Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HORDE TTT GMOD - 216.52.143.166:27015

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application for Rampant GUN ~3/06/10 DENIED~

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rampant_GUN

Rampant_GUN

Application for Rampant GUN ~3/06/10 DENIED~ Empty
PostSubject: Application for Rampant GUN ~3/06/10 DENIED~   Application for Rampant GUN ~3/06/10 DENIED~ I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 9:04 pm

1. What is your age? I am currently 19 years old.
2. What is your in-game name?: My in-game name is Rampant GUN.
3. Do you have a microphone?: Yes, i use a Guitar Hero microphone, which is very good to use.
4. How long have you been playing in the TH server?: About a week.
5. Did anyone in TH refer you to the website to apply? (If so, who): No one had referred me because I am so new to the server and do not know any of the members well yet.
6. Steam ID "for example: STEAM_0:0:00000000". To avoid Free-killers being recruited to TH. My Steam ID is TEAM_0:0:25719510. I have only free-killed before on the server because i was new to Hosties and people were telling me it was okay to kill them. lol.
7. List some of the members that have seen or played with you in the TH server: Two members: Escape the City 'TH', and Rebel--->madeiniraQ'TH'.
8. Anything extra you would like to share with us: example - Clans etc: I am currently a member in the surf server clan, Canucks Clan. I multiple musical instruments; the tuba, baritone, trumpet, piano, drums, ocarina, and cello. I am going to join the US Navy after college, and I have good leadership skills.

So I hope you take my application into serious consideration and I hope to join yall as soon as possible. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Adrian

Adrian

PostSubject: Re: Application for Rampant GUN ~3/06/10 DENIED~   Application for Rampant GUN ~3/06/10 DENIED~ I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 9:25 pm

Posted in High Admins Forums. We will get back to you ASAP.
Back to top Go down
Creamy

Creamy

PostSubject: Re: Application for Rampant GUN ~3/06/10 DENIED~   Application for Rampant GUN ~3/06/10 DENIED~ I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 9:28 pm

We might take a bit more time to process your application as usual because you are only new to the server. A good suggestion would be to play in the server more frequently for the next week or two so we can get some of the Medium admins and up to vote on your application.

Good luck! Razz

P.S. Can we please get some non-members, recruits, members and low admins opinions on this application as he has only listend "MadeinIraq."

Thanks.

P.P.S. Who ever is "Escape the City" should be using a proper original name, I have already posted the new rule in the TH forum area, please make sure to be updated and this is just an example as we don't know who the fu** you are! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://steamcommunity.com/id/creams
Rampant_GUN

Rampant_GUN

PostSubject: Re: Application for Rampant GUN ~3/06/10 DENIED~   Application for Rampant GUN ~3/06/10 DENIED~ I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 9:30 pm

I used whatever names I saw when playing on the server so sorry if they are unrecognizable. I will make sure to play as much as possible on the server over the week and so on.
Back to top Go down
Chainzaw

Chainzaw

PostSubject: Re: Application for Rampant GUN ~3/06/10 DENIED~   Application for Rampant GUN ~3/06/10 DENIED~ I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 12:38 pm

''A WEEK!?''
Back to top Go down
dastig

dastig

PostSubject: Re: Application for Rampant GUN ~3/06/10 DENIED~   Application for Rampant GUN ~3/06/10 DENIED~ I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 7:34 pm

Creamy wrote:
We might take a bit more time to process your application as usual because you are only new to the server. A good suggestion would be to play in the server more frequently for the next week or two so we can get some of the Medium admins and up to vote on your application.

Good luck! Razz

P.S. Can we please get some non-members, recruits, members and low admins opinions on this application as he has only listend "MadeinIraq."

Thanks.

P.P.S. Who ever is "Escape the City" should be using a proper original name, I have already posted the new rule in the TH forum area, please make sure to be updated and this is just an example as we don't know who the fu** you are! Razz
LOL i play on alot and my app hasnt even been process cyclops
Back to top Go down
Creamy

Creamy

PostSubject: Re: Application for Rampant GUN ~3/06/10 DENIED~   Application for Rampant GUN ~3/06/10 DENIED~ I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 8:28 pm

Hey Rampant please get back to us if you are active on the forums and server or your application will be locked/denied by tomorrow. You would have to make a new one.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Creamy

Creamy

PostSubject: Re: Application for Rampant GUN ~3/06/10 DENIED~   Application for Rampant GUN ~3/06/10 DENIED~ I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 11:58 pm

Unfortunately you did not get back to me. There was also a lack of votes on your application in the Higher Admins forum.

Your application is denied.

Keep active in the servers and perform well in front of Medium+ Admins and you may have a better chance next time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for Rampant GUN ~3/06/10 DENIED~   Application for Rampant GUN ~3/06/10 DENIED~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application for Rampant GUN ~3/06/10 DENIED~
Page 1 of 1