Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE HORDE TTT GMOD - 216.52.143.166:27015

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

basheR's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
basheR151

basheR's Application Empty
PostSubject: basheR's Application   basheR's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 12:22 am

1. What is your age? 14
2. What is your in-game name?: basheR
3. Do you have a microphone?:Yes
4. How long have you been playing in the TH server?: Well, last time I played it was the HH server, I haven't been on CSS in forever so... But I do know I love your hosties server and can't wait to see your GG and MG! Smile
5. Did anyone in TH refer you to the website to apply? (If so, who): Nope
6. Steam ID "for example: STEAM_0:0:00000000". To avoid freekillers from being recruited. STEAM_0:0:21055767
7. List some of the members that have seen or played with you in the TH server: Rhombus
8. Anything extra you would like to share with us: I can't wait for Christmas, because I'm to be getting a HP Mini laptop. I already have a kickass computer, in my room so I decided a laptop would be the next step. I love to go out of town. And because I'm applying so close to Thanksgiving, I'll being going out of town here soon, to a place that has a lot off HILLS! So I won't be able to get online... Sad I know none of you have heard of me, but I've been on AceTech's friends for a while. Although we don't talk... Razz Back when it was HH, I applied 3 or 4 times and each had no responses, and if they did they were off topic or something like "We'll get to you ASAP." And I waited a LONG time for these... And it never followed through, so here I am again applying. Please take this application in serious consideration.

Thanks,

basher
Back to top Go down
evil monkey

basheR's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: basheR's Application   basheR's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 5:53 am

its all been moved to a new website applie on this one
thehordeclan.com
Back to top Go down

basheR's Application
Page 1 of 1