Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HORDE TTT GMOD - 216.52.143.166:27015

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Future Petifile wants to make a deal

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
woodpeker

woodpeker

Future Petifile wants to make a deal Empty
PostSubject: Future Petifile wants to make a deal   Future Petifile wants to make a deal I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 2:41 am

How about this, ive already applyed to ur clan twice, and each time sone1 has to be an asshole and screw me over.
I just wanna bargain.
My pub is 2 weeks old and way more popular than your servers.
So, if i let u guys make my server th, and promise not to go against you guys, what would i get?
I just wanna see what i would get.
Griffs said recruit with no admin, i wanna know what i would get
Back to top Go down
MtDew

MtDew

PostSubject: Re: Future Petifile wants to make a deal   Future Petifile wants to make a deal I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 4:30 am

woodpeker wrote:
How about this, ive already applyed to ur clan twice, and each time sone1 has to be an asshole and screw me over.
I just wanna bargain.
My pub is 2 weeks old and way more popular than your servers.
So, if i let u guys make my server th, and promise not to go against you guys, what would i get?
I just wanna see what i would get.
Griffs said recruit with no admin, i wanna know what i would get

lmao we more popular than th servers

well we will bring it on on monday and see what the oveall vote says.
Back to top Go down
Chainzaw

Chainzaw

PostSubject: Re: Future Petifile wants to make a deal   Future Petifile wants to make a deal I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 9:50 am

NOT THE LAGGY SHIT SERVER THAT HAS NO REGISTER!
Back to top Go down
BankaiNick

BankaiNick

PostSubject: Re: Future Petifile wants to make a deal   Future Petifile wants to make a deal I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 1:02 pm

Hmm why wuold u get admin? Not even in the clan? If you can't even get in, then that is basically your fault and you should make a change on wat the persons says. I would say no to you b/c every time i come in server it is like hey bankaidick or bankaishit so well we''ll see but i don't think he should get admin maybe recruit but idk. Just my opinion Pysch i don't think we need another server, we already have to much and should stay like this for a couple of months so we can get it populated like 17/20 every day 24/7 unless at night when everyone is sleeping. We should just keep hosties and miningames and just having a pub server would take too much work. My opionon jjsut sayinn guys. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
MtDew

MtDew

PostSubject: Re: Future Petifile wants to make a deal   Future Petifile wants to make a deal I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 3:07 pm

okay... I am not gonna wait for the meeting... since I am not patient lol

the answer is absolutely no way.

and what would u get? you must be a retard or something, since you asked that 3 times... Also

your server is not "more popular" as you said. random people come into our servers and play.

Griffs and you have to invite people on your friends lists to get anyone in your server.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Future Petifile wants to make a deal   Future Petifile wants to make a deal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Future Petifile wants to make a deal
Page 1 of 1