doctor
Back to top Go down
https://thehordeclan.forumotion.com
FlashHopper

FlashHopper

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Story Must see   Crazy Story Must see I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 6:11 am

Poor thing

Rofl

If you can't smoke, don't do it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Smurffanator86

Smurffanator86

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Story Must see   Crazy Story Must see I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 10:23 am

she thought i was phyco but i told her i thought there was someone in the house and i was sleep walking so she might not make me go see anything lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/smurffanator
Cool

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Story Must see   Crazy Story Must see I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 2:54 am

crackpot wrote:
Smurffanator86 wrote:
See, this is why i smoke in the begging of the party.

and that's why you shouldn't smoke at all... You can't even spell beginning
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crazy Story Must see   Crazy Story Must see I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crazy Story Must see
Page 1 of 1